Reviews for Reborn Lives
Suzululu4moe chapter 21 . 8/25
Hmm Neptune is probably the bane of all devil fruit users.
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 8/25
That's a twist I thought for sure she'd become Mamoru's form.
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 8/25
A blast from the past .
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 8/25
Lol the pony reference .

Ahah hammer space.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 8/25
haha nice Setsuna beating up Garp.

By the way now that I think about it Sanji could have also been sailor Mars. Sanji has that flaming kick called diablo jambe.

Nami could have been Pluto . Both are staff users.

Hmm I wonder if Sailor mini moon exists if both her parents died before making her. Colby the pink marine could have been her lol. He looks up to luffy and has pink hair .

Likewise Chopper could have been Helios. Animal to human transformations .
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 8/25
So far I've guessed them all wrong... I was sure she was Pluto. Given that she is an avid history fan and has the mysterious big sister air around her not to mention her skin colour . Well at least she isn't Saturn. Given her trauma from the buster call on her home. Saturn is essentially the planet ranged buster call of the sailor sensei.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 8/25
Lol artemis' defense mechanism.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/25
lol the choices. Though it would be interesting to read your reasons on who became who.
Zoro could have been Uranus due to her talisman the space sword , or Venus due to her being a sword used as well as her affinity for metal or even Mars due to being a warrior.

Sanji could have been Venus due to his passion for love and beauty , or Uranus due to her flirtatious tendencies with women as well as the fact that she can change into a male. it would be like Sanji's days on that Transexual Okama island.

Nami could have been Jupiter due to her weather n thunder manipulation as well as the fact that she keeps her orange plants alive . . Or Neptune due to her sailing abilities and cartography abilities . Or even Tuxedo mask due to the fact that both were former thieves as well as the fact that she loves jewels n tuxedo mask had an affinity for rare stones . Or even Mars due to her weather forecasting might be like Sailor'mar's premonition.
Crystal Rose Serenity chapter 21 . 2/14
Please update soon
AnimeCat92 chapter 21 . 11/30/2016
Thanks for updating this!
TOC chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
Amazing I love your story keep up the good work :D
rinnegan18 chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
great chapter
Cure Leo AKA AshK1980 chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
Good job! Keep up the great work!
Sir Thames chapter 19 . 10/15/2014
Nice story, love. Carry on.
Radio Driver chapter 19 . 10/10/2014
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.