Reviews for Just Another Girl
Just Watch Me Fly chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
I know this was finished years ago but I thought I still should let you know how good this was. I really liked Becca and how real you made her. You also managed to write Johnny in character and make fit with the story. I really liked what you did and will most certainly be checking out your other stuff. D
CrystalBud chapter 22 . 9/7/2013
so cute! I loved it :D
CrystalBud chapter 21 . 9/7/2013
this is great, they're perfect for each other
CrystalBud chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
AWWWWWWWW! That was adorable:D
RockaRosalie chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
Really good
Alex chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
Love it. Love you , author. Love to everyone :)
Great fic! For me it's the best of this fandom! Thank you sooo much!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
So sweet! I absolutely loved it!
I wouldn't mind reading an epilogue at some point.
My Own Voice chapter 22 . 5/19/2012
Is there any chance you can do an epilogue or sequel.
Mariasha1977 chapter 21 . 5/17/2012
"Becca doesn't want some fly-by-night romance; she wants a man who'll come home at five after saving the world during the day and sit down and eat the wonderful meal she's prepared for him – a man who will talk with her and see her for more than just her body under the covers...".

And this is the reason why I think this ending is unbelievable. You portrayed Johnny's character very well in the chapters before. The thing is, he did not really change into the man that Becca is really looking for. So, while reading this particular line, my thoughts were going like this: "I'll give them two years...tops." Johnny's character needs to grow and I'm not convinced he can do this in a committed relationship. Becca needs to grow as well, because her expectations are quite teenager like.

Your story is not bad, you just need to work on your characters more and, since a couple of years have passed now, I assume that you will describe them from a more mature background now. It would be so interesting to see the differences in your writing, if you could write the story now as opposed to a few years earlier. :)
Nala162024 chapter 20 . 9/17/2009
I love how Alicia is always . Alicia is definately a cool character in the movie, despite not having superhero powers. She has a disability and yet she is always there to comfort others.
Nala162024 chapter 18 . 9/17/2009
Okay, I already hate Trixie!
Nala162024 chapter 14 . 9/17/2009
That is so Johnny's .

Thanks, now I'll think of Johnny Storm everytime I hear that song. lol.
Nala162024 chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
“Uh, Johnny, d-do you want a bowl of chili? I’d love it if you’d join us.”

“I wouldn’t,” Ben mumbled.

lol.