Reviews for Orchestra of Blue
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Well, it's a shame that this was abandoned, because you do have a nice writing style that I found enjoyable to read. Buuut here, have this comment since I did read this and what there was of it was indeed enjoyed. :)
adventurous chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
I really like this fic. I wonder why Tonks won't meet Sirius's eyes? Please updates as soon as you can!
Tavyn chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Ah, and the scene is set! Once again you've done really well with Lupin's voice, the narration is very well-written. Now I wonder...what happens next? Keep up the good work :D
Wild Magelet chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
I'm very much enjoying reading this. It's totally believable in your characterisations and very refreshingly different from the style and plot of many fanfics. Remus's inner monologue is wonderful and I'll be keeping an eager eye out for future installments! :)
Tavyn chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Aw haha that was a very cute way for Lupin and Tonks to meet. Haha poor Lupin, how awkward for him. Like the prologue, this was incredibly well written and very thoughtful. You've really captured Remus's character very well :D Update soon, I'm interested to see where you go with this.
dittogrrl chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
Lovely chapter.

I love the way you write.

Please update soon!
dittogrrl chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Remus is very in character in this and I congratulate you on that.

It is very hard to achieve Remus's way of thinking.

Anyways, please update soon!
Huntsong chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
The prologue was a bit disconected, but read beautifully. I loved the dreamy style of narration, almost as if Remus is watching himself walk along the streets of London from above. I can't wait for the main course!
Tavyn chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Actually as prologues go I thought this was really engaging. You do a very good job of capturing Lupin's character, and as a whole I thought it was really well written (unlike so many fictions with good ideas hidden behind poor writing...). I'm interested to see what you have in store for the main course :D