Reviews for Provenance
berrycharm chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
more ;)
fFfF826 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Marisa and Asriel have always fascinated me as their motives are always so shady and hidden behind lies. I wonder what's going to happen?
Tides of Gray chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
Please continue! I love this story and you are doing a great job!
grasshopperon chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Wow! Really impressive story! I love the interactions between the two of them-especially the "common harlot" moment, and then to have him return back to that and respond that she is as uncommon as they come. And of course, the morning after image was beautiful. Lovely story, keep it up!
Jessoasshpsw chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
You have a great story in your hands here, I do hope you continue it and update soon! Great job so far!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This is awesome! I too am a HDM fan and i have wondered how Asreil and Coulter got together.
Lucky's Girl chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Hi,

That chapter was very good! I hadn't realized it had been a year since you updated! I really like how you are showing us tha tteh two are teh most cunning when tgether. They use it to each others advantage too. I can't wait to read more, it is the best Marisa-Asriel story I have read! I simple love it, you write very well! I hope all goes well at your university! Thanks for all of the hard work!

dhawthorne chapter 7 . 12/20/2008
Yay! An update! And a great one at that :D Hope you are able to update soon :D
Lucky's Girl chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Hi,

As usual another great chapter! Oh no, I have caught up to where you are, but now I have to wait!(Horro music plays and people scream in terror) I looked onlineand they are making TSK! I wonder how they will fit it all in though. I was rather disapointed that tehe movie ended as it did. I did love the fight between Iorek and the Ragnorak(Please don't kill me for spelling it wrong, some of us can't be as good as grammar like you!) Did youread the other two short stroy's? Lyra's Oxford and Once upon a time in the North! I can't wait to read the one about Will. Oh and don't get me started on The Book of Dust! I can't wait for Phillip Pullman to get more books out, Oh well I will just have to satisphy myself with great Fan Fics. like yours! Who is your favorie character in the whole series? Thanks!

~Paige

P.S You should read So NEar yet So far, by Mioranne Rose. It is a great follow up fic! Thanks!
Lucky's Girl chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Hi,

That was an awesome chapter! I really liked how again you had her at a formal party, except this ttime she was too interested in finding Asriel. I loved how you pplayed all of the characters out. I really love this story, you are so good at writing it! Thanks!

Lucky's Girl chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
Hi,

That was better then a fill in chapter! It was a good background support for the books. I like how instead of it just being a love story of Lord Asriel and Mrs. Coulter like most, you explain everything that needs to be laid down (in that world) for the book series! The particals, the characters, and the instruments. You are great! THIS IS THE PERFECT PREQUEL. I read another story called So Near yet So Far, and that is the perfect after story, this is the perfect before story. I liked seeing both of them being cunning to get their way! It is very realistic. It is a perfect chapter, it was needed for the plot. You are doing an awesome job! Thanks so much!

Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
Hi,

I liked your introduction of her hatred for her family. I also found that seeing Marrisa from Asriels point of view was a good change up! I liked seeing her being cunning at the opportunity of power, it shows that she is still the character that she os in the b0ooks. You are doing such a good job with the story! Thanks!

Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
Hi,

I liked the chapter even more! It is so life like that they would sort of perciebe it as a game. I liked all of the detail, and the introduction to the Alethiometer. It was very crude, yet served its purpose. I also liked that you had Marisa find pleasure in surpriseing Asriel, because to her he is still a challenge. Even though she likes this challenge! Your grammar is also very good! Great chapter! Thanks!

Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Hi,

That was extrordinarly good. It summorized the two perfectly in my opinion. Mrs. Coulter always seemed fascinated in things that opposed her. That makes scenes since she always has people bow down to was also accurate in Lord Asriel's aspects. He gets what he wants and doesn't care what others think. I also enjoyed your description. At the party it seemed dulling and slow. Then when Lord Arsiel appeared it slowly became more curious, it reflected the characters point of view very well. You did a fantastic job with the chapter! _

AuburnGraces28 chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
I adore this story, i already had it saved in my favourites but never reviewed it for some reason. you write with such class I couldn't call you a fanfic writer, it's a perfect style for their relationship. i love another chapter!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »