Reviews for Until Somebody Loses
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
Two words for this chapter: Good work :).

Two words for the next chapter: UH OH-
Hepburn chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
Hey! Nice chapter, great dream sequence! I am wondering how they will resolve this in the end? I hope that all is well and that you are fab-u-lous! : )
RogueLeBeau chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
OMG! You cannot leave me like that! *SOB* Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update again soon!
Beccaxoxo704 chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
i loved and i can't wait for the next chapter
Elladora Ketteridge chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
love the story! where is chapter 12! i can't wait!
LJP chapter 11 . 12/3/2007
oops there goes another one... another good chapter that is. And wow Batman could be taken a peg or two down, thinking he's so fooling everyone with his dual id! (he he) Waiting with baited breath the next installment and really appreciating the sticking to the T rating. thank you again
PriestessHelene chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
The chapter was sad but it was great. J'onn is helping Wonder giving insight on how she can help Bruce/Batman through this tough time for the both of them. Very good indeed.
Roguechere chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
YAY!

Best chapter yet! Love it, love it, love it.

I am however dreading that inevitable "you knew and you didn't tell me" conversation :( ew...
Hexell chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Please, do write more. I'm growing addicted. :)
Hepburn chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Great chapter!

So what is going to happen next? Hurry on up and post it 'cause I want to know! :)

I hope that all is well with you? We had our first snow storm last night and its a winter wonderland here! MAGIC!

Ciao! :)
RogueLeBeau chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
OMG! great chapter! I almost couldn't wait to read it! It was totally worth the wait! I hope you update again soon!
Meljean Brook chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Another great chapter, and a fantastic conversation there at the end. Diana's admission re-energizes the forward motion in the story, and I'm looking forward to you bringing it in Ch. 12 :-)
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
Good chapter :D Hope to see the next one soon :)
Whigmus Lister chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
It was hard to read about the orphans. That kind of thing gets to me too. The fact that it was so disturbing shows how well you wrote it.

And the scene with WW/BM on Wayne Tower... wow. Good stuff!

WL
madteen66 chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
loved this chapter! even with the tradegy at teh beginning.. that part was heart breakin..
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »