Reviews for Until Somebody Loses
pinklen98 chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
haha. awesome story!

love it!

i want a date with the bat. that would so cool :]
pinklen98 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
awesome story!

love it :]
pinklen98 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
love it!

i come bat caves in and lets diana into her heart

awesome story!
Jackie chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
OMG. Lovely story. I read it all the way through. :) PLEASE DO CONTINUE.
madteen66 chapter 12 . 12/18/2007
oh this chapter was so awesome...it was everything and more.. an Bruce is actually thinking straight for once..
Beccaxoxo704 chapter 12 . 12/17/2007
i loved it and can't wait for the next chapter.
PriestessHelene chapter 12 . 12/15/2007
That was a super chapter! Oh yes the real deal of the real man is comming out to Diana. You go writer!
Kipling Bunny chapter 12 . 12/14/2007
A pear and a remote control. Why, thank you. :D Food while watching PR. Or something ...

Another fabulous chapter! I love the inner turmoil. And what Thomas and Martha would have wanted from their son. You're right, they wouldn't have liked what he became.

Too bad, so sad.

And you've skipped the usual notion of other writers. When Batman's inkling is to the flee the area because of 'she'll disrupt the mission, or she'll get hurt because of me...' yadda yadda, you've disregarded that and have decided to pursue ultimate BMWW-ness anyway.

Which is awesome. And we thank you for that.

Great job, as always! :D
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
Two words for this chapter: Good work :).

Two words for the next chapter: UH OH-
Hepburn chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
Hey! Nice chapter, great dream sequence! I am wondering how they will resolve this in the end? I hope that all is well and that you are fab-u-lous! : )
RogueLeBeau chapter 12 . 12/13/2007
OMG! You cannot leave me like that! *SOB* Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update again soon!
Beccaxoxo704 chapter 11 . 12/5/2007
i loved and i can't wait for the next chapter
Elladora Ketteridge chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
love the story! where is chapter 12! i can't wait!
LJP chapter 11 . 12/3/2007
oops there goes another one... another good chapter that is. And wow Batman could be taken a peg or two down, thinking he's so fooling everyone with his dual id! (he he) Waiting with baited breath the next installment and really appreciating the sticking to the T rating. thank you again
PriestessHelene chapter 11 . 12/2/2007
The chapter was sad but it was great. J'onn is helping Wonder giving insight on how she can help Bruce/Batman through this tough time for the both of them. Very good indeed.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »