Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 33 . 12h
Wow, you are a writing expert. I was thoroughly stuck to this chapter. Very good, although gruesome, visuals and emotional expression. Poor. poor Hermione. Not many people would blame her for what she did and I don't think Severus will blame her too much as well. Good thing he is such an awesome wizard with awesome skills. Bravo on this chapter! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 32 . 17h
Things better start improving! My goodness... Totally horrendous and barbaric... Very well written though
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 31 . 18h
! Hermione! Gee... that is just... My words disappeared. I'm horrified! Prof. Snape better get to her! Wilkes! :argh!: The chapter is very well written :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 30 . 2/4
:sighs: Ron, now look what you did. You have no idea what happened to her and said all that stuff. Too late to do anything about it now. Very well written chapter! Thank you so much :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 29 . 2/3
And I though Prof. Snape was gonna dance with Hermione. I could hope, but it was too soon for something like that yet. I think you did a rather good job at the Quidditch match, followed through very well. Looking forward to more S/H interactions! Thank you for the awesome chapter! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 28 . 2/3
Thank you for clearing that up about the dream, was wondering about that. I suspected just as you had mentioned. Oh Draco... :sigh: That was truly awful on him. Poor Hermione. I don't know exactly what happened between them in the past, but... gee... Looking forward to more interesting things! Another good chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 27 . 2/3
I would have been scared too if Prof. Snape's suddenly grabbed me like that after spacing out. I'm glad that she'll find out what's going on soon. I'm really anxious for lovey stuff to start happening, but I can wait. Again Draco, you're doing it all wrong. Thank you for the wonderful chapter! :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 26 . 2/3
I was waiting for them to share a dream, and Severus, you have to tell her! Don't keep it to yourself to figure out on hr own! Wonderfully written chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 25 . 2/3
Poor Lee Jordan. Almost made me sick as well reading about it, so terrible :( I'm actually kind of glad though that, at least, Petunia and Dudley want to stay under protection. I have a not so good feeling that something might happen to Mr. Dursley though. Another well written chapter, thank you :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 24 . 2/2
Wow! I was not expecting that one. Quite a secret. I really hope Hermione can find out what's going on with her soon, so she doesn't continue to be confused. Thank you for another well thought out chapter :)
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 23 . 2/2
Uh oh! The Dursley's better stay in hiding now! That confrontation between the Dursley's and Severus was also quite amusing. Sorry I can't think of much to say, my day has been a bit off. Thank you for the chapter :)
SweetCaterina chapter 62 . 2/2
Wow...you should be a writer!
EbonyWing chapter 61 . 2/2
I love this fic, it's so well written and very in character. :)
It's nice that their relationship wasn't rushed and it was very believable!

This was a amazing story, fast paced with loads of drama and adventure while showing great character development.

I really liked the close friendship between Severus and Poppy, it was really sweet and it was nice that he had someone firmly on his side to confide in.

The ending was brilliant too! I really enjoyed this story! (in case I was being too subtle... ;P )
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 22 . 2/2
Oh Severus, you just keep falling into it faster and faster. I quite enjoyed this chapter, it was more personable and intimate, in a non lovey way. Can't wait for more of it! :D
o0SapphireMyst0o chapter 21 . 2/1
I actually have no idea what movie you took lines from. I've probably seen it, but don't remember. Oh, that was so amusing, Severus talking ahead of himself to Hermione hehehe X) Thank you for this wonderful chapter which made me giggle and smile :)
5,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »