Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
Jonia chapter 62 . 1h ago
I've read a lot of fan fiction, primarily canon and all Harry Potter.

This is one of my favorite stories ever. All of the characters were believable as was your plot, from start to finish.

Congratulations, VERY well done. Thank you!
Your story is amazing. I like the part where you made it clear that Hermione is the survivor of an attack, and she is NOT to be blamed. The message was woven beautifully into your tale. I hope to read more of your work.
spinster cat lady chapter 44 . 4/18
Ah this story is so good! I like that Dudley is in it
Again I feel like a ghost leaving a note on a story written years ago. I felt like this chapter got interesting with Severus and Petunia. The post war negativity - Hermione's lack of affect, Ron's mouth, Ginny's temper is hard to sustain interest in. The Snape/Hermione connection doesn't make any sense to me yet, usually there's a heavy build toward an eventual lemony relationship with something like this-yet it doesn't seem to be remotely the main event. But I'm reading on hoping for more revelation or some passion of a positive nature.
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 62 . 4/16
Amazing! Love it!
Anon chapter 2 . 4/6
I cried. I've never cried because of a book, and there are tears running down my face right now. I have no words to describe this chapter. Author, you have a gift. Thank you for sharing.
Kurai Ummei chapter 62 . 3/30
Lovely ending.
Annalynn Roe chapter 2 . 3/26
This is really nice - and that's a major, major understatement. I actually haven't read DH, so I don't know what exactly was quoted and what you wrote, it blended so magnificently. Really looking forward to the rest of the story!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 59 . 3/16
Are you ever going to stop torturing this poor man? Oh, but I do love Snape
Neko-Tenchi chapter 58 . 3/16
Oh my gosh he's crying! I love Snape
Neko-Tenchi chapter 55 . 3/16
So I WAS right, he is a squib! I knew it! SNAPE CANT DIE!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 54 . 3/16
I love this mirror, my fanfiction fetures uite a few mirrors, but I like this one much more than mine (don't worry, im not going to pinch it :) )
Neko-Tenchi chapter 53 . 3/16
Severus, there are worse things than falling in love. So dudly's not Lucius's son, drat, I was wrong. But he likes magoc so much that I was really hoping he could be magical...oh well
Neko-Tenchi chapter 52 . 3/16
I love that last comment, so Dudly is a squib, I KNEW IT! Or at least he has some magical blood
Neko-Tenchi chapter 51 . 3/16