Reviews for This Is A Time For Believing In Fairytales
Hobby-Writing chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Well in my honest opionion I think you went a little overboard with all the pairings and all the charaters but its very good. Ryan in particular is so very cute. The information about wolf packs is also a little off, but thats understandable.

In short I love this series. I really hope you decide to either update this fic or even better write something else about these charaters (particually ryan) in this brilliant alternative universe thing that you have got going here. Its good fun to read and I really really hope you have some more ideas for more plots in this werewolf world.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
I definatly like this little series...They were really good and I really think there should be more of these out there...I like when people write crossovers between the different shows...especially with the idea that they're werewolves...oh...are you going to do another story after this one? If you do...I'd definatly read it!
IluvmyTV-ugottaproblem chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
*jaw drop* Speechless. AMAZING story!:D :D :D I was surprised at first, Archie being the Alpha and all, but quikly grew comfortable. I hope there's a sequel!

~SARAH~
eringobraugh chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I just finished reading the series...hope you keep writing with this storyline (or do you have another place you post under another name?)

Thank you for sharing!
logitha chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
please update! there is so much I can see happening with this story! please please updatge!
Amanda chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
Found this story and simply fell in love. Wondering if you're ever going to do anything else with it? Give your muse a swift kick in the butt and please update with a new chappie soon. This is way too much fun.
Ebony Falcon chapter 6 . 1/11/2008
comeon! this can't be the end! please put more in this series please!
Amanda chapter 6 . 10/16/2007
Hey, I have to tell you, this is the first time I've read a story with a remotely supernatural plot line and not been bored or disgusted. I'm extremely impressed with your portrayal of the idea of werewolves as real and with some of my favorite characters no less. Please don't with hold the next chappy too long. I'm dying to see what happened between Greggo and Spence!
kitsune chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
muahahaha. that's pretty amusing! and an angry archie is an interesting picture. _

can't wait for your next update!
kitsune chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
oh poor Ryan! being hit with a tazer HURTS!

I'm so glad you updated! please update again soon!
keotla chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I just had to write and tell you that I adore the ideas you come up with! You take the characters and turn them into something far more extraordinary then they already were. And you have such a vivid writing style - their "extraordinari-ness" is completely real and believeable.

I'm greatly enjoying your werewolves and I also enjoyed the ones you wrote where Don and Danny were the hunters and Sheldon was a Healer - I read the story with Pickle frequently.

Just wanted to share, all at once since i'm bad with reviewing!
kitsune chapter 3 . 8/10/2007
ooh interesting. Poor Ryan. *snicker* he's a sub and doesn't like it. _

oh well.

I can't wait to see what happens when he and Archie first get together. - )

please update again and soon.
Ebony Falcon chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
interesting. I wanna see what you come up with next. Poor Mary, having a partner that challanges the alpha unintentionally...

what next? is that cop gonna be trouble for them?
kitty chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
muahahaha. this story is so much fuhn. _

now, is that cop gonna be trouble for Ryan? why isn't Ryan comfortable withbeing able to change? does he not know how?
kitsune chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
ooh. _ I loved it! love love love love love love love love!

and Ryan is so cute. _