Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
"Let us not begin casting stones. I may be a more obvious target, but I have far better aim than you." oh snaaap, snap snap snap, that is such an amazing retort. I've read too many poorly writen Snape-speak to let that one pass. You have mastered his speaking pattern, and I'm grateful for that. I love this fic.
Priya chapter 62 . 7/8
Hi,

Can you please tell me what was in the letter that Lily left for Severus
Starry-eyed Creator chapter 40 . 6/30
I was rooting for Severus the whole chapter through. Malfoy can go rot in Azkaban.
Starry-eyed Creator chapter 36 . 6/30
Out of all the colours, Severus was forced to wear pink. Not only that, but he had to give up his wand temporarily and fully in a cramped aeroplane. I understand his anxiety completely. Poor man.
Starry-eyed Creator chapter 23 . 6/29
Daaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. This was an intense chapter. I adored every second I took to read it. Man, I almost felt sorry for Petunia. Almost. Am I the only one that loves dark, intimidating Severus?
Starry-eyed Creator chapter 2 . 6/27
Dang it, I have actual tears streaming down my face. Wonderful writing...
AliceCulen chapter 62 . 6/18
I must say this happy ending is a blessing compared to numerous other stories and you successfully linked your story with the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I love your style. Though, I think you didn't many explanations regarding how Death Eaters, didn't think and divide them in order to avoid being captured all of them, what Lily thought in the end because I sort of thought that she would find Severus a last time, why Ron seems to become an other person and not a git and why finally Neville seems to care and love Hermione much more than Ron did and do... So questions in my head, but don't worry. If I have as questions as I have now it's only because it's a wonderful story and I think you could spend more time explaning all of that. However I liked this story and congrats, it's rare that a find a story so greeping and appealing. I finally finished it at 2 am today! Keep going on writing
AliceCulen chapter 22 . 6/12
Very funny this chapter. I couldn't help but laugh at the image of Severus Snape wearing some jeans and driving a car!
littleladyangel chapter 62 . 6/6
Absolutely beautiful! This is the longest story I have ever stuck with. I usually get bored by 25 chapters. Definitely kept my attention the way through!
AliceCulen chapter 2 . 6/4
Well... This fanfiction is well written, very interesting and all... I look forward to reading what will happen but, and I have to say in French because I can't explain otherwise, this story between Lily and Severus ça me chiffone, really, in the books she wasn't in love with him and here they are too close as if the love Lily shares with James isn't real and a one-way love... Because the pairing Lily/James is one of my favorite, ça me chiffone, but I guess you have your reasons! Anyway, I love your fanfiction and I want to know what will happen for this poor Severus (and Hermione of course)!
Kushka chapter 62 . 5/29
Great story
anonymous chapter 5 . 5/29
I don't usually write feedback but this is honestly so amazing that I just had to write some. Fanfiction never makes me cry and I cried so much in this one and unlike most other fan fictions, it is brilliant writing! Have you ever considered being a writer? You really should!
Hermione...where's that bad-ass girl who punched Draco? Some hexxings? you know which side they will choose to believe between you, one of The Trio, and Draco, right?
so close!
TheLoteTree chapter 62 . 5/11
Hello. First off I'd like to say I really enjoyed reading your story. I'd like to commend you on how well you have explored and developed your characters Hermione's PTSD, Snape's unwillingness to acknowledge his feelings for Hermione and then when he does, falling rapidly and deeply in love with her are some of the things I thoroughly enjoyed reading. You've come up with an interesting concept of a witch or wizard's magic coming to their aid during times of extreme emotional trauma. I wonder if Frank and Alice Longbottom lost their magic as well when they went insane...
I also liked your portrayal of Lily as a good but undeniably flawed person because in canon we are led to believe that she was a near saint to be honest.
I liked the conversations Snape had with McGonagall and Madame Pomfrey and his memories of Lily as they gave the reader good insight about what Snape's character and his past experiences. And of course the most insightful conversations were often with Hermione but- ugh, I'd just like to say I enjoyed the plot and characters' dialogues most of all. I couldn't get enough of Snape being his typical snappish self! He has a heart-to-heart with Harry then promptly tells him to get out. Lol! I agree with Snape when he says at least by not dying at Voldemort's hand and being able to continue with life has allowed people to see he's still a rather spiteful man instead of a saint who heroically sacrificed his life (even though that is what he did).
I liked that you got the Durseleys much more involved in the story but...how can Dudley be a squib? Its not possible because a squib is non-magical person born to magical parents and even if Petunia is a squib then Dudley will not be a squib, he will be a muggle because both his parents are non-magical. Perhaps in this instance, we can say he inherited some magical ability because he can see Hogwarts. But then why couldn't he see the dementors? Then again, its not clear in canon whether or not squibs can see dementors, even though Mrs Figg was a witness at Harry's trial in the fifth book. Moreover, I did not like the 19 years later part of the epilogue. It was just too mushy for my taste and I think you should have ended it when Hermione and Snape kissed in the laboratory.
But, don't get me wrong, I really loved your story, the style of writing was witty and engaging, the plot was well thought out (except Lily and Harry's now rather mangled family tree and blood status) and the story never felt like it was dragging at any point.
Thank you for writing this story (and seeing it through to the end) because I definitely delighted in reading it.
5,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »