Reviews for Where Your Treasure Is
septentrion chapter 19 . 8/21/2007
Wonderful! Ron has just given Hermione a good reason to break off! Honestly, calling her a whore?
Sarabi chapter 19 . 8/21/2007
The update put a smile on my face, let me tell you. I had a hectic day to say the least! I love that Severus's resolve is (very) slowly but surely starting to crumble in regards to Hermione. I can't wait to see him break, hehehe. I must say, Draco's deviousness has spiked my interest as well...what's that boy been up to? And shame on Ron for over reacting! Though it's necessary for our Hermione and Severus to make progress, no? :) Again, great stuff and I'm looking forward to future chapters.
notwritten chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
You have written a good chapter.

Could we have more chapters please.
Delaine chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
Wow! Ron really was awful, and Malfoy was aswell. I half expected Severus to intervene. What a great chapter. You are really creating a brillianly engaging tale. Bravo!

Cheers,

Delaine
alizaleven chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
O how absolutely wonderful! I love how this story is progressing... so much! I hope you can update again soon :)
RenitaLeandra chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
What an interesting chapter! You really do have a strong grasp for your characters, and it shows.

And Draco...what WAS he thinking behaving that way for all to see?
ange lumiere chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
Oh my god! How can you stop there? What kind of person are you? LOL Jk...I love your story. The charcters are so believable and likeable or hateable, respectively. Please Update Again Soon! :)
duj chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
I feel sorrier for Snape than for Hermione. Freedom is once again out of his reach. I gather Hermione had a brief flirtation/encounter (or more? one-sided, two-sided, consensual, not?) with Draci in fifth year.
Xriny chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
hahaha! “Your machinations have become as two-dimensional as your face, Albus. I am not so easily manipulated.”

i loved that line!
tambrathegreat chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
Another great chapter. I can't wait to see why Ron is being such a pig. What the hell? Hermione a whore! Jerk. Will Our professor ever get over his reticence? I hope so. It will be so yummy. Thanks for the great read.
CoyoteWolf chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
Draco and Severus are still my favorite characters. But Dumbledore is almost...amusing. I really hate cannon Dumbledore. Especially who/what he really turned out to be. But I don't mind fanfiction Dumbledore.
droxy chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
Ah so HG is manifesting in SS via Neville. The appareciation is forming, but SS is still too stubborn, and leave it to him to think of such a thing darkly.
GatorMom98 chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
Ron is being so awful to Hermoine! I'm guessing that you're doing that as an excuse for Hermoine to break up with him and get together with Snape. But he's still being horrible! I'd slap him silly if I was Hermoine! Another extremely well written chapter. Please update again soon!
Marble Meadow chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
This chapter was great. I totally enjoyed the scene with Hermione and Neville dancing.

Despite Snape being so totally pig headed, I'm liking the pacing of the story that you've set so far. It's working beautifully.

As for Draco, I have an idea about what you've made up. I'm not surprised but I'm sure it will have interesting consequences.

Ron is a prat. He needs to GO. What kind of an arse would call Hermione a whore? Jerkoff.
Kibz chapter 19 . 8/20/2007
Aww, Neville's so sweet in this chapter ) Are you planning on having him and this mysterious girl he likes get together?

Ron sucks. He's so mean to poor Hermione. I can't believe she hasn't broken up with him yet. (I'm not saying you should have made her, because that probably would have been OOC - I'm directing that comment at her character, not your portrayal of it.)

I'm also really glad that you update so quickly. Keep it up, please!
5,210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 307 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 327 .. Last Next »