Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
onceuponadawn chapter 62 . 11/26
This was so wonderful! Thank you so much for writing and posting something so lovely!
callalily32 chapter 47 . 10/15
The first half of this chapter especially was so much fun! Very witty and made me SMILE so much. Your characterization is awesome!
This story drags on too much. It's completely unnecessary to have the amount of chapters you have, you clearly could half it, and there's so much filler ?
callalily32 chapter 27 . 10/13
I think once upon a time, long ago, I read this story... I'm rereading it now and want you to know how fabulous your writing is! Your plotting, characters, and pacing is wonderful! I hope you still check your reviews on this site. Great job!
Hey... Is cow dung your favorite food or is it dog shit?
Smithback chapter 62 . 10/11
so romantic and nice... Loved it
clausumcormeum chapter 41 . 10/5
I honestly hate how negative Hermione is. It's really irritating, but that's not to say that I don't appreciate her character or how you wrote her. It's just really angsty and I'm not in a state of mind to properly appreciate it. Blarg, I don't know what I'm saying.

You're doing a phenomenal job with this fic. It's really well-written and I think you really hit on topics of murder, rape, trauma, etc. quite well. It's just hard to read because you do express things so well. I wish it was happier, and she was more positive, but she needs to heal and get there at her own time.
BookwormKW chapter 62 . 9/26
Absolutely AMAZING!
Kanttarelli chapter 62 . 9/20
I am not sure why I wasted my time reading this fic. Possibly because the story flows well and it is well written. But hey, 376,449 words? Slowly developing stories are fine but this one could have been told in less than a half of that. Somewhere round the 30th chapter I groaned: "Please get to the point already!"

And the ending? They did not kiss until six months later they confessed their love for each other?! I was expecting the usual HDSS sex scene ;) in the end but there was only fluff. If they had a baby 19 years later, did they start sleeping together only after maybe 15 years of marriage if they are so slow building a relationship?

Also, I found a bit too much to have Hermione burdened with so much... Hermione has been raped by Draco who still stalks her, she suffers from having seen people killed in the war, sees her parents being tortured and killed AND bears the guilt of it being her own fault. Her mind almost breaks - a bit less pain would have been enough.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 62 . 9/15
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing such an amazing story. It's not often I become so attached. Truly a wonderful read. .
fromofelia chapter 38 . 9/8
This chapter killed me. This chapter healed me. I wish there had been trigger-warnings, so I wouldn't have started reading it. And yet, despite the fact that I still feel physically sick, I am glad I did. Despite not having reached that point in the story, I know that she will heal, and that makes me remember that I will too.
I will be making a doctors appointment tomorrow.
So Snape abusing his authority, yelling at, and scolding Hermione is "romantic". Right.
"...and in all things to obey him."
"...submit yourself to my will when I instruct you to do so."

HA HA HA HA HA HA

How insulting.
So in essence, Snape had the perfect opportunity to get rid of both Malfoy and Selwyn and he chose not to. That was either extremely lousy story or a cheap way of adding drama later. That was not well done.
You might have thought you'd correctly raised the rating of this story from T to M, but, oddly enough..., it's still T.
5,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »