Reviews for One Last Lullaby
GabbyTheBookworm chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Oh my gosh! This made me cry in public. It's beautiful, painful and simply amazing.
eyemaster9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
I don't usually read shorter fics like this one. But I decided that it sounds interesting and it wouldn't hurt to try it. This has to be the best one-shot I've ever read. The way you wrote it was phenomenal, I was in tears at how heartbreaking this story was. I hadn't thought much about Andromeda after DH but I think that you capture-what I imagine she's going through-her experience perfectly. I don't think that I have ever reacted so emotionally to a story as I have this one. Well done. I hope you continue writing because this was fantastic.
ItsSpanner chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
This absolutely beautiful, it made me cry!
crackedarkness chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
This literally brought tears...
amr56 chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
This made me tear up. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
You really have a way with words. Your words move my heart again and again. They make me cry when I am not even crying type , they make me love you and hate you all at once. They make me feel that my allegiance to these books which have shaped me and my thoughts are fickle when people like you wrap it all in not more than a thousand words. You make me think, you make me smile, you make the people at the back have the front row... And YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I hope Jo reads you.

ARS
Karli1252 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
So sad, it brought me to tears. This is such a lovely and heartbreaking scene. My heart goes out to Andromeda and Narcissa. This is really well written.
Rebakah chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
i feel like I need to go wake my baby girl, take her out of the crib, and just hug her and hold her. Beautiful.
FangirlMick chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
This story brought me to tears. I have no words for how beautiful this is. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Dam you, now I'm crying
So so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same timeā€¦
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
Damn it! You're making me cry again! D':
shadowkat678 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
This made me cry...
cindylili chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
So sad... :')
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I hope they were brought back together. Andromeda's loss is almost unbearable. Great one-shot.
sfox88 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Only story I've read on here that made me cry. Wonderfully done.