Reviews for Passwords, Purple Pustules, and Puking Pastilles
Lizzie chapter 1 . 8/14
Hahahahahahhaa. I like it
FW 2 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
omigod that is so funny cute sweet lolzzzzzzzzzz bat bogey!
benkat chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I know it's been quite a few years since you wrote this but you should continue this story, this was the first HP fanfiction that I have actually read start to finish most I have given up after the first paragraph. You really captured the characters and did them justice.
Slaidback chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Good start. please continue. one criticism though, i don't believe kingsley can appoint a lead editor of the daily prophet. that would be a business separate from the running of a legitmate government.( voldemort would've just imperised or had imperised someone or put in place someone)
MelGinnylover chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Ok thats a really good one shot , I LOVED the fact that you acknowledged Snape's contribution to the war and It was nice to see Ginny being in her elements ...
Vivian Vengeance chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
aww that was cute. loved it :)
geekyandproud chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
:) Really great job! I felt like you really captured the charecter's personality.
JealousOrchardx chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
OMG, an american said snog, no offence but i dont know why but the thought both suprises me and makes me want to lol which would be weired being the middle of the night and the only one still up in my house. Loved the story thing though.

Gracie x
Lizzie chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
LOL. Great story!
me chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I have a request for a SLUG (Students for the Liberation of Underprivileged Goblins) story.

PLEASE!
Mini Luna chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Wow. U shud so keep going. I love it!
manic ayla chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
hahaha. i love ginny.

this is the first HP fic that i've liked.

fantastic job, though it goes a bit fast.
WhiteLotus95 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Cute. Love how Ginny deals with Ron. Hee hee. Wish I could do that to my brother.
kisstherainn chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Aww this was so sweet! Loved it.
simoney7713 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow! This was really great. Ilove how you string such funny fragments together to make a downright hilarious but followable plot. You should definitely do more hp fanfiction
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »