Reviews for Come Home
love it chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
"You utter, complete bastard. You were supposed to come home!"

Percy and Charlie eased forward to try and pull him off Fred, but stopped short, faces paling and hands dropping loosely to their sides. With no warning whatsoever, George pulled back the hand covering his own heart, curled it into a fist and drove it in a vicious punch into his brother's stomach.

The fury fell away from George's face, morphing into pure, unadulterated joy, as Fred let out a great shuddering gasp, eyes flying open as he tried to heave air into his unused lungs. He broke into a broad grin, leaning over his twin, helping him into a sitting position so he could breathe easier, all the while murmuring the same words over and over.

"You're late… but it's ok… you're home now."

:')
YagamiNeko chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This was such a beautiful story, it had me crying. ) You're an excellent writer, and I really would have wished this was how it could have turned out. 3
Hannah chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
To create a horcrux, you need to kill somebody. And as much as I want Fred to be alive, I'd rather have him dead then a murderer.
MirrorCat21 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Very nice...that's what should have happened.
Shwoky chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was pretty amazing, gotta admit. It makes my day to think that canon could have been continued to include this, and I think I'm going to choose to forever believe that /this/ is what happened after the battle. Thanks for writing.

stumbling23 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Such a great story! *o*

It's so wonderful when George is trying to bring Fred back to life...and it realley worked...that's the best of all!

And it's also a logical possibility to save Fred from death, to my mind!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Great idea, and well written.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I like the idea. They should never be seperated in my opinion. Great job!
DreamingIris chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Yesh, this is my canon from now on... Yupyup. Fred's alive! Wonderful fic, love it so much. And a happy ending. Wonderful!
JadeyTheKitty chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
You are most definitely my hero for this story. Too many Fred and George stories have left me near tears with no happy ending. This was what I've been searching for. Because it just doesn't work if Fred doesn't come back in the end.

Thanks.
WeasleyTwinsGirl86 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
... *sobs*

N-nice job!

I want Fred back!
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
OMG awesome idea! Wish it had happened like that... :(
Enju chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Amazing. Absolutely beautiful. I cried throughout it all, especially when George put his ear by his heart...it was just...heartbreaking.

Keep making stuff like this!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
That was brilliant! Nicely written. It was so sad until it reached the end! *sniff* great job! D
Sparkylovesfire chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
omg you made me so happy.I wish that this really happened.I thought Fred was the best and losing him really hurt!Thank you so much for writing this!