Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
88forget-me-not88 chapter 62 . 2/25
I feel like they fell in love very fast. I mean there are 62 chapters and they fell in love just in a few chapters. The story should have at least contained 70 chapters so that it won't seem it went too fast. In my opinion the short chapters about their romantic relationship made Snape a bit ooc.

I really think that Draco should have been tortured to death by Hermione. She should have made him suffer to the point Draco would be begging Hermione to kill him. I would love if that moment actually happened or at least Draco is imprisoned in Azkaban for so long he went utterly mad but the government in Harry Potter universe sucks so yeah Malfoys strikes again -_- FUCK YOU DRACO

A message to Severus: Why in the name of Merlin do you only have one kid with Hermione!? You are almost turning 60 years old and you have only one kid. WTF. Seriously Severus, go to bed. Do "it" with Hermione every night.

Oh and dear author this is bloody brilliant. You made me fall in love with Severus again.
shoeychocolatXD chapter 31 . 2/20
What Is That Mysterious Ticking Noise?
Runaway Roadkill chapter 62 . 2/16
WOOOOOOO. 5000th review.
Congratulations.

But srsly I really liked this story, harrowing as it was at times it was a great read.
Thankyou.
Enjoyed this fic a lot!
Story Please chapter 7 . 2/14
I think that all of us have a little cranky Snape inside. That's why he is so enjoyable to write
Story Please chapter 6 . 2/13
Really enjoyed this chapter. Really good characterizations and dialogue!
AliceMalefoy chapter 62 . 2/3
I am kind of ... well, disappointed, by your last chapters ! I think that it goes too fast ! Okay, that's weird because it took 62 chapters for them to actually understand their love and all, but it seems like they fall in love in what, 5 chapters ? It's kinda weird since there have been more than 50 chapters before that.

Anyway, I really loved it and I couldnt stop myself from reading at each break or spare time ! Youre very talented and I'm a huge fan of your writing !

Congrats and thanks a lot,

Alice (a frenchy so don't look at the mistakes of language )
Brilliant story!
Emi chapter 62 . 1/8
This is the second time I've read this story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it both times. I can't help but feel a little cheated in the end though. As a reader, you spend 300,000 words seeing their feelings develop, yet the story ends without any interaction between the two as a couple. I'm not talking about anything risqué, but it would have made the story so much more rewarding to read if we got some details into their happy ending. I know there was an epilogue (which helped) but still left something to be desired.

Thank you for sharing your time and talents :)
T.L. Wilson chapter 62 . 1/3
I'm so sad that this is over! It was literally all I could think about when I was away and unable to read more! I wish I had my very own Severus Snape. You did very well, indeed. :-)
T.L. Wilson chapter 39 . 1/1
Oh how I love Severus Snape!
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
i like your reasoning for lily being his tutor
T.L. Wilson chapter 17 . 12/29/2014
I never shipped Ron and Hermione. It actually kind of disgusts me. I see them as more brother and sister, so knowing that she is inwardly cringing makes me feel better! Lol
HawkAngel XD chapter 62 . 12/28/2014
awwwww! that was lovely!

HawkAngel
Carle chapter 38 . 12/26/2014
I totally though this chapter was heading in a different direction. I thought Poppy was going to say Hermoine was unable to bear children because of the injuries inflected upon her by Malfoy. I am glad this was not the case! But still you threw me a curveball! I am really enjoying this story by the way! Thank you for writing it and I hope you will do more stories in the future!
5,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »