Reviews for Misplaced Suspicions
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Aww! Legolas and Arwen conspiring! Haha! :)
DreamingIn2Eternity chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Cute!
bHaribo chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
what is Estel? wh do they call Aragorn that?
me chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Oh this was so sweet! Particularly the end :) Good story, liked it :DD
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
cute story! great work!
LexraHeart chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
aww so sweet . I never knew Estel was Aragorn. I've heard people say the name before and couldn't place the person. XD
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Cal, this was delightful and sweet! Very well done. Poor Aragorn. Don't you just hate colds?

Great job!

NiRi
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
An amusing story with a nice and sweet ending. Very cute. Looking forward to the sequel!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This was very sweet, I enjoyed it.
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This made me alternately giggle and "aw..." Very cute, very well done. I am immeasurably happy that the Evenstar pendant was fixed - I was crushed to the point of tears when it shattered in the movie. Fabulous job! I'm looking forward to the sequel. )
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
[Another giggle came from his wife. Unable to stand it much longer he got up and walked—or rather, stalked—out of the room.] Lol, poor Aragorn! I wonder what those Elves are up to... ;)

[Aragorn hurriedly cut him off. “I know. I am following her because—” he paused, not really having an answer. “—err, because we are playing a game,” he finished rather lamely.

The guard simply looked at him. His king was…playing? “A game?” he repeated blankly. A thousand thoughts flew to his head. “My lord I—” he stuttered, his face reddening.

Aragorn also flushed. Surely the soldier did not think he was a man of such interests! He coughed and waved his hand nervously. “It is not what you think!”] LOL! That's so funny! XD

[Arwen was sitting on a bench with Legolas, both of them smiling. Legolas spoke something too soft for Aragorn to hear as he handed to Arwen something that glittered in the moonlight. Aragorn tightly gripped the doorframe; it seemed his misgiving was all too real.] Uh oh, I wonder how Aragorn's going to take this... ;)

Aw, that was so good, Cal! I was in the mood to read another good Aragorn/Arwen fic. A sequel in September? Oh, I can't wait! Until then, mellon nin!

~Arodiel
taradactyl chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Hah!

Very cute indeed! :D
jewelledhunter chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Aw, what a sweet fic! Poor Aragorn, always having to keep watch and seeing everything wrong. Good job!