Reviews for Until Somebody Loses
Mystic Weaver chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Yep, I totally agree. I loved this chapter as much as the previous ones, it's good to see that both Diana and Bruce are so affected by eachother but still managing to keep their guards up. And I can understand why you're having trouble with the next chapter, it does seem like a daunting task but I have no doubt you'll deliver :)

As for the questions- I'm sure given an oppurtunity like this Bruce would want to find out as much as possible about her powers and the nature of them for his databases so working that in might be a good idea. Anywho, I'll be waiting eagerly for your next chapter, please update soon.
Felonaz chapter 4 . 8/24/2007
Basically: cute, cute, cute! I love them.
Meljean Brook chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
I haven't yet read the preceding story, but I am enjoying this very much. Your Wonder Woman is unique, and I like seeing the steps that she's taking, that she's well-reasoned and careful (and aware of her naivety) and Batman's response and resistance is spot on. I can definitely see this story going in a darker direction once his feelings are more deeply engaged, and if her plan doesn't go as smoothly as she hopes.

That would really be my only criticism - that it's taking so long to develop, and get to this point. You obviously know this, as you mention the rather plodding pace at the beginning of this chapter (although the fun of that list makes up for it). But I'll admit I want meat, and the angst promised. What can I say? I'm an impatient reader, which may reflect more on me than the story. :-) And some of that 'plodding' feeling might also be due to the nature of the story, being completely relationship-centric, with no superhero action. As I love romance - particularly romance between these two - that's not necessarily a criticism or a plea to add a fist-fight or villain, just me working through why this story feels slow to me. At the same time, it's very smooth and readable, so it's not like I'm sticking a caffeine IV in to stay awake. Quite the opposite.

So, great start, and I will stave off frustration with your other stories as I wait for an update.
Kipling Bunny chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Another great job! I have to agree with you there, she's an Amazonian Barbie all right. You can just imagine how great she looks.

And I love how she can disarm Bruce right away. He's unsure what to expect from her half of the time.

I love it!
gummiworld chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
One of the things I like about your BM/WW stories is how you portray Wonder Woman. You make her naive enough to be realistic, but not some whiney cry baby who feels like she NEEDS Bruce to survive (at least not right off the bat... Shnaps! No pun intended!). So, she's cool and I also really enjoyed your use of Carol's POV. It made the last part more interesting, but I didn't think the beginning was slow either. *sips cup of tea* I enjoyed it and am looking forward to more.
Mystic Weaver chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Wow. I'm really really liking this. I love the way you're approaching it from such a unique angle, so often in fics Bruce is the one calling the shots in their relationship. It's refreshing to see Diana playing mind games. And the way you've managed to keep them very much in character is what's making this story great. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next. Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Whigmus Lister chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Love, Lies and deceptions... how fun!
camelotlady chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
Do we really have to wait until next Friday? Great update!
Felonaz chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Umm ... I love this story. Remind me why this doesn't happen in the actual series?

Stuff like this makes me so sad for Bruce! If I didn't know he would absolutely kill me for it, I'd want to give him a hug. Poor kid.

Go Diana!
jdrjj chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
so far it's a good story. keep the chapters coming
camelotlady chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
I am loving this...please update soon!
gummiworld chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
LOVED this chapter! It was cool to see how Wonderwoman really disected Bruces character in ways even he doesn't realized. It really mad me respect Diana's intellegence more, which is something she'd need for her to enjoy Bruce's company (and vise versa). Bruce's whole plan scene was funny to me (in a very good way). It makes me laugh how he thinks that WW doesn't know who he is but we do and *ugh* it's just funny! talk about dramatic irony. Great job!
Kipling Bunny chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Yay! I loved this particular chapter because you showed both characters and their feelings on one another.

And I also love that Diana has a laptop. She so cool.

And you're so cool!
KittsonFlowers chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
The ending is so awesome cause you know what's in store. Batman Wonder Woman good-ness at it's greatest.

I love your portrayal of both characters. :)
dwparsnip chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
"While criminals always found the sight of Batman’s usual grimace terrifying, the smile with which the Dark Knight greeted them that night nearly made them wet their pants."

Hehehe. That's the funniest line I've read in a while! Well done. Great chapter, and I can't wait to see what they both try to do next.
275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 Next »