Reviews for Ten Days
RoseQuartz1 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
One word. Awesome. XP XD
FanAficionada chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
my fave rikaXryo fic. Just how I picture the 2 of 'em :) keep up the good work :)
fedoraStorm chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I lost my link to this fic forever ago. I'm really glad that I found it again. I'm laughing SO HARD.

BANZAI!
Misery Lotus chapter 11 . 2/4/2011
I can describe my happiness with :D

AWESOME STORY! XDD im so glad i came up to it!
lil miss rebel chapter 11 . 10/30/2010
its very funny and cute
Just Mina chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
YAY! RYUKI 4 EVER!

I should probably have counted the days as they went by...Now, time to go find more fics in your profile!

If you believe, you will find more Digimon - Ryuki fics within you. Please read mine. Though they're not finished and morely Rika centric...
twiinklestar chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Good work! I hadn't even realized that the ten days had gone by already. The ending was cute.

twiinklestar
twiinklestar chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
In response to the kanji/hiirigana character tidbit in the previous chapter, I believe you're mistaken. The hiirigana character for the letter 'O' is different than the kanji for 'big.' I suppose they look a bit similar, but not really. And I believe that you meant the character for 'big' and not the one for 'O' as 'O' has a loop in it and thus Ryo's leg would be wound in a circle which could prove to be quite uncomfortable. Other than that, great update! It's been awhile, but I'm glad that you did decide to update.

twiinklestar
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 11 . 6/23/2010
i thought it was the real wedding...that would have been very unique. favs
FreyaLin chapter 11 . 6/21/2010
ahaha you did an extra! awesome...lol i was like wtf?! o.O they put ruki as husband? was this an error they overlooked? then as i read on i was like OOOOOH! oky... hahahah yeah that was really different and unexpected hahaha good one 3 so sad this will be the end! I hope to see more from you in the future!
Amulet Misty chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
Yay fo the extra chapter! :D Oh my god I was like 'what the-?' when they crossdressed xD i thought it was real xDD I

Anyway, that was a great way to end the story! :DDD
Dawn of Glory chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I was totally loling throughout the entire chapter. Maybe it's out of character for Ryou to be that stupid, but hey, it is a comedy. Just make sure to watch out for typos, okay?
TehWriter chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
Uhmm... you're welcome guys? XD Whoohooo, I got us one more chapter it was just as awesome as the rest. This story was epic. Thanks so much, Cherryblossom! 3
izzy chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
im sad this is over... it was good.
izzy chapter 9 . 6/15/2010