Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
aphroditetsunami chapter 62 . 5/15
absolutely marvelous! wish there were infinitely more chapter, or a sequel. hint hint
Iv chapter 61 . 4/28
Tears. Can't review because of tears
Iv chapter 49 . 4/27
Excellent flitwick! Loved his voice.
Iv chapter 18 . 4/24
Love this bit with Ginny. If she's fierce, then she had to also fly off the handle somehow in that direction.
Iv chapter 14 . 4/24
Oh, I love when Snape is horrid. That bit about trading down is inspired.
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 62 . 4/19
very well written and interesting story! beautiful love story!
the only criticism i have is that Severus never found out what Lily’s letter said—did he?
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 44 . 4/17
wow! crazy plot twist!
Kyra7777 chapter 1 . 3/29
Dear writer,
I am really glad to read your fic , i like it so much.
So, i want to translate it to Chinese and post it inthe web.I will post the link of this originalpassage, and your name in the post.
. I hope i can have the honor of receving the agreetold by you, thanks a lot.
Yours faithfully ,
Kyra
bagelthebunny chapter 62 . 3/26
I really enjoyed reading this. It was written well, and there were many aspects that I absolutely loved. I really appreciated how you didn't allow Severus and Hermione to get together until she graduated. I feel like that is something that is overdone and honestly deplorable, so I was very happy to see them show a little restraint. Also, I thought your development of their relationship and their characters while maintaining the integrity and authenticity of their original portrayal was impressive. So many times Snape becomes super mushy and romantic, as is everything that he embodied at the school was just some massive act and he is secretly a cuddly teddy bear. The fact that he remained acerbic while still containing a growing emotional connection is commendable. I will say that my only real complaint is at the end of the story. There was so much building towards them forming any sort of relationship with each other and even so much as acknowledging their feelings, which was really wonderful to read. However, when it came down to them getting together it felt rushed. As if suddenly everything just clicked into place and became perfect, which was honestly disappointing. I would have loved to see more about how they got together, what the backlash of their relationship would be, how they progressed to a comfort level to kiss one another. I don't know, maybe I'm being too picky, but I feel like the ending was rushed, especially when compared to the previous build up. Overall, great job. It was an enjoyable read.
DivineSerenity1 chapter 30 . 3/11
It doesn’t make sense for that to have happened to Hermione, and it not to have been noticed before. Makes absolutely no sense, and honestly this story would have been absolutely fine without the assault. It’s cruel and unnecessary. Okay, I’m done.
DivineSerenity1 chapter 28 . 3/11
I find the non-con was THOROUGHLY unnecessary. I’m actually really disappointed. This story started off so great, and then this happens.. idk if I’m going to continue... not that it really matters, seeing as this was posted so long ago.
DivineSerenity1 chapter 26 . 3/11
Love this story so far! Kudos to your writing.
One thing I have to knit-pick is Hermione’s leniency towards Ron. She would NEVER allow him to get away with so much! I think it’s too much.. just saying. Otherwise, awesome job!
vickety chapter 30 . 2/25
I think I appreciate this even more reading it a second time. You have captured her anguish so well.
fanatic05 chapter 58 . 2/6
SEVEN YEARS! NOT LIFE? NOT THE KISS? BUT SECEN

And I’m in no way mad at you for it bc this is the appalling shit that does happen in real life but it’s just sad :( I mean honestly Lee Jordan’s crime alone should have warranted and would have warranted more time I think.

Counts for breaking and entering hogwarts should have as well...
Just Kiga chapter 59 . 2/6
OMG. I am DYING. Poor Severus.

Referring to this:

"She will never choose you if she doesn't know that the choice is open to her."

"She would never choose me even if it were."

"Have you any evidence whatsoever on which to base that conclusion?"

He hesitated, touching his fingertips to the scars on his neck. "I... gave her a gift. It changed nothing."

Poppy's eyebrows went up. "You gave her a gift? Do tell, Severus."

He made a face, looking into his tea-aware, even before he spoke, of what her response would be. "Apprentice's robes."

"I see." A telltale tightening in her mouth betrayed her desire to smile. "You gave her apprentice's robes-as you are required to do, because she is your apprentice. I am shocked that she didn't declare her love for you on the spot."

"They were quite expensive."

"Ah. That makes all the difference, then."
5,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »