Reviews for Another chances
kenshinlover2002 chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
Aww, I hope Hinata figures out who she really loves. Update.
Itachi's Insanity chapter 7 . 2/11/2008
Awesome chapter noo Hintata should stay with Itachi. I like the fluff
winterkaguya chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
poor hinata...and sasuke ought to leave her alone after all, he was the one who broke her in the first place...baka...

anyways, i'd love more itahina fluff! pwease!

update soon!
angry.Katzchen chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
It sounds good that you are planning to do it a ItaHina xD, but please whatever the end ends, just please dont pair Sasuke with Sakura, not even like his 'last one' nop, I hate Sasusaku in every kind of way U
kenshinlover2002 chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
Aww, it was a sad chapter, still it was good. Update.
Itachi's Insanity chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
Awesome chapter I liked the last part it was cute
winterkaguya chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
aw...tats just so sweet...yeay! itahina in the end...poor itachi...he suffered more and i think he ought to deserve the love hinata has for him...sasuke screwed up, and i would bet on it he'll turn on hinata the moment sakura comes back into his life...and yeah...i'm still rooting for itahina!

update soon!
Lil-Insanegal chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
Very adorable story and I can't wait til the other chapters are released! XD
Lil-Insanegal chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
oh my its Itachi! lol I thought that it would have been Naruto purposing to her, Itachi was the last person I had in mind but I am glad it was Itachi because it but a strange twist in the story. Love the story and all I can say is keep it up and I hope that you make more chapters!
Clay Mason chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
Wow, Itachi had it rough. I feel sorry for him, you did a really good job at making him come across as a tortured soul. Thank you for the update!
animeprincess chapter 6 . 11/26/2007
Whew! I have been holding my breath for the story! Wow it is really good so far! Well until the next chapter Sayanora!
animeprincess chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Oh my gosh! That was a shocker! I so thought it was gonna be Naruto! Well since it's Itachi-kun I'm not complaining. Wow great chapter!
kenshinlover2002 chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
Okay, that was funny, I can't believe the Itachi Uchiha didn't have the guts to ask Hinata Hyuuga her name.

Nice chapter, update.