Reviews for Define Human
Darkness of the moon chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
This was an amazing story, thanks for writing it!
Academy6 chapter 9 . 3/8/2013
Cake and icecream soda! That was epic!
puckishrogue chapter 12 . 7/10/2011
This was a very good story. I enjoyed it. Great job. I loved how you brought back jazz. This story made my day.
TaleHeart chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
There's really only one comment I can make about this story... IT WAS TOTALLY AWSOME! YOU MUST DO ANOTHER LIKE IT! But this time, have ALL the mechs get injected with the serum and have Sam, Mikaela, Lennox, & Optimus try to keep 'em in line. I WOULD SO READ THAT!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 12 . 1/5/2011
nice
FlamingBitch1408 chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
this was an awesome story I felt bad for optimus and wanted to smack that jacob seymour he was a real moron
werebunny131 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Ok, I'm reviewing Define Human, but its kinda more like an over-all review. I'm read most of your fanfics.

Fan. Freaking. Tastic.

You have the kind of stories I really look for. The Lets-Torment-The-Chars-We-Love stories.

Awesome.
3LW00D chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
My gosh that was good. Sometimes I was laughing, othertimes I wanted to cry, you really know your stuff.
goautobots217 chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
I think optimus did well as a human.I am proud of his courage through all done autobot leader. welcome back dear Jazz!
Totallytoya chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Poor Optimus):
ArmoredSoul chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
Can I strangle Barricade now?

PLEASE~?
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 12 . 4/12/2008
Wow! This is absolutely amazing! I loved every little bit of this story, from Optimus' very detailed transformation into a human to his confusion and experiences of the human world to the revenge of Seymour to the place between life and death where Optimus went to Jazz's return and Optimus' wakening ... just everything was written wonderfully here! It was interesting how you did it from different points of view, ranging from Optimus, Sam, Ironhide, Simmons, etc. Your portrayals of all these characters were perfect and I can't seem to find any more words to say how undeniably awesome this fic was. Great job!
BrightStar Kenobi chapter 12 . 1/22/2008
This story was gripping. i especiaslly like Jazz back. I wonder who the mech is at end. Please let me know if you add to this.
another nameless reviewer chapter 12 . 1/13/2008
A very good ending to a very good story. But you never did tell us: just what did happen to Simmons? He was turning all good there, got shot, then dissapeared. What happened to him?
Lady Katana4544 chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
Oh my...

Wow! This is actually a really good little fanfic!

I love it!