Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
Mooncat4 chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
I'm sorry to hear that this was a hard chapter to write, but I think that it really shows all of the effort that you put into it. It wasn't as "fun" as some of your other chapters because of the pain, (and what's up with the Sorting Hat?) but I was impressed with how true the characterizations were. Very nice work - thank you!

Also, please accept my condolences, and if that causes you to delay, then that's more than understandable. Please take care of yourself, Mooncat
notwritten chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
This is an interesting chapter that you wrote. I think you need to write more chapters.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
Another great update, I'm really quite pleased with how quickly you are able to put up another chapter. However, I know it must be difficult so don't feel bad about not being able to do a chapter a day. I know I can't do it.

Just as long as it's not three months until your next update. :)
Ravenfeather42 chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
Lol, once again, you answer all my thoughts and questions in the next chapter, even the ones I don't ask. This is becoming a wonderful trend! I'm so sorry to hear of your family's loss and I want you to know that your family is in my thoughts and prayers. Don't stress about us readers, we'll be able to cope for a few days without our beautiful Snape/Hermione romancing!
spagettihoop chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
this chapter was brilliant. the pace is perfect and characterizations so much more satisfying and realistic than canon (the last few chapters of DH irrataed me a lot- especially the offhand way snape's past and motivations weere dealt with. I'm enjoying this immensely.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you lots of hugs and support through cyberspace. xx
DaisyJarvey chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
I'm so sorry about your loss. I hope that, as you say, this review will bring you some joy. I am continuing to enjoy this story, especially the parts told from Severus's point of view. The first thing I do when I turn my computer on is check to see if you have updated. Keep up the good work!
oscarxena chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
Thank you for letting us know of your loss and please accept our condolences and support (I'm including non-reviewers in my sympathies).

I'm not a Ron fan with Hermione. I'm relieved that she's just responding to hormones. Good mind game on Severus' part to let him stew about "private lessons".

Keep the quality and don't worry about the "chapter-a-day" pace.
spagettihoop chapter 13 . 8/11/2007
wow 2 lovely new chapters in 2 days- you're spoiling us!

Ha Mcgonagall make sure the good ship sails on despite snape's reservations! another good chapter- I like the image of poor bedraggled firsties being terrified by snape into trying to look presentable!

One thing though, would the others all talk about hermione like that if she was there allbeit sleeping? that scene just jarred a little for me. but all in all this is fantastic stuff. I am hooked! x
Shadowcub chapter 13 . 8/11/2007
Well I guess with that little speech by McGonnagal is sure to fill Hogwarts with love and charity, I see Potter is already acting like the LORD of the WW. What a jakass.
lipasnape chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
Excellent. I like your logic about inevitable change because of close involvement in war, and I find an unchanged Snape hardly believable. I mean, even the 10-year old Hat changed. And Snape actually died, moved from traitor to hero, not to mention got reprieve from Lily personally and he still enjoys terrifying and insulting first years? Don't take this badly, please. I love this story and hope that you will keep on writing it as obsessively as I am reading it.
Ireth Lossehelin chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
I can't wait to see what happens next. I really like that you made Neville Head Boy. He really deserves it.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
Love the fic so far!

omg! I really really love this story. Keep it up!

Update!
whitehound chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
Very good chapter: sorry to hear about the family loss.
Zelucius chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
I am truly enjoying this story, the plot is dramatic without being overly flourished, and you are a very good storyteller.

Keep up with the good work, and I hope that you do keep up with the chapter-a-day pace. ;D

-Zelucius
doesnt-go-away chapter 14 . 8/11/2007
Yeah, good chapter. I have to say that I totally HATED that epilogue. It looked like a really bad fic. Anyway, I wanted to ask, you are going to follow the epilogue in the story?

Looking forward to more.