Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
Dream-Runaway chapter 21 . 10/6
I actually noticed it as soon as I read it, if I'm not mistaken. When he talked about his infirmity and Minerva said if you are infirm then I am at deaths door! That is from sense and sensibility isn't it? I lovvvvve Alan Rickman in that movie... sigh
Dream-Runaway chapter 16 . 10/6
Yes, I agree, Alan Rickman IS gorgeous
cloudshape to ennien chapter 3 . 10/5
However did I miss this?

I am already looking forward to read more after work.
Tassani chapter 62 . 9/27
Wow. Thank you so much for this.
I read it in one go except for the times I was sleeping.
vonHardenberg chapter 32 . 9/25
Truly sad for Hermione have you never heard of the literary feature called "...die reitende Bote der Koenigin..."? Better known as the Queen's messenger. It is the last minute rescue from mortal peril. It would have been more merciful, and would have made for a better dramatical effect. She could have unburdened herself of both her obliviate and the trauma of her fifth year experience with Malfoy. Schade!
Luna chapter 32 . 9/23
Sometimes I think you're in love with angst, and I'm having some serious thoughts about how a fugative could have gotten access to the official registry of who is coming and going via Portkey.

A bit more build up and introspection on Hermionie's part would have made this all the more painful and poignant. Considering building the scene more fully, allowing to better show the hesitance, fear, excitement, and desperation she must have been feeling standing outside their door. As is, what should be a horrific and powerful scene is distant and weaker for it. Of course, the same could be argued for the majority of the bulk of the work (though it is quite well written overall), as feelings, thoughts, mannerisms, and descriptions could be further fleshed out and given dimension.

Good job though.
Luna chapter 27 . 9/23
Really, not liking this sexually menacing Draco. He's such a complex and interesting character (and one I feel embodies forgiveness and change) that whenever I see Draco cast as a major villian after the war I'm always a little queasy.

Beyond that though, the execution was lovely, enough threat to be disturbing, but nothing violent enough or menacing enough to be an addressable danger.
Luna chapter 24 . 9/23
Lucius and Petunia, that's quite a vastly improbably pairing. You did a good job in trying to explain that connection, but I can't help feeling that connecting it to some other death-eater might have been better. Particularly, as Narcissa would likely be pregnant at that time and Lucius has a horrible hatred and disgust of muggles. It would be far easier to spell her than to go so far.

Oh that note, since I'm complaining, the Malfoys got off free in canon, but even if some punishment were added (as fanfiction writers often do), I hardly think Narcissa and Draco should bear the brunt of it. Lucius, is debatable, though one could say being powerless with a psychopathic murderer in one's house is punishment enough.

Beyond that, good work with the story. You're managing to build things in an overall realistic manner which building up your characters personalities beyond their original molds (and without becoming OOC).
vonHardenberg chapter 11 . 9/20
You know of Lamont Cranston? You are in possession of ancient and arcane knowledge. I too am a Keeper Of Odd Knowledge. It is an old and noble order; often placed in Jeopardy by those of low information, for they commit the awful transgression of ignorant voting. And the weed of their criminal ignorance bears bitter fruit.
DalekQueen7 chapter 31 . 9/19
Snape, Snape. Severus Snape.

I got that reference. :)
El-Jay92 chapter 62 . 9/15
Brilliant story, the characterisation was really well done and the story very believable- I really appreciate that you allowed the pairing to build over time. The plots were well done too.
Ah, so you don't think RAPE is RAPE, huh? Nice.
Awww, I love how retarded Hermione is being - so heroic! Ugh.
Ah, the angst bus, how you love to ride it.
Your Snape sounds more like an immature asshole than a "romantic lead" ever would.
5,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »