Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
severusdowney chapter 19 . 7/17
It feels rather OOC of Ron to call Hermione a whore... he's angry and jealous, yes, but it's still too much
VivikaThemis chapter 1 . 7/4
This is the first ever Snamione fanfiction I ever read. I started it just after it was completed, and Severus/Hermione has been my OTP ever since. You're mentioned in my FFnet bio as one of my biggest inspirations.

I see that you haven't updated a fic in almost a decade, and I can't find the option to PM you, so I know this is a long shot. But I recently started a Harry Potter fan site on Tumblr, and one of the things I'm doing is a 'Lumos' feature.

A Lumos is basically a spotlight for stories, authors, fanart, or other HP related material that is displayed in a side module of my page for a week. The thing is, though, that I don't do Lumos features without the explicit consent of the author.

Aside from the week-long feature, there are other options for displaying content. Things like competitions for fanart, interviews with the creator, faceclaims or portrayals you envisioned for the characters, a detailed review and rating of your fic, and a ton of other things.

As I said, all of those are optional. If you don't want to actively participate in it, (like an interview), you don't have to. If at any point you decide you want content related to your fic removed (such as the review), you absolutely reserve that right, and it will be taken down in a timely manner without question.

To be frank, your fic means a lot to me. It was my first real first into fanfiction, and to this day I re-read it at least once a year (you may find my reviews under my old username, ElleAllio). So I would really, really love to be able to share Where Your Treasure Is in a prominent role, where others can hopefully see it and experience this masterpiece.

If ever you see this and decide you're interested, please let me know. I'll list my contact information at the bottom of this. If you do reach out to me, I'll happily give you a list of all of the possible options for a Lumos feature, and you can pick and choose which (if any) you'd like to be included.

All of that aside, thank you so, so much for this incredible work of fanfiction. It will always hold a special place in my heart, and I sincerely cannot express how this story changed my life. It set me on a path that I will forever be grateful for. This ship, which you introduced me to, has been my escape from reality, my coping mechanism, my daily bit of 'me time' in an otherwise hectic and often difficult life journey. I will be eternally indebted to you for that. And whether or not you stumble upon this review, I hope you know that you've impacted at least one life in a wondrous and transcendent way.

You are a brilliant artist, a divine writer, and my personal idol. I aspire to someday devise something capable of impacting someone else in the same way you changed my life.

Respectfully,
- Vivika Themis (Elle Allio)

Contact Info (in order of most frequently checked):
• Text Messaging: 1-989-297-7385
• Facebook/Messenger: ElleAllio (Gabrielle Smith)
• Email #1:
• Email #2:
• Email #3:
• Reddit: ElleAllio
• Tumblr: VivikaThemis
• DeviantArt: VivikaThemis
Lovely story. Beautifully written.
gisela19wwe chapter 62 . 6/24
Woow , what a history . I really enjoyed to read this awesome fic!
gisela19wwe chapter 16 . 6/19
Like you I think Alan Rickman was the best actor to portrait Snape , his voice is just perfect and his looks too !
gisela19wwe chapter 1 . 6/18
Your last comments make me laugh so hard !
Honestly don't you two read chapter 2 . 6/6
I like it, but it would be more realistic if he needed help with charms, not potions, he was apotions genius.
Hammylammy chapter 62 . 6/5
Good lord... you are amazing! I have neglected so much just reading this story! I'm a lame reader and was so wrapped up in it I only commented once I think but holy Moses... amazing!
Hammylammy chapter 42 . 6/4
Ok. So I know I suck with commenting to be commenting now for the first time. But good God! Harry does not know what it's like. He can barely remember his parents, they weren't tortured in front of him, just killed and he was 18 months... no one remembers 18 months. Yeah it sucks to be an orphan, but it's much harder in her situation...
mzsha18XX chapter 62 . 5/28
very beautiful and i loved it
Rhiannon249 chapter 1 . 5/27
Hi there!

I just wanted to write you a note that I blitzed through this story this week and was completely hooked (quite literally I couldn't put it down). I particularly appreciated the character's dialogue...particularly the wit and sarcasm displayed by Snape. I think you captured him masterfully. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story and plan to read some of your other works now as well.

Thanks again!
thepurplewombat chapter 62 . 5/22
Oh my god, this was absolutely lovely. Could have done with more kissing, but the pining...that was some seriously top-notch pining, I'm really very impressed.
minns chapter 1 . 5/7
This chapter always captures my heart. It's so, so beautiful. Snape's triumph is what makes this chapter so awe striking.
WraithNight5 chapter 62 . 5/3
i really enjoyed this story! in all aspects it was very well written. I've read quite a few HP FanFiction stories, and this one has the distinction of having made me cry, a first! You are very talented and i will read more of your work when I can!
Elliot Green chapter 62 . 4/23
I can't believe I'd never read this before. Seriously, it's one of the best HG/SS fics I've ever read, and I have read rather a lot of them. You're such an amazing, amazing writer, and I hope you never ever stop writing.
5,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »