Reviews for Change of Character
killjoyedWolf chapter 15 . 3/19/2015
cries
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
XD What a rude yet funny thing to say to break the warm laughter, "Get out of my house." Of course then again, it is his property.
eggsley bagelface chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
holy carp its the wall monster ! i had no idea~
o0oChaoticBeautyo0o chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
Todd and Johnny were what...THEY WERE WHAT?/

...now it's goin to bug me O.O

Oh yea! Good story! Wish Devi and Nny ended up together though...ah well
TheThinEdge chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
WOW. This was a great story, I kind of wish it was a storyline for the original comics. I personally thought the OOC was a good move, it wasn't obnoxiously overdone, but it was gentle and it felt like certain characters had just grown up a little, like Johnny. I was wanting to cry by the end, and that lullaby moment, that was so sweet, too sweet for the comics, but it was perfect for the situation, and it brought a new level to the Nny and Squee relationship, that was a great move too.
wuya6 chapter 15 . 7/9/2009
hmm iam quite impressed with your story its better than any of fanfic or books that i've read. at parts i laughed out loud and at some i felt like i wanted to cry. keep up the good work. i wish i was such a good writer as u are. but it is too bas squee had to die.
The . L O S T . Paperclip chapter 15 . 6/11/2009
This story is absolute genius! I almost cried when Squee died! Honestly, the way you write is really effective. Though I'm not a profesional(far from it) let me just say... WOW!

This is going straight to my favorites!

And sorry if that sounded a bit... over-the-top. I'm obsessed with JtHM at the moment, and this was such a great story!
Fushichou-sensei chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Yes! I smile! But why, oh why did you kll Squeegee? Still, it had to be done. That was cool, and I loved that Kirk died. And the geniusness of this is limitless!
ragdolljazz chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
Oh my God, this is one of the best stories I've read in a while

I'm crying my eyes out right now ;;

Such a sad story... But in a good way :)
mp.furo chapter 15 . 4/7/2009
I cried. SO HARD. at the singing part. And then I cried again at the end.

I love stories that make me cry, even if afterwards I feel like shit.
Wolfwhispers chapter 15 . 3/31/2009
This story was amazing! Sad, but absolutely brilliant. Poor Squeegee. You really got all of their emotions down in my eyes. I'm hoping there's a sequel. Gonna go check, and if not, hope you make one! Again, this story was absolutely wonderful and am glad you managed to finish it. :) Good luck with any future works.
bloody raptor chapter 15 . 1/3/2009
personally I thought it was rather nice
Windup Dollie chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
...A moose would either calmly walk away, or gore you to death with it's hooves/antlers befor you could even think about riding it. PEE-TEE-FUL IGNORANT AMERI-HYOOMAN!

... And it's not something you get fined for, lol XD unless you hurt the moose, and that counts a cruelty against animals, and i'm sure they have that in the states. And if she had found a wild moose, I doubt there would be any mounties around. We only really have Royal Canadian mounted Police squads in 'big' cities, such as province capital cities. I think that's right, seeing as how I've only ever seen them in Victoria (the capital of Birtish Columbia)... hm, and in smaller cities, which are less populated meaning that they aren't as developed so there is more habitat for moose(s) grouse, rabbits, wolves, deer, and stuff; We have plain old City Police Squads... anywho! Enough with my ranting.

Yours is a wonderful story! And I shall fave/subscribe it!
Pigeon Toes chapter 14 . 12/8/2008
:O :D D: O.o DX

AGH! POST SOON OR I GO SPLODY!
WrathoftheElite chapter 14 . 12/1/2008
Wow! This is amazing! I can't wait to see the epilogue. Post it soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »