Reviews for Until Somebody Loses
Felonaz chapter 2 . 8/16/2007
Umm ... I love this story. Remind me why this doesn't happen in the actual series?

Stuff like this makes me so sad for Bruce! If I didn't know he would absolutely kill me for it, I'd want to give him a hug. Poor kid.

Go Diana!
jdrjj chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
so far it's a good story. keep the chapters coming
camelotlady chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
I am loving this...please update soon!
gummiworld chapter 2 . 8/13/2007
LOVED this chapter! It was cool to see how Wonderwoman really disected Bruces character in ways even he doesn't realized. It really mad me respect Diana's intellegence more, which is something she'd need for her to enjoy Bruce's company (and vise versa). Bruce's whole plan scene was funny to me (in a very good way). It makes me laugh how he thinks that WW doesn't know who he is but we do and *ugh* it's just funny! talk about dramatic irony. Great job!
Kipling Bunny chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Yay! I loved this particular chapter because you showed both characters and their feelings on one another.

And I also love that Diana has a laptop. She so cool.

And you're so cool!
KittsonFlowers chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
The ending is so awesome cause you know what's in store. Batman Wonder Woman good-ness at it's greatest.

I love your portrayal of both characters. :)
dwparsnip chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
"While criminals always found the sight of Batman’s usual grimace terrifying, the smile with which the Dark Knight greeted them that night nearly made them wet their pants."

Hehehe. That's the funniest line I've read in a while! Well done. Great chapter, and I can't wait to see what they both try to do next.
KittsonFlowers chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Yippee!

That was cheezy I know, but I just had to say that after I read this. This is so good, and I can tell it's just going to get better!

Update, update, update!
gummiworld chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
cool. I look forward to seeing where this is going (plot wise, of course). Update as soon as your muse permits (artistic chese!). "batglare of death." I love that! I couldn't stop laughing!
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Mwhaha! I love this story.

I also love this line: “I try to avoid him as much as possible myself, but if you want to take on the Bat, good luck to you.”

lol

Great work yet again, Lady! :D
Whigmus Lister chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
"Busted"...

"strangle her. Or kiss her."

Classic lines!

I like this beginning - She already has the upper hand, doesn't she?
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Very nice. I look forward to reading more.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18