Reviews for The Final Form of Love
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Very good
Elenna123 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I don't know if you did this on purpose, but until he mentioned Aberforth I thought this was about Snape and Lily.

It's amazing, regardless.
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Oh my God.

Yesterday I read the Deathly Hallows once more and the one thing I noticed in a way I never had before was exactly how haunted Albus is by his past.
The 'you can't help' has always bothered me, though, ever since the first time I read it. Somehow I couldn't accept that this piece of Voldemort's soul would forever be wailing alone.
It seems fitting that Ariana, who was with her family all her life, and who had her memories haunting her in a way none of them could really understand, would comfort Tom Riddle in death.
And although Albus doesn't do anything, she shows him that help can be given.

This one-shot is so full of meaning and there isn't a word out of place.
I really like it because this forgiveness could be what Albus saw when he looked into the Mirror of Erised, and despite his faults, he deserves to get it.
The poem and the last sentence are brilliantly chosen.
petros308 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oh, I'm so reading the rest of your stuff.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Beautiful. No over-explaining, nothing that doesn't need to be there. Love it.
fantasyfestus chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is so beautiful!
Miranda chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I read Cauterize.
I went back to your page and scrolled down to the last story.
I am going to read every story, last to first.
I'll tell you how I feel after each one and hope you don't think of me badly, arrogant or foolish.
Sometimes I need to cry,
Thank you.
ALittleTrickster chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
TT I love it, I really do.
I.D.Gr chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
SIMPLY ANAZING. Such strong emotions in so few words.
tonguelikemurder chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
my creys, why must you do this :( beautiful though. just... beautiful.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Loved it. it was simple and very touching. Amazing job! :)

~Analie~
ElDarkoMarko chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I would bet all the money in the world that this is actually what happened when Harry left. Beautiful for its insight.
Perchance A Primrose chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Simply beautiful.

The emotion is perfect and the quote at the beginning amazed me.
Inklings96 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I love it. Understatement.
plzkthx101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Thank you. The movies have turned into action movies, and while I understand that movement transcends onto film in a way realizations and words often don't, my heart still can't forgive that an action movie is an insult to a book so clearly filled with love. Harry doesn't win by finding the most complex spell, by mastering the most impressive fighting techniques. He wins because he understands love, and how it alone can transform something screwed up and broken into something beautiful. Because justice can often mean giving what's due and yet simultaneously never moving on. Tit for tat, tat for tit, and on and on. Forgiveness stops the cycle. Allows for newness, for growth. So thank you for seeing that Harry Potter is more than just spells and hookups. It's about love.