Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
crazedreader chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
Update Soon Please!

This story is getting really intrestin )
gowvan chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
"slog through" all you want. I like a story that takes it time to develop the characters and the scenes. This is such a rich story, I'm enjoying it fully.
Lawenta chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
I think this chapter is believable. And I shuddered when Hermione started to have those weird thoughts about the lake's depths... because it really seems people often go suicidal not in the deepest grief, but out of emotional exhaustion... when nothing matters anymore.

Keep writing!
tambrathegreat chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
Another great chapter. I loved the tree scene between Hermione and Snape and then Snape and his memories. You have consistantly showed that you know how to handle emotional situations deftly with little room for sentimentality. I enjoy your writiing style.
catjumped1 chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
I'm so sorry you suffer from PTSD. I do as well my first husband was a jerk. I think that is why I picked up on this. Keep up the great work.

sinbad
Delaine chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
Good stuff! Still lovin' it.
GatorMom98 chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
Wow! That was good! Keep it up!
duj chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
One of the annoying things about DH is that everyone seems to have come through unscathed and unchanged. Life just isn't like that. So good for you for redressing the lack.
Droxy chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
Thanks for explaining HG's detachment, it is not something the grief produces. Sorry you had to experience that.

I appreciate the updates. I am assuming you have a couple of chapters in the bin and are working at least 2 chapters ahead.

Once again I am glad you are pacing this story rather slowly. It is going to take time to get these two together.
lipasnape chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
Excellent chapter. Your Hermione is believable to me, all the time. It is Snape that I frown at. Ron is pretty strange, too, but I guess he has had his share of Trauma emotional illiteracy that might shaped him that way. Harry is too good to be true, but he is (for once) not the key character so it's OK to glimpse only important moments for the main story, and there he acts better than most, which is believable. What I really can't believe (not saying that you are lying) is that this is your very first story.
m4severus chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
I like your story very much so far. I was happy to discover it after reading DH, it brought a happier perspective to things.

I love it that you update daily - I check my mail often to see if there's a chapter altert in there and you don't dissapoint me :)

Thanks! To a great and long story :-p !
septentrion chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
If the Hermione-Severus emotional showdown is as good and intense as the rest of the story... well, I can't wait to read it.
SnapeSeraphin chapter 20 . 8/22/2007
I have had this story on story alert for a couple of weeks now and it just keeps getting better and better. You storyline is very interesting and your characters well-developed. I like your Severus struggling so much; it wouldn't be realistic for him to go: oh the war's over, Voldie's dead, let's go get myself a girlfriend.

About the PTSD: I have no personal experience with it (thankfully), but I must say that the feelings (or lack thereof) of Hermione in this chapter ARE frightening. So I think that your message comes across quite nicely. Also I want to commend you for having the courage to use it in your story and dealing with it that way. Very brave, bravo!
Alaksandra chapter 19 . 8/22/2007
I cling to every chapter in an unhealthy manner, please update soon!
cre8tvdeb chapter 19 . 8/21/2007
I've waited until this point to comment, but must admit that I've stayed up way too late for a second night in a row because I can't stop reading. I love the way you've created the post-war emotional struggles. I love the way you portray life going on at Hogwarts. And I'm totally looking forward to finding out what you've got planned to happen next. You're a great story-teller! I'm impressed that you can write such well-structured chapters in one sitting!

Write On!