Reviews for Of Blue Feathers and Red Faces
swingdancer23 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh, oh man. This is one of the best humor oneshots ever! I loved the originality... I hate when I propose to the wrong person! :( And I love how you incorporated the dialogue, it's so true how if someone actually said that to you right away, you'd be like "Erm. Ooookay...?" XD Great job! :)
porridge girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
McChicken?., that's hilarious!., L0LLER xD
Floridapanther28 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I did some SERIOUS loling throughout this story. I love that part when Carter's like, "the Goddess dissaproves of murder, too" and that ending was hilarious! I LOVE THIS! :D
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
LOL...I wondered where'd you get the McChicken Idea though... I so love it!

.~.
Ranunculus chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Richard McChicken? God, I almost died laughing when I read that. This was awesome. It's great how everyone ignores Scarlett when she tries to explain. I feel kind of bad for Karen though. And how could Kai just go after Popuri like that? It makes you wonder... well, it makes me wonder at least.
HarvestPrincess chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very well done,and the last name mad me laugh.
amazawesome chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
hahaha that would really suck :)

i have a question though, did you make up ricks last name or was it in the game cause i cant remember
bfqt015 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Rick McChicken? hahahahaha! roflmao!

Anyways, great story!
Icefire149 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
i loved it! i nearly fell over laughing with the whole Richard McChicken!
Quartet chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Decent. Admittedly, I was a little worried because I saw that this was created around the same time as those God-awful chapters in Starting Over, but this was quite amusing.

Good job - though you've certainly improved. This definitely doesn't showcase your best work, but it's not embarrassing either.

- Q
Random Jelly Beans chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
...

*Bursts into laughter*

MCCHICKEN? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So hilariously hilarious! I feel awful for Scarlett, though. That would be heck, having no one listen to you and for the guy you love to randomly move on like THAT. Gosh. Awful.

And I feel so bad that you were stuck with DOCTOR in your game. Blech. I hate him.
DreamInTechnicolour chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Hahahha! MCCHICKEN! Oh...dying! Ha...

And also such a good idea for a story and god...I hate Rick...McChicken hahaha! (apologies to Rick fangirls!)

It was hilarious how they just go against whatever she says - Rick I don't wanna marry you, I wanna marry Kai! ... Uh...yeah I love you too honey! -skips away- ...Darn!
Crystalsong chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
that was sad and funny. Rick McChiken? that part made me lol. if i was Scarlett, i would have said no. Rick is a loser and a creepy chiken boy and he looks like a girl. to prove it in ds cute i called him, covered his name, and showed the pic to my cousin. he thought that Rick was a girl. Kai is so much better than him. but that's only my opinon...

Crystalsong
Kartoffel-Tot chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
McChicken has got to be the most awesome last name ever. xD

I want that last name darnit. D

This was really cute and it made me laugh. xD
Baby bear chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Ha Ha LOL I actually read this story a while back I thought it was hilarious. Of course if I was Scarlet I would have gladly married Rick over Kai. Kai just comes off as to big of a player for my liking while Rick seems so sweet,kind,trusting and 's better off with Rick instead of that flirty,selfish,egotistical,tan,suave,hansome ah!stupid Kai I don't care how hot you are you won't stay past summer for me forget way awesome story love to read your work think I'll go read some of your other stories .