Reviews for Two Hearts, One Soul, You and I, Forever
SiRiUsLyInLuV71 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
omg that was so cute! i loved it! omg.. so much fluffyness... i think i am going to suffocate! LOL! loved it! very cute... but I imagine teddy with pink hair... don't ask... *shakes head at self*
Platongz chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
That was -sniff sniff- so beautiful! -sobs- I love it. He is hopelessly romantic. I loved the ending. Deux coeurs, une âme. Toi et moi pour l'éternité. :) It's beautiful.
missy chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
love! brilliant!
40steps2themoon chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very well done, who could have ever doubted that this would be great! Sorry it's taken me such a long time to review, I never got the alert for this. Beautiful, though.

I love the idea that Bill is protective of his daughter, just like Sirius. I guess the guys like that are always more protective of their daughters. I wonder if Julian will be that way once he grows up. I bet so. Draco certainly is, and he fits into that catagory. Write more and more, whoever it's about.

-Allison
Laura's Fantasia chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aw, I loved this!
the wierdness chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
AW!

HOW ADORABLEY AMAZING AND SWET!

*sigh* amazing.

Oh! I've been meaning to ask someone, does it say whether or not its Bill's daughter? I was so confused about it.
QueenoftheClumsyDorks chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That's so cute. I love it.
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I LOVE IT! I love it, I love it, I love it! It's awesome!
Snaily chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Aw...that was SO CUTE!
Savannahbobanna chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Yay! *Claps* That story gets TWO THUMBS UP! :DD
solar chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Very sweet story!

However, you should rewrite the french. It should say: Toi et moi pour l'éternité. Vous et moi à jamais is not really french...We can understand, but toi et moi pour l'éternité is better!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aww ... fluff.

Drools. This is a perfect look at the pair. Great work, I love it.

Cuba
Koukla22 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Oh my God! That has to be the sweetest thing I've ever read in my life. I hate to say it but I was kind of expecting just a (very well written) goodbye scene.

I know, I know... I should know better than to underestimate you. But you set a bar for Fan Fiction that all authors should strive to reach.

“Well he was bound to find out when I asked him if I could marry you,” Teddy replied, his grin slowly growing.

I actually sighed audibly at that line. I don't sigh! You know that.

Fantastic... absolutely, wonderfully, mesermizingly perfect.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4