Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
CynthiaER chapter 62 . 8/2
Overall, I really enjoyed reading this fanfiction. The writing is extremely well-down and I really appreciate how you constructed all of the characters with care and realism. If I were to write a Harry Potter fanfiction achieving that would definitely be the hardest aspect. The pacing for most of it was great also, the slow build-up of experience and empathy. Poor Hermione does get put through the ringer fairly significantly, but your descriptions of her experience with trauma are powerfully realistic. Also, your comments at the end of every chapter, particularly the earlier ones, were almost like a story within a story and I loved reading them.

Now for the constructive criticism: The pacing started to get really fast towards the end which made me sad because I was so ready to see them come to terms with their feelings for one another and the dynamics of their relationship. The scenes with Snape thinking of her (once he'd realised he loved her) made my heart race and I wish there'd been more such romantic excitement and suspense. Finally, I feel like you fell into the trap you wanted to avoid by having them fall in love mostly because of the connection. At times it was realistic that it was merely helping them get closer, not the sole catalyst of their feelings, but more often than not so much happened because of it that led directly to their deepening of feelings that I felt it was more like a deus ex machina.

Thank you for writing this story. I am so happy I enjoyed it and want you to know that it was totally worth coming on this journey.
Halle Alexis chapter 62 . 7/20
I've really enjoyed this story! I only wish there was more and we could see more of them together; the best stories are always over too soon :)
Halle Alexis chapter 54 . 7/20
I loved the mirror idea! And it's wonderful to see their growing feelings for each other!
Halle Alexis chapter 51 . 7/20
I just adore Severus' protectiveness... I'm so looking forward to their relationship continuing to grow. And I can't wait for Hermione's friends to find out about their bond!
Halle Alexis chapter 37 . 7/19
I just wanted to say that I'm really loving this story and I'm looking forward to seeing their relationship develop. I'm also so glad Hermione now knows about the bond and that she's now told Snape the truth about what happened with Draco.
Halle Alexis chapter 2 . 7/17
I really enjoyed this!
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 7/17
This was a really great first chapter and I'm looking forward to reading more!
Simona Polle chapter 62 . 7/11
OOOOhhh This story was like a telenovela (dont know how to say it in english but thers no other description), it has all, so much drama, angs, really strange couple (TUNEY AND LUCIUS OMG). I think i'm going to miss read more of this, it was one of the best two days of my year hahahaha.

Kisses and thanks for writing :)
Simona Polle chapter 31 . 7/10
Normally i would write a long review at the end of the fanfic, but I have to say the names of chapters 31 and 32, are the best thing on earth.

Your story, till now, blows my mind! BOOOM! Really, Petunia and Lucius? Merlin that's crazy. Dudley is great and thers a lot of things i love of this...

kisses!
bookworm661 chapter 62 . 7/9
FANTASTIC! I enjoyed this very much and have to say "Job well done". You could give J. K. a run for her money in my opinion.
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 2 . 7/7
Memory lane was way to long, I skipped most of it.
anotherhotsunday chapter 62 . 6/27
Wow what a great experience reading this fic. Years after it was initially posted but I love it as if I'd been there with Hermione and Snape in the very beginning!
You are a terrible person to write that.
DelicateScholar chapter 25 . 6/19
I have to admire your portrayal of the Dursleys. They're not usually brought in, and brought in so well. I have to find Hermione mentally berating Ron for not knowing who Jesus Christ is very strange. First, it's not the sole religion. Second, if she was irritated Harry didn't know about wizard marriages, how could she have missed, in eight years as well, that apparently religion and wizards don't have much to do with each other, if anything?
DelicateScholar chapter 24 . 6/19
I adore the touches of past in this segment, especially of Snape growling at Petunia for locking her nephew in a closet just like his parents did to him. All the revelations make sense, are well timed, never forced, and just flow so wonderfully.
5,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »