Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
Guest chapter 24 . 21h ago
Again I feel like a ghost leaving a note on a story written years ago. I felt like this chapter got interesting with Severus and Petunia. The post war negativity - Hermione's lack of affect, Ron's mouth, Ginny's temper is hard to sustain interest in. The Snape/Hermione connection doesn't make any sense to me yet, usually there's a heavy build toward an eventual lemony relationship with something like this-yet it doesn't seem to be remotely the main event. But I'm reading on hoping for more revelation or some passion of a positive nature.
I Love Dimitri Belikov chapter 62 . 4/16
Amazing! Love it!
Anon chapter 2 . 4/6
I cried. I've never cried because of a book, and there are tears running down my face right now. I have no words to describe this chapter. Author, you have a gift. Thank you for sharing.
Kurai Ummei chapter 62 . 3/30
Lovely ending.
Annalynn Roe chapter 2 . 3/26
This is really nice - and that's a major, major understatement. I actually haven't read DH, so I don't know what exactly was quoted and what you wrote, it blended so magnificently. Really looking forward to the rest of the story!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 59 . 3/16
Are you ever going to stop torturing this poor man? Oh, but I do love Snape
Neko-Tenchi chapter 58 . 3/16
Oh my gosh he's crying! I love Snape
Neko-Tenchi chapter 55 . 3/16
So I WAS right, he is a squib! I knew it! SNAPE CANT DIE!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 54 . 3/16
I love this mirror, my fanfiction fetures uite a few mirrors, but I like this one much more than mine (don't worry, im not going to pinch it :) )
Neko-Tenchi chapter 53 . 3/16
Severus, there are worse things than falling in love. So dudly's not Lucius's son, drat, I was wrong. But he likes magoc so much that I was really hoping he could be magical...oh well
Neko-Tenchi chapter 52 . 3/16
I love that last comment, so Dudly is a squib, I KNEW IT! Or at least he has some magical blood
Neko-Tenchi chapter 51 . 3/16
Squee!
Neko-Tenchi chapter 50 . 3/16
It is most certainly NOT just a kiss Severus, now be a man and tell her hoe you feel or the Baku will get ya
Neko-Tenchi chapter 47 . 3/16
Finally! A little Romance.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 41 . 3/16