Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 14 . 3h
Really miss Granger, snogging in the hallways? Tsk Tsk Tsk. It just won't do.
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 7 . 5h
Ermagahd. Snape can be sooooooooooo damn cold. He is just rotten- but ya still love him all the same.
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 5 . 6h
Hahaha! I loved your AN about the whole George L. Thing. That was pretty witty!
So far this story has me mucked up and sucked up in all of the future possibliltys you are presenting. Love it!
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 1 . 6h
Ahhhh. The feels! That first chapter had me misty eyed and miserable. I know he lives- obviously, but it still hurt me right in the soul hole. Great flow of dialogue! I really look forward to relentlessly tearing through this fic and leaving so many reviews! Cheers!
Aratea chapter 16 . 11/13
And sadly, the Latin word mens doesn't gain an i in the genitive plural as your previous reviewer posits, though many other nouns of its declension do. The particular spelling she suggests may be attested, but it's tremendously late and vulgar. But in your defense, I thought matrimonium was fine. And I do like the way you correct it in the story. Dumbledore WOULD know Latin pretty well, even if he currently feels mens is a third declension i-stem noun. ;)
Aratea chapter 15 . 11/13
This fic is awesome! You write so well; I'm really glad you wrote this little gem. You did say that you wanted people to point out your grammar errors though, so with that invitation, and as a Latin student, I'd like to suggest an alteration. Matrimonium Verus Mens is technically the correct vocabulary, but the grammar is a bit hodgepodge. Mens is a feminine noun that would ordinarily take a feminine adjective, but verus is masculine. Also, have an accusative with two nominatives sounds a bit strange: 'marriage-true-masculine-thing-mind.' May I suggest, if you're interested in making revisions at this point, that you change it to Matrimonium Mentum Verarum, which is a more literal and natural rendering of the phrase you're going for. Though I do realize that not every spell/term in HP is good Latin, so if you're not of a mind for technical correctness, I suppose the original still works. Again, very enjoyable read.
Stephair chapter 62 . 11/10
I loved your story and it kept me interested until the end. I would have liked a bit more payoff and romance after the long buildup. Great job!
green-jedi chapter 62 . 11/1
What a wonderful love story! Like real, true love, not just passions given in! Thank you so much for crafting this, it was wonderful!
I loved it. However, I'd have loved to have experienced a couple of more romance chapters. This is awesome and I highly recommend this story to anyone.
Wow...I'm engrossed in this story!
This was an awesome chapter. You have the greatest talent of any fanfiction writer I have encountered so far. You need to actually author books.
I love this chapter!
Snape is my definite favorite Harry Potter character...
I loved this chapter too...
5,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »