Reviews for Until Somebody Loses
Whigmus Lister chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Ah, a happy ending! Well done.

It would be very important for Bruce to know that she understood ALL of him... and accepted ALL of him. What a mind-job it was for her to smash his secret and her love for him all at once. You wrote that very well.

Great job.

WL
Master Of Sorrow chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Great ending.
dwparsnip chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
First of all, let me offer my sincerest apologies for not reviewing since chapter 2. No excuses really...just lazy, I guess.

It is a wonderful story you've written, from beginning to end. 'Nuff said.

Except of course, write more!
Browniesprite chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
Sigh...I love a happy ending.

You continue to capture the emotional sparring that happens in every relationship, which makes Batman and Wonder Woman become all too human in your stories.

I am enjoying your next fic, Untitled, and the struggle that is being built up therein. I'm sure it will prove to be as satisfying a read as this one was
steelelf chapter 13 . 1/24/2008
But... but... I WANNA SEQUEL!

Oh, I enjoyed this story thoroughly. Great job!
Whigmus Lister chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
Oh, that dream was well written. Very well written. Disturbing, really.

I'm very curious to see where this all ends!
Rae Rihanna chapter 12 . 1/9/2008
OMG. By far the best Justice League story I've ever read. Please update soon. The plot is astounding, the way you've kept both Bats and Wondy (oh Flash...) true to their characters is applaudable, and your writing style is awesome too.

Please don't keep us waiting!
Llexeh chapter 12 . 1/8/2008
Hey!

Sorry I read this so late, I was gone for a couple of weeks and I didn't have any Internet. I love how you describe everything and I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Keep it up!

Love,
Jypsee chapter 12 . 1/5/2008
all i can say is wow. this is a fantastic story and can't wait for this to be updated.
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 12 . 1/4/2008
Interesting chapter. Batman also seems the sort who would have horrid nightmares.

One tiny little thing, the first thing in all your writing I find not good...

What sort of pervert has cameras in all the rooms of the Justice League members?
pinklen98 chapter 12 . 1/4/2008
a tad bit creepy that bat has a camera in her room... perv :p

just kidding :D

awesome story!

so sad its coming to a close though :/
pinklen98 chapter 11 . 1/3/2008
so sad that all those children died but at least bat and diana got closer through this experience :D

its amazing :)
pinklen98 chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
yay! they are friends again :D

pinklen98 chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
diana is slowly getting into bat's heart :D

awesome story! love it :]
pinklen98 chapter 8 . 1/3/2008
summer is a bitch :D

awesome story!

glad that bats and diana are getting closer :]
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »