Reviews for Jawbreaker
Hot damn!
bluebebopgirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Dude, I'm jealous of a freaking jawbreaker. :D
2maluv chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
a damn well fantastic first attempt! loved it )

faith _
sparkling-stone chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
M... Dean with a jawbreaker. Sexy. Never going to look at a jawbreaker the same way again. I love the bits with Sam getting turned on by the jawbreaker. Gone to read the rest of the Candy series!
houseoflantis chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Hey! It's me. HoL. I do love the candy series - I like how Dean teases Sam. It's in that big brother/lover way. These have got to be my favorite lines:

“And this,” Sam motioned between them. “Was all that your little mind could come up with?”

Dean took another lick of the jawbreaker. “Well, I didn’t go to school college boy.” Another lick. “My little mind found this very amusing.” Another. “Not to mention by lips will taste like candy when they are moving their way down your body.”

Sam cleared his throat and shifted again.

“What?” Dean cocked his head. “No smart ass comment?”

Hahahahaha...it just made me laugh and laugh. Good work. What fun! :)

Regards,

HoL
NK chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Really cute.

I especially liked the "Dean"/"Yeah"/"Dean"/"Yeah" part. I don't know why. Maybe because it further invcreased the tension? Or maybe they were so caught up they couldn't think of anything else to say? Hm...

Also, I cracked up when Dean, out of nowhere, said, "What a shithole." Come one Dean! What in the world! *laughs*

-NK
Keelah chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Great little story. Cute and mushy. I'll never look at jawbreakers the same way now tho'.
Kirrilli chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Absolutely awesome. Wish I had written it. Just BTW are jawbreakers known in Australia as gobstoppers? Big lollies(I think you guys call it candy) with layers that you can't bite into and have to lick?
Dark-flames chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Okay so you said you wanted more reivews, here goes... Hot. Hot in so many many... wow. And nah I'm not really a closeted fan, I'm not really a wcest fan at all, but occassionally there needs to be some hot action between boys that good looking and characters that perfect. Not a fan of the fact that they're brothers doing it, but whatever. this was writing girl )
Emerald Eyes of Flame chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
heh hehehe

who knew a jaw breaker could get Sam all bothered?
Silver-Entrantress-Elf chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
*Drool* Umm.. Yummy! I love... And now the plot bunnies are breeding. Damn I guess I'll have to come out of my safe little closet and actually post my slashies...
CatherineWinner chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aw...never gonna look at a jawbreaker without thinking of this fic...thx so much!
PoeticallyPathetic19 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
lmao...omg, girlie. That thing with the car, and Dean's hips...gah! Loved that bit so much. If I were Sam, I so would have tortured him for that later lol. Or something, because that was seriously evil. But hot. :) Loved the little jealous bit too, something Dean should pay Sam back for. *hint hint* :P
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 8/8/2007