Reviews for Don't I Know You?
Punks 13 chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
good story i like it cant wait for more
iliketomsandbeanies chapter 2 . 8/3/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE IT! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS WAH! :,(

VERY GOOD STORY SO FAR 5/5 STARS WOOTNESS! :)
Avvygirl chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Aww, it's so sweet! ;) Love the Kataang!
smc1214 chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Wow, this is so cute! I adore the little kataang hints, so sweet! Why did Gyatso have her mother's necklace? Haha, silly Sokka. Can't wait for chapter 3! I am so glad your continuing!
comptine chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
RAWR AMAZING! Sukki is actually spelt Suki! But who cares?

Not me!

Update soon!

WHY would he have her mothers necklace? I guess we'll find out!
Magnumus chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Heh very fluffy and cute
lirendil chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Awesome, new chap! It's hilarious to hear how you write about those two's little adventures; well-written funny tidbits. I'm glad you can go ahead with it. As usual, always anticipating more!
pleasedeleteaccount1579 chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
i loved this chapter. it was really good. sokka is so funny! you wrote him so well.

i can't wait for more!
Aangsfan chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
YAY! I can't wait for the next chapter! This is awesome, I wonder how he got it..
libowie chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
This was such a cute chapter, i'm actually feeling kind of defeated right now, like you beat me at my own game. No matter, any defeated-ness i have from your fic being so awesome has been drowned out by it's awesome-ness, if that made any sense at all.

I really can't wait for you to update, i know i'm always telling you this but the way you write Sokka is priceless. Can't wait for more! :)

P.S. I think Aang's obvious puppy love for Katara is too cute, no wonder she's finding him irresistable!
libowie chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This is really too cute, i swear! So who cares if i started the idea, you go ahead and write as many chapters as you want. Why, together our stories will rock the AU world! lol, i really can't wait to read more.

Aang is such a pansy.

Oh yeah, and i'm glad my story gave you some ideas for a story of your own, that makes me all happy inside.
Magnumus chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
You should extend it, its very sweet.
pleasedeleteaccount1579 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
this was really cute! i liked it!

i read libowiekitty's story too and they are alike in ways but i also think they're very different

her story is fantastic and ur story is too. i really liked reading this! please keep going!
smc1214 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Well, it's sort of like Marraige, but not entirely. I loved this! I hope you continue. I think the idea of them meetin in the future is cute too! That is actually a really good idea and I fell simply in love with it. SO good!
lirendil chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Cool! I also read libowiekitty's story but I still think that the premise for this one is different. Please go on, it *is* too cute. :D