Reviews for Jana: Emo Kid of Middle Earth
Yuki Suou chapter 49 . 4/4/2013
U do kn0w dat leaving fanfics inc0mplete is BLASPHEMY? Hmmm?
BleckBlah5956 chapter 49 . 7/11/2011
nice. update as soon as you can please. i love it. :)
MadHattressXX chapter 49 . 7/29/2010
Yay! another chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Brunhilda38 chapter 49 . 7/19/2010
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss update!
Minako chapter 49 . 7/12/2010
Awesome once again! Can't wait until the next chapter!
WhiteInnocence chapter 49 . 7/10/2010
HEY YOU! Love the updates, and the whole ANGST-fest going on here. BTW, forget the story and concentrate on WARPED TOUR TOMORROW HOWLEY SHIIITTEEE!

Can't wait for more dearest,

~WI
BumbleBeep chapter 49 . 7/4/2010
*You were having a nice day; everything was going your way, and along came Debbie Downer!* lol sorry I had to sing the SNL song. Great Chapter!
ayesis chapter 49 . 7/4/2010
Yay, a new chapter. *hugs* I've been waiting for years-... a while, for this - so thank you for finally getting it up. D Can't wait for more. Good writing as always. 3
MadHattressXX chapter 48 . 5/9/2010
YAY! Finally. I havent been on Fanfiction for a long time. Then i saw that this story got updated and i was cheering. Great Chapter. I really can't wait for the next one.
Brunhilda38 chapter 48 . 5/8/2010
YAAAAAAY update! im sooooo happy you did

plz plz plz write more more more.
ayesis chapter 48 . 5/6/2010
Awh, poor Jana. Well - another brilliant chapter. :D I loved it. I'm sure are no longer surprised to hear me say that, hm? :3 More soon I hope, I am really enjoying this story. x
Morgwir chapter 47 . 5/4/2010
No you can't leave it off there I want to know whats going to happen. Not to mention the whole thing about her starting the fire at the Mary-Sue camp I wonder if she has control over the fire element or all the elements. When will she realize it? Please update soon this story surprised me I'm glad I kept reading and gave it a chance.
Triva chapter 47 . 4/26/2010
Jana is a wonderful character- very original and real. I anticipate reading what will happen next with her!
WhiteInnocence chapter 47 . 4/26/2010
Aw, come ON! Cliffe much, darling?

I can't wait for more! (actually, next time I see you, I will hound you about it)

~WI
ayesis chapter 47 . 4/26/2010
O_O No...no...no! You simply cannot leave it there! D': I must, have more. D: Soon? :3