Reviews for Quite Interesting
CheesyFace chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Very good, interesting start, when will the next chapter be up?

:-)
cheri1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
o, this is a great beginning! keep going :)
ForeheadGoggles chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
*giggles* Very good, what is it, the Gamestation? Seems it... Anyways, quite funny, well written, and good job keeping the Doctor and Rose in character...

Thanks for the review. Yeah, fear the American Doctor Who fan... I've actually been considering a series of holiday stories, but for a different fandom. May write them for 'Who too though...
ZoBad chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
plese do the chain thing
Chakolit Chip chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
LOL

Post more soon

Cheers!
Bubblez-rocks-your-socks chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
OH FUN!:D

x
kayla chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Hmm... I think I can guess what show they'll be on... this is very very good. I love your Doctor Who stuff. Please continue! Kinky 10Rose win.
rockbloodyon chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Oh I get it! Russell is Russell T Davis and they are going to be on Doctor Who! Wow..this is gonna be good, please update soon! E x
NonExistente chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Hm, it is intriguing! Please update again soon!
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Sorry I didnt review before I only get 15 min at work to read _ I save reviewing for later _ This looks to be very entertaining _ I can't wait to read more especially if there are going to be actor doubles of Jack Mickey Jackie and the Daleks! lol that would be so funny _
Sonic Jules chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Oh! Oh! Yes, I can see him now on his own show, he and Rose'll be a trip - especially with your writing skills. Can't wait to see more. You are writing more right now, aren't you?

Hugs

P.S. Don't forget that bondage!
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Ok this is interesting. What exactly is going on? Which show?

Please update soon.
serenity600 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Ah! The Doctor is going to be on Doctor Who, brilliant!

Its so funny that he's going to play himself-right?

Awesome start!
fangofdarkness chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
cool. i like it. jackie should b in this one! D (not with them, but they go there and she'll get mad at the doctor for something about rose. D ) i hate jackie, but she is so funny sometimes! D -hahaha
dance4life chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
ah kool that would be funny if the doctor just popped into any tv show!

Cant wait for more!