Reviews for Only Safe
Shu chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I love ShinoHina. :3

Would it be possible for this to be continued? It's an interesting setting...very unique to put the Naruto characters in medieval Britain. I'm enjoying immensely.
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
omg this story is gorgeous. i got lost in your words and imagery so many times.
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
This was absolutely beautiful! I love this pairing and have been searching for a good piece centered around them. This is by far, by leaps and bounds,the best that I have come across so far.
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
that was really good!
The Lightning Flash chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Oh, rats, only a oneshot? I know there's nothing worse than people nagging for a oneshot to be continued, but this would make an awesome multi-parter. I actually expected it to be a roadtrip-type fic when I read the summary (obviously not well enough *missed the oneshot bit*) and was therefore quite surprised when she made it safe and sound in one chap. ;

Still, a great little fic and I really enjoyed it. I quite like the 'lone warrior' type portrayal of Shino you had, as well, and imagine that without the support and friendship of people like Kiba and Hinata in a team situation he would be just as you portrayed him. A little world-weary, and a little too used to unpleasant things.

I'm half inclined to make a fanart of it. Well done. :)
wildcatt chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Oh, my. I immediately checked your page after reading that you were on an AU streak, and DUDE. I know I'm not half as eloquent as you are in your (very kind) reviews, but you have no idea how much I fangirled just by seeing that this was a ShinoHina! Unpopular it may be to the general fandom, but it's actually one of my favourites, and having you give it a shot...

I, for one, found Shino speaking in an old English style very sexy. (The idea of Kiba resembling a Celt is hardly disagreeable, either. In fact, I had a very pleasant mental image of him running across some wild moor, shirtless and tattoo-ed...you get the idea. XD) The combination of that, plus the slick action (having Shino jump onto Hinata's horse? Oh so smooth...) and the fact that you didn't end it with them getting together made me squirm in my chair like a...well, like a rabid fangirl, wanting more. I couldn't stop imagining how pretty Hinata must have looked in the snow, with her cheeks stained red and...love. Pure love.

I'll definitely be waiting for your future work for 50alternates! I'd give it a shot myself, but I'm not sure I have the stamina for it...and besides, you've already promised to dedicate much of it to Nejiten, so I'm definitely satisfied. XD