Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
ak chapter 21 . 5/6
The Austen references were fun :)
ak chapter 10 . 5/3
I have only recently found this story - completed some time ago. This is fun! Thank you for writing.
Troys chapter 31 . 2/20
Each character, and I mean EACH, is so unbelievably stupid, insane and mentally handicapped!
Ginny cursed her brother to rip his lung.
Ron insulted Hermione as a whore.
When something bad happened, Minerva behaved as nothing close to a leader, keeping asking meaningless questions and never and ever think that she should do something to save her student! If she was the leader before the war, it would be a wonder for Harry to win!
And Snape even bothered that Harry hadn’t called him as Professor when he already knew Hermione was going to lose her life!
He just kept talking shit which means nothing but only wasting time!
After seeing Hermione’s terrible state (parents got killed), he conveyed almost no care to her but behaved coldly and even felt something like sad for the murderer killed by Hermione for once he seemed like his brother as two Death Eaters!
And I don’t blame on Hermione to be afraid that she might be hated by her friends as a murderer when she should feel nothing but sad, angry, anguish and self-loathing for getting her parents killed due to her foolishness. Because I have already known that she definitely had something wrong with her mind after being raped by Malfoy and still calling him as Draco.
FUCK
Is there any normal people in this fic?
Troys chapter 21 . 2/19
God… I can’t believe that I hate this Severus Snape so much that I can’t even continue to read any word about him…
Troys chapter 2 . 2/18
I decided to stop reading originally owning to the dissatisfaction for chapter 1. But your chapter 2 was written so unbelievably great, which makes me decide to continue.
I had kept loving someone for almost 4 years after we broke up, but now I can feel nothing when I talk about her. It’s kind of hard for me to imagine someone keeping loving someone, who doesn’t love back, almost forever. And given to various other reasons, I can never view Severus and Lily as a couple.
However, you chapter 2 just explained so well that why would Severus kept loving Lily desperately and hopelessly for so so so many years. For god’s sake, If it ever happened on me, there would definitely be no doubt that I will love Lily to death with anything that I can provide, including my faith, loyalty and my life.
Oh, god, I love this chapter!
beethovencool chapter 62 . 2/14
This is the most slow burn story ever, so well written, perfect! And also unique, i love how you take this story with severus as emotional support for Hermione as i know many sshg story take severus who get traumarized by war and mione there to made his life better but this... This is new, i mean many writter not really consider Hermione have a trauma with the war raging, not to say severus absolutly not affected by war, in this story they supporting each other and it is lovely. Your severus is awesome, love how he is really protective and have duty of care for Hermione, and for Hermione who coping for her trauma and finally find her happiness, and your Nevile (he's really nice and i'm agree with you if is not severus i immediately ship him with her, it's like all sshg writer conspire to made Nevile as second male character romantic interest). Anyway kudos for you! :D
beethovencool chapter 40 . 2/11
This is the most satisfying chapter. Ever :0
Tonks7777777 chapter 62 . 1/22
This is soooo cute! Thank you so much! I wish there was more time with them actually together and seeing how they actually came to be together, but the whole story was so full of heart! Thank you!
The Queen of All Demons chapter 62 . 1/3
I’m BAWLING WTF THIS WAS THE PERFECT FIC FOR THIS SHIP. You’re so talented. Damn
lulu2613 chapter 58 . 12/10/2021
Woah if I wasn’t cheering for Snape and Hermione then I would be definitely approve of her and Neville.
lulu2613 chapter 49 . 12/9/2021
Oh poor Neville!
lulu2613 chapter 44 . 12/9/2021
I guess we know what was in Lily’s letter to Severus.
lulu2613 chapter 40 . 12/9/2021
Whoo hoo!
lulu2613 chapter 37 . 12/9/2021
Oh god my heart cracked open! Ron and Draco need to break and then burn. And Hermione needs to do the breaking and the burning.
lulu2613 chapter 32 . 12/8/2021
You killed her parents?! Why?!
5,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »