Reviews for The Dragon and the Weasel
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Please update, I absolutely love this!
Dark.x.Raven.x chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
plzzz add more!
da1ari chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
I'm loving this story.. I was wondering u you were planning on updating it? :)
da1ari chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
I'm loving this story.. I was wondering u you were planning on updating it? :)
Redluna chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
I'm sorry your having such a rough time with updating. I hope that it will get easier for you later on. Especialy since I like this story so much. Its quite adorable and I love the snippet with the twins. Scorpius is so protective of Severus (I wonder why that is...?), who is an absolute cutie. He makes you want to snuggle him and never let go...I get the feeling that Scorpius has done that before some how-laughs-.
Yaya2805 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
hiya, really good start and there is nothing wrong with R/D relationship because R must have found a way to shut D up jijiji.

Definatly you have to wrote about their tour in "le lieu cachant"... Ron's children and Weasleys... it will be obvious that we will need to know how they could date at Hogward but after a long time, no need to rush; What about Ron and Draco's children schooling (Hermione or Molly will ask!) And what about their job? (Arthur or Harry will ask!) Who is still alive or dead?

Hope to ead you soon.

PS: in French "Magic" is "Magie"...
talley67 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
I liked this when you first published it. I like it even better now. I do hope you continue. I'll do an alert.
Deftonsita chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ WHEN THE WHOLE FAMILY GET TO MEET THE KIDS~~! YAY!
JaceDamian23 chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
aww that was cute.

i cant wait for the kiddies to come in
talley67 chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
If I wasn't sitting down I would've jumped up and down when I saw you had updated. I do like this story. Can't wait to see the whole gang together, but where's snarky Draco? He needs to zip in a few.
HelloLish chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
I love your story and can't wait for more
Mo0ony808 chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
OMG you wrote aother chapter im so happy , im glad that no one got abgry at Ron ,i wish that Fred and George were there i want to know what thre thre reaction to Ron and Draco and alos the twins , i cant wait for the next chapter the kids are coming right , update soon :)
SanzoGirl chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
yeah! now the whole weasley family is coming...Please update soon!Poor Dray because he can't speak without getting hit!
Mo0ony808 chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
OMG i loved this fic it was so great , i loved that Ron is the mom and Draco is the dad , and the "if our chirdren are lovly then voldemort is good " lol , and is stuped if he hadnt figered out yet who Anni and Gabrielle cheldren are .

will i dont have an idea for who are Harry and the other gonna find out about thim , but i really want a fic that you write during the time that Ron was pregrant with each of them , that would be cute
Arrioko12 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Oh yeah i wanted to ask. Why did you decide to make Ron the mum? Just curious.