Reviews for Never
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 3/15
This fic. It warm my heart. 3

Thanks so much for sharing. It was fun reading both halves of the story together! I like how you did that...haha - twice the emotion!

The world needs more Duo/Hilde. Always.
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Aw...that was so sweet! I liked this better than "Unfaithful" (which I will promptly go review after I finish this...if only for the review count)!

Duo was my favorite character from the series, and though it's been years since I watched it I still love his character. Great job!

Thanks for sharing this with us!
riesling chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I really liked this version, from Duo's point of view, better than the other version. They were both wonderful, don't get me wrong, but there was something a bit more careful and precise about this story. You really took the time to express Duo's emotions and explain his rationalizations and actions. Honestly, this series is, sadly, falling out of fame but, thanks to authors like you, its still alive in my heart! Thanks so much for sharing this story; I really enjoyed reading it (twice !).
Honourable Fool chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Normally I only do Heero and Relena stuff or the whole gang, but I felt like a little Hilde and Duo today (they're my second fav couple) and this was so perfect! I loved it! Duo seemed just right to me! Light-hearted on the outside but deep and concerned on the inside! Oh so cute! Very nicely done! Plus I love the mental image of Duo standing there in nothing but a towel with his hair half braided kissing Hilde! All wet from his shower still!... _ *blush* That was really cool! And way to go on editing! I didn't even notice any typos (a thing that bothers me even in my own writing!)

And as for the whole "more comfortable writing from a guy's pov" thing... I feel you there. It's hard to tell from my name but I am a girl and most of my stuff (esp. outside ) is all done from a guy's pov. I think you did it well. And there was just enough insinuation of desire for statitics to be satisfied, I think.

Anyways, cute story! You kept me going, "Duo, you idiot! She loves you too! Moron!" until the very end (of course, in an affectionate way). Great job!
Alli Copen chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
O.O I LOVE IT

As soon as I read the summary I knew I was going to love it!

I love the way Duo is presented in this fic,

KUDOS!
Kaidasti chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Great story! I loved it from Duo's POV. He was a little more serious and intense than usual, but you pulled it off great! I personally like it when Duo gets to have a little depth to his character. And I just loved the line about tenderness ("Desire could be quashed with a few mental admonishments, but tenderness… how could he feel guilty about caring for her?"), it was so wonderful and sweet.

Thanks for the story, I loved it!
Mama-sama chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
very good ! good writing
dreamwinder001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
btw i slightly liek this one better than unfaithful too. so good job on Duo's pov :)

really really hope you can do more dxh in the future! :D
dreamwinder001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
omgg this is soo cute
midnightblue123 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
i loved it! i dunno about if guys think like that but it would be sweet if they did!
jdeppgirl4 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Thanks for letting me know about the new story. I actually liked this one better than Unfaithful. I think it was just because it was Duo's POV because they were both very good. I just like Duo better.