Reviews for Reborn Lives
Radio Driver chapter 5 . 3/29
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
AshK1980 chapter 5 . 3/26
Excellent work! Looking forward to the next update whenever that may be. By the way Luffy is Sailor Moon right? Who are the rest of the Senshi. Just curious. Nice update as always!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
update ppppppppppppppllllllllllllll lleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa aaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
update I been waiting far to long for 2 years love it!
SUPER HAPPY RANDOM FUN TIEMZ8 chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
where are the outer scouts? and the star lights!
no one important chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
HEY! 8D you know, i was just thinking about the idea of theose five having the power of the sailor moon cast, and that's the EXACT way i'd have done the casting! PERFECTION!
Aoi Usa chapter 4 . 5/5/2010
You should keep writing this story it really funny.
Anon chapter 3 . 10/1/2009
Hmm...something that caught my attention here. You say that Venus was 'just too powerful' so she reincarnated as a girl while the rest became men. Are you trying to suggest that Venus is more powerful than the Moon Princess herself? Just thought I'd point that out, because it sort of seemed inconsistent...
yuki chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Your story rules! I mean, it's awesome! I know you didn't update in a long time but please write the next story!
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Nice update on this story as well! Keep up the great work!

AshK
avatoa chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
Oh, Christ. You didn't. You seriously did not do what I think you did with what's coming up in the next chapter. All I can do is thank you for having this idea in the first place so keep up the good work.
kamiam714 chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
this sounds really good hope for more soon!
Marumir chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
are they girls like really? they they transform into the sailor moon girls? the guys don't hae their bodies anymore right? so sad for them... *looks at all the guys* PHHT! *laughs*

all of them: shut up!
AshK1980 chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
Good work! Let me take a wild guess at this. Robin is Tuxedo Kamen am I right? Anyway great work! Keep it up!

TO/BB
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
I sort of expected a story from you where Luffy was Sailor Moon. This is a cool story so far. Keep up the great work!

TO/BB