Reviews for Another chances
SarahiNia chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
OMFG!

THAT IS SO SAD AND THAT HES DIYING IS THE WORST PART!

NO ITACHI CANT DIE! HES...ITACHI!

NO Cant you just kill Sasuke instead?

(hint Hint HINT!) lol jk..but itwould be a good idea... and thats so sad poor Itachi!

UPDATE SOON
SarahiNia chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
Sasuke is so mean!

Leave Hinata alone she belongs to Itachi!

-Use my VAMPIRE powers and attack!- P lol

and Poor Itachi he really loves her...I hope she ends up with him!
SarahiNia chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
Oww, First I felt bad for Sasuke for what Itachi did to him...or said

BUT then I felt even badder since Itachi went trew alot...and when you whent to the happy part I could just imagine a happy Itachi and hes so KAWAII! lol

and His little fantasy...that perv! P
SarahiNia chapter 5 . 11/22/2008
FSAIFJASDKL!

That means I love it giberish! P

It so rocked and oww Itachi feel in love with Hinata at first sight!

and That would suck to be Kiasme...cuz Itachi is bossy!

but I LOVED the part were Itachi didnt even know what to say that he had to send Kisame to do his bitting!
SarahiNia chapter 4 . 11/22/2008
You story is so mysterious...I wonder who that guys is?...or Voice more like it P
SarahiNia chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
OMFG!

Yes she said YES! woo, im kinda jelouse thought...like Hinata gets the older SEXIER brother!

And if Sasuke interupts them...oh he will be in for something!

-Glares dagers!-

lol I love your story!
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
OMG!

That story was full of suprices!

Sasuke was the X and now Itachi is Hinatas current love! EK

I love it!

I havent read any SasuHinaIta in a long time and this one sounds so CUTE, and EXITING!

Like an action movie lol!

Keep up the good work!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
OMFG!

It sounds so intresting, i wonder who the guys are thought?

And the last part abot destiny it sounded like you were one of these old wise ppl that you never get what they say untill your expeciencing it P..

It dosent mean that im calling you old...just saying!

DONT KILL ME!
winterkaguya chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
yup, i guess hinata had a chance to tell him the truth, but i guess she was too afraid...poor itachi...i feel so bad for him, but i guess hinata will die without him though...it was itachi who helped pick up all the pieces...i hope hinata ends up with itachi in this fic...and sasuke have already ruined his chance with her...so, i'm rooting for ita-kun!

update ya!
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
love it
Foxluna chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
yay ITACHI... bout time hahahaha... *smiles* HINA-chan is getting married ~u-um y-yes and i c-cant wait e-e-either~ well thats great Hina-chan *hugs hina* *coughs* hm Itachi wut do u want im hugging hina right now _well she is the bride to b so id like some time with her as well_ hm FINE... i get ur point... _thank u_ no prob -giggles- and uh ITACHI *bang* i was gonna say watch where ur going but too late -grins- ~i-is he a-alright?~ he'll b alright... laters...
Risika Kadaris chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
o I like teh story _ I can't wait to find out what happens next!
rallybabe89 chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
happy way belated birthday. its about almost mid april could ya update please
rallybabe89 chapter 2 . 4/20/2008
itachi is amazing. love.
Miyuki.Sunshine chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
that was so good please update soon. and you have the same b-day as my little sister
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »