Reviews for Symbiotic Lust
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I can imagine this so vividly. I feel like you highlighted everything I feel mandatory in their relationship. 1. The way neither one of them is a designated seme/uke, how they could go either way. 2. How they know each other so well that they learned to read each other without words. 3. How they accept each other as is.
This is one of my all time favorite GenHaya fics o and also, regardless of whether or not this is physically possible (I could care less if it is, cuz it is amazingly sexy when I imagine Hayate and Genma doing it), I love how you took the time to think out Genma's instructions to Hayate and where their body parts end up. It makes it a whole lot more realistic.
notsoinnocentfangirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
So I'm sitting here, texting my best friend while I read this, asking if it's really possible for two guys to screw each other at once like this, and she says no, lol, and I'm just like, but... Anyways, this was just... wow, I'm totally at a loss for words. It was great though, and incredibly hot, and you somehow managed to make it sweet and all loving all at once, too, which is amazing :D I love these two together, and even though there aren't many fics for them, yours totally, almost, make up for that :D
Loveless chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
So cute and so HOT.

love this paring. good job writing the story. PLEASE write more
hollybennett123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Wow, very sexy! I'm seriously struggling to comprehend this position though... I think I'm gonna have to re-read a few times to be able to picture it properly! XD
rowanashke chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I can't believe you've only gotten four reviews. XP

Damn man. At first I was like, hmm. I couldn't figure it out. Then I read it again, did some nifty mental pictures, and then I got it. ..wow...

Anyway, lovely short. Sexy and sweet. Good balance between the two.

n.n
kyousukeXmira69 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
wow the end was adoreable and the story was hot but it was a very confusing position but i loved the story and the couple
kissama chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
omg now reading all oyour stories aww i love them finally someone wrote amasing stories with this cute couple

love love love
nobiki chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
nicely done, and the description was enough. i went 'oh, yeah, that WOULD work' when it finally clicked. they better now sleep too long, the kiddos will get out of school soon. *grin*
Beatrisu chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
That was utterly sexy, cute and just plain adorable. The ending, I mean. Before that, everything was just extremely sexy.

How do you guys always manage to write masterpieces? It happens /every/ time!