Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
Perfect.

KagomeLove2
I hope Harri is indeed not the son of Snape but if he is I will still enjoy the story even if it is strange.
ArtistiCapybara chapter 22 . 12/21/2020
Love the restraint and the sweetness
ArtistiCapybara chapter 21 . 12/21/2020
AWESOME LOVING IT SO MUCH! I'm so tired of the Hermione's that are peppy all of the time. As someone with mental illness (not ptsd) it is (this may sound strange) a relief to see a depiction of this kind of problem, especially in someone who probably would be afflicted with many psychological problems. It is well handled and I appreciate it and enjoy the story so very much. Thank you.
ArtistiCapybara chapter 15 . 12/21/2020
So cute, love it!
ArtistiCapybara chapter 13 . 12/21/2020
I'm so into the story I haven't reviewed, but it's a lot of fun and very creative! I look forward to reading the rest of it. I love slow burn romance, but it is so hard to come by. Thanks for writing this, it's very well done.
Snape's Vixen chapter 62 . 11/27/2020
* flashes a huge smile *
Nothing else could do me good as much as this book did to me.
A sentimental relationship between teacher and student which I wholeheartedly avoid in reality turned out to be one of my absolute favorite things when it comes to books.
Conversations among Severus, Albus' portrait, Minerva, Poppy - they're so witty that I find myself gathering knowledge from every word their mouth produce. Hogwarts had and has and will always be my home. So, I respect the professors as well even though they're fictional. They'll always be young forever and suck in my head. Firstly, though enthusiastic, it poked me 'oh young Hermione and about forty years old Severus? erm, can't it wait? since she's young and full of energy' lol though in the movie Alan was our absolute Snape, just older, still perturbed me a bit to put 2 and 2 together since I couldn't picture him younger and and Hermione is forever lovely lady. Oh scratch that! I loved it thoroughly though. I guess at some point age doesn't really matter. They were bonded to the core, no escapade possible even intended. It'd then haunt them all their life. Me a merely 19 year old fancy a 33 years old om Felton(I don't mean he's old, still young and thriving like gorgeous and irresistiblfine wine)
Snape's Vixen chapter 61 . 11/27/2020
If I ever had a change to get myself into Hogwarts, I'd stay there forever.
Hogwarts is home. Absolute home.
Leaving it would feel leaving half of me behind.
Finally both stopped mulling over this and that and confessed.
Love is in the air~
Snape's Vixen chapter 60 . 11/27/2020
It's nearly end you haven't let them have a caress of a kiss yet.
I may sound impatient but the bliss feels amazing.
Snape's Vixen chapter 59 . 11/27/2020
Goodness! They are helpless and hopeless. May I send some?
Snape's Vixen chapter 58 . 11/27/2020
Firstly, curse me for all I care! It's solemnly Tom Felton and his innocent face's fault that I still felt bad for him. Yes, crucio me! He did horrendous things yet I -I had the gall to protect him, though the slightest. Scratch it!

It's about time she acknowledged her love for Severus.
He's been hurting for some time already.
And yes, thanks for ending things with Neville for real, with a legit reason to draw back.
Merlin, she finally took in into account and I'm relieved.
It took ages to reach this point though I've had braced myself for that since the story is rated T. Hmm I knew events wouldn't pop up as one would fancy.
Snape's Vixen chapter 57 . 11/27/2020
Potter and Gin are married. Extremely happy about it.
Severus kissing that part of the Beaker Heremione's fingers traced along.
Crazy! He's hopelessly in love with Hermione!
I think ... erm .. also she's ..say she sorta reciprocates.
Well, he crimson blushes says so.
Snape's Vixen chapter 56 . 11/27/2020
Author, I'm second away from having a breakdown.
This is not just romantic, the bond seems so sacred that it hurt seeing him lying there, almost lifeless.
Besides, I was wondering why the Aurors were not after Malfoy and others instead of hearing Petunia's stupid rant. Good thing you've taken care of that Death Eater by now.
Snape's Vixen chapter 55 . 11/27/2020
Screw you! He's not dead.
I didn't know you were this evil
* starts crying *
Snape's Vixen chapter 54 . 11/27/2020
I knew it was the mirror of Erised which shows the desire of one's soul though at first thought of it could be Snape's bedroom in the castle. lol
Dang it Hermione!
She, by now, should know that She's in love (unconsciously) with Severys bleeding Snape. The end.
5,529 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »