Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
anotherhotsunday chapter 62 . 6/27
Wow what a great experience reading this fic. Years after it was initially posted but I love it as if I'd been there with Hermione and Snape in the very beginning!
You are a terrible person to write that.
DelicateScholar chapter 25 . 6/19
I have to admire your portrayal of the Dursleys. They're not usually brought in, and brought in so well. I have to find Hermione mentally berating Ron for not knowing who Jesus Christ is very strange. First, it's not the sole religion. Second, if she was irritated Harry didn't know about wizard marriages, how could she have missed, in eight years as well, that apparently religion and wizards don't have much to do with each other, if anything?
DelicateScholar chapter 24 . 6/19
I adore the touches of past in this segment, especially of Snape growling at Petunia for locking her nephew in a closet just like his parents did to him. All the revelations make sense, are well timed, never forced, and just flow so wonderfully.
DelicateScholar chapter 20 . 6/19
I don't know how I missed this story in all my binge readings. It's wonderful, and I wanted to comment on this chapter especially because her PTSD, depression, whathaveyou, is amazingly well done. It's written...perfectly. It's not angst, it's not a cheap device to pick up a story, not laden with emotion or pity or to draw sympathy. It's...simply perfect.
Amazing
zemanoru chapter 11 . 6/9
i dont understand why harry's so adamant on proving james is not his biological father. i mean your author's note pretty much explains the logic behind it but i still couldn't understand why he'd want to pursue such a thing. with the way he's going right now one would think he felt some sort of contempt towards james.
EternalDreamerEnchanted chapter 62 . 6/7
This has been a great story to read. I know it was written awhile ago are you still writing?
siriusly lupine chapter 62 . 6/1
One of the best SSHG fics I have ever read! Well done!
Lady Beaumort chapter 2 . 5/30
God dammit! why are you doing this to me?! I'm balling; drowning in my own tears! I was never one for a S/HG ship but damn! Now I can't let it go!
WhereforeArtThou chapter 62 . 5/28
I think I'm in a love with a story. Damn, I think I'm actually WEEPY. You did a fantastic job :) Many, many congratulations are in order.
WhereforeArtThou chapter 56 . 5/27
I find it downright poetic that you had Harry espouse his beliefs about how good people don't deserve premature deaths, while standing where Dumbledore took his final breath.

It's nearly 3 in the morning but there's no way I can put this story down, I absolutely have to finish it, despite having to go to work in a few short hours xD
WhereforeArtThou chapter 46 . 5/27
God this story is so amazing. I usually leave my review until the end when I'm reading a completed story, but I wanted to take a minute before continuing to tell you that your mastery of words is unparalleled anywhere else on this website. Absolutely amazing. Also, I had to chuckle at your slight reference to Hermione when Snape thought to himself that he considers Divination to be a rather wooly subject. Bravo :) On with the story!
Astiza chapter 1 . 5/2
Thank you so, so much for this incredible story! I read it in 12-hour sessions. Your transitions, characterization, and plot twists are so well done. And the humor here and there :)
Absolutely incredible.
I couldn't stop reading this amazing, wonderful, awesome story. Wow! This was so well written; it took my breath away.
5,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »