Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
cjb217 chapter 49 . 1/13
I love a harp seal and a baby at that lol
littlesnapeplushie chapter 62 . 1/11
Wonderful writing and great dialogues. Great idea with this enchantment, definitely original.
I'm not so sure about other parts of the plot e.g. Lily. In this case, I think unrequited love makes more sense for Snape's character.
I cannot explain it very well, but there's just something about unrequited love that will stay with you forever (speaking from experience) - even more so than love that was actually reciprocated.
Ah, and I would have liked to read the whole scene where Severus tells Hermione his feelings. I think it's such an important scene that I felt a little bit let down when you shied away from elaborating on it and just cutting to the next scene.
Above all, though, I was very happy with how you presented the characters - they were all in character and I really enjoyed it. Fantastic to see Petunia and Dudley also play a rather important role in this story. That is very rare.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful fan fiction!
Wow. That was a lovely romantic ending to an exciting story. Thank you
Damn. That declaration of love was amazing.. Can't wait til he tells her.
Damn this story has me by the emotional balls. I can't stop reading.
Maria Gaani chapter 62 . 12/15/2016
this story is awfull romantic...just finished reading.

I must admit i didnt like the idea of hermioneseverus first...but as i keep reading it the more i like put the whole hermioneseverus idea wonderfully and with logic that touched my heart.
Very Romantic story...VERY!

thank you for giving me a wonderfull time by writing this story.
Zalia chapter 14 . 12/13/2016
I totally agree with your comments about the epilogue! Hermione would have grown bored with Ron well before they got married; she needs an intellectual partner to connect with emotionally. Ron is a great bloke, but at heart he is a big kid who would zone out and talk about Quidditch while Hermione was trying to have a serious conversation. :)
luverly witty chapter 40 . 11/29/2016
I love this story, I've reread it several times. However every time I read MADAME Pomfrey instead of MADAM, my eye twitches. They're not interchangeable. I just needed to get that off my chest, now back to rereading WYTI as I wait with anticipation for the next chapter of De Profundis.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/14/2016
Just wanted to tell you I love the Pet/Lucius twist...very original!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 62 . 11/6/2016
This is a beautiful story. It was hard to read at the beginning because of the things that occured to Hermione, but I'm glad she got her happy ending.
EriEka127 chapter 62 . 10/31/2016
Loved it!
zaubernuss chapter 59 . 10/19/2016
I admit it's a silly point, but I took offense at the waste of flobberworms at the end of the chapter. Why enanesco them, if the vast majority of them was perfectly prepared? The poor worms died in vain!

Other than that - a believable story. Yes, Snape would probably be this ignorant, self-disciminating and partly obnoxious. He only has two chapters left to get his head out of his ass... I just regret that this will make us miss all the fun parts!
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 10/18/2016
Aaawww
KeepCalmLoveSeverus chapter 24 . 10/17/2016
Holy shit Severus berating petunia might possibly have been the sexiest thing I've ever read.
Guest chapter 62 . 10/11/2016
I am not certain you are active anymore, but I hope you log in occasionally to check comments! This was absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing :)
5,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »