Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
zaubernuss chapter 59 . 10/19
I admit it's a silly point, but I took offense at the waste of flobberworms at the end of the chapter. Why enanesco them, if the vast majority of them was perfectly prepared? The poor worms died in vain!

Other than that - a believable story. Yes, Snape would probably be this ignorant, self-disciminating and partly obnoxious. He only has two chapters left to get his head out of his ass... I just regret that this will make us miss all the fun parts!
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 10/18
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 24 . 10/17
Holy shit Severus berating petunia might possibly have been the sexiest thing I've ever read.
I am not certain you are active anymore, but I hope you log in occasionally to check comments! This was absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing :)
vickety chapter 62 . 9/19
Thanks for this wonderful story!
val chapter 38 . 9/19
bawled at hermione's memory. i don't really want to read anything to do with dramione for the time being.
snapingdarcy chapter 23 . 9/18
Great story so far. I know this was written long ago but I noticed a possible continuity error, or I could have read it incorrectly. Towards the end, when Harry was asking if Hermione was okay and she said that she was, he asked if she was sure because she just yelled at Snape. From my interpretation of reading the situation, she seem to have been yelling at Harry for not properly addressing Snape and for calling him a bastard. Just something that I picked up on and was a little confused about. Otherwise I really love the story thus far and look forward to see how it unfolds! Thank you for the story!
vickety chapter 2 . 9/18
I know you wrote this long ago, but the richness and complexity are breathtaking. It is like you are in his head, and now we can fully understand. Great job!
SaintHera chapter 16 . 9/18
"does it work when Snape gives points to gryffindor?" awesome line
Gertie chapter 25 . 9/5
I tried to soldier on with this fanfic, but I just could not.

The action takes ages to develop, the plotting is lazy, and everyone is OOC and so very American. Who is this Hermione person supposed to be? Certainly not the character we know from canon.
Absolutely beautiful. Read it in two days, was utterly captured by it. Thank you.
Absolutely beautiful. Read it in two days and was utterly captured by it.
MissPoppy chapter 62 . 8/23
Absolutely loved this fic!
twilightfan7689 chapter 46 . 8/17
Lily Madison chapter 1 . 8/10
Thank you so much for that story. From all the fanfics I have red- This is the best one! You are a really good writer!
5,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »