Reviews for Boo Band
PhantomPhinatic chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
really fast...
kirara the great chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
he dosent say cheese cookie he says butter biscuits
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Me like
sci fi lover chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
i love these types of stories, but. . .not to be negative but you need to add some more drama or something. i usualy get this tingle down my back, but i didn't get even an itch. work on it more or just if your done please edit it a little, but still somewhat good.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Good story! Might want to work on a more fulfilling denouement, though.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
great story. Loved Vlad at the end. I just love it when his plans are foiled. -smiles-
Big Ace 1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Dear Shadow Moss;

I do hope that you Write a sequel to this perticuler story that

revels Maddie and Jacks thoughts on Danny's Spectral counterpart.

As this was the first of your Danny Phantom Fanfiction that

I've read, I havent read the others yet But Am grately impressed by the one that did read. Please do keep up the good work and

Keep up the good work.

scencearly Big Ace 1
TechnologyWizard chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
HAHAHA Vlad said "Cheese Cookies" sorry I have a lame sense of humor I laugh at 25 (HAHAHAHA) I'm sorry I can't help it everyone i know says I'm crazy PUT ME IN AN ASYLUM
Yami-sama42 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Cute story! Added to favs! D

-DPK
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
cool, but you need more of a rection on jack and maddies part. but other then that its good. later
Annab3ll3 L33 chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
SUCKER! Hm...is there any chance at all that you'll continue this? Please? (:

-Anna L33
EverAfterGirl chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Please update soon!
crocgirl2815 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Wow. Please updare this soon. I really like the story btw. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see the next chapter. That is if there is going to be another chapter.
cass chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
hey really loved it. and have you got any other fanfics you have written. cause i would really like to know because you have a great talent
DPcrazy chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I think that it was a little rushed, but otherwise, it was good.