Reviews for Until Somebody Loses
Hepburn chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Huzzah,another fun filled chapter in the escapades of Diana and Bruce! :)

I am looking forward to rest of the story and can hardly wait when Batman/Bruce finally gets it that Diana knows who he is and still loves both of him anyway.

Have fun writing and retooling your story!

p.s. yes my pen name is in honour of Audrey and were both strong women, wonderful actors and great style icons!
Hepburn chapter 5 . 8/31/2007
Way to go! That was an well executed chapter! Your questions were fun and informative as were the answers. I realize how difficult it must have been to format them and make the conversation between Diana and Bruce seem light in tone and deep in substance at the same time.

Take care!

Hepburn :)
Jess3079 chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
I could not stop smiling, you story is great. Please conitinue.
Camelotlady chapter 6 . 8/31/2007
Wow, best chapter yet. Really cannot wait for next week! Great job.
GothicGirl-TX chapter 5 . 8/30/2007
Great chapter! I love the teasing back-and-forth between Diana and Bruce. Very nice!

I can hardly wait for more!
Franz chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Thank you for all the nice words.I loved " The Issue At Hand " and I'm also enjoying this 't wait for your Wally babysitter oneshot and Bruce/Diana/Nicolas/Hippolita meeting :)

As for this story... They playing games with each other , so it must be interesting:) Lasso as sex toy LOL

The whole question and answer game is wonderful idea !

Bruce : Did you had sex with woman conidering that you lived for a thousands of years on a island ONLY with women ?

Diana : Are you happy with the live that you have ?

Those are my propositions.I couldn't think of anything better . Anyway , once again thanks for everything and don't stop writing this lovely story !
Franz chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
The rules were funny and serious at the same time.I can imagine Diana in that dress... Superman and Batman teasing each other LOL

“C’mon, Batman. He’s handsome, charming, rich, witty, and funny. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see why Diana would be interested.”

“Sounds like you have a little crush on him yourself.”

And Carol was funny too :

Carol saw a devious smile come over her boss’s lips, and sent up a silent prayer to God to protect the virtue of Wonder Woman.

It's getting good , very good , keep up the good work !
Franz chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
It's getting better with every chapter :) And don't worry about that small mistake with Batman behavior in "Fun And Games" and in here.I think that readers are too lazy to worry about that ;) I'm not going to jump through the window because of that :) Anyway , I'm impressed that Diana did so much work trying to understand both Bruce Wayne and Batman.

As she considered Bruce in this new light, she wondered just how much of how he viewed himself was dictated by his feelings of guilt. Does Bruce punish himself by being Batman and Bruce Wayne? Does he value himself so little that he only allows himself to experience life through those two?

It amazed her that such a man—one who possessed nearly every social, economical, physical, and mental grace—could view himself so lowly. In her mind, he was the most honorable and intelligent man in the world. Having spent time with Batman and Wayne, Diana could see all the good qualities that Bruce possessed, though they seemed split between the two. And while the two men appealed to different parts of her, she believed that if Bruce would let her, she could grow to love him with her whole heart. She just had to show him that he deserved the chance at happiness and, possibly, love.

It was also interesting to see what was going in Batman's head.I loved this line : “Good evening, gentlemen.” I laughed very hard when I've imagined criminals,I wouldn't want to be in their skin ;)

It was a wonderful chapter.
Franz chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Great chapter ! I especially loved that Diana can concentrate on many things at the same time : Though it was little known, multitasking had been mastered by the Amazons long ago. Deciding she had had enough fun, Diana looked away.

She began to smirk when she noticed her teammates’ looks of confusion turn into amusement, and all at Batman’s expense.

And the tension between Bruce and Diana...spicy :)

Great last line : Hera, help her. She was in for the fight of her life.

Well,we all wish Diana good 's going to need it ;)

Good job as always Geeky BMWW Fan :)
GothicGirl-TX chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
I must admit, the fist chapter did not grab me, but starting with two I was hooked. Good work! I look forward to an update.
KittsonFlowers chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
I love all the visuals in this. I'm sort of picturing that Reese Witherspoon dress. And you've done another fabulous job.

I love them together and you've actually put them in an intelligent scenario. Nobody is making out like rabbits yet and they are actually having a normal, decent dating conversation for once.

Can't wait for part 2/chapter 5 of this. Update fast!
Kipling Bunny chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Me like story...

Haha. Actually, lady, I loved this chapter. The banter between Diana and Bruce is perfect. And it would be rather daunting to figure and write a conversation for them. He's perfect in disarming a woman with words, while she could be a bit over bearing at first and she might actually surprise him with something that could stump him.

That would be funny...

Oh, I also though this was rather funny:

“I have this lasso…”

His eyes seemed to perk up at hearing this and he leaned in. “Keep going.”

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Hepburn chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Hello! Yes I do agree with you that it would be a daunting task to write a clever and witty conversation between these two, and have the questions asked be fun and maybe funny. Best of luck with that! I think that Diana's cautious behaviour in terms of Bruce is warranted, he prides himself on knowing all even before the other person has considered it. I hope that Diana stomps him in that area! He maybe absolutely brilliant but Diana was blessed with the wisdom of Athena (who is a brilliant strategist and warrior) and by Aphrodite (who perfected the game of love).It would be nice to see Bruce/Batman unnerved a bit by Diana! I am looking forward to what happens next! :)
Whigmus Lister chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Oh, yeah! She's gonna be a challenge, isn't she? She's got the advantage, but a woman would need one when up against a determined Mr. Wayne!

Bring me more!
Mystic Weaver chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
Yep, I totally agree. I loved this chapter as much as the previous ones, it's good to see that both Diana and Bruce are so affected by eachother but still managing to keep their guards up. And I can understand why you're having trouble with the next chapter, it does seem like a daunting task but I have no doubt you'll deliver :)

As for the questions- I'm sure given an oppurtunity like this Bruce would want to find out as much as possible about her powers and the nature of them for his databases so working that in might be a good idea. Anywho, I'll be waiting eagerly for your next chapter, please update soon.
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »