Reviews for Until Somebody Loses
ILoveSxS chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
I love this! It was great
R-dude chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
I thing that if you tried really, really hard, you could have come up with a worse way to resolve things than you did.
Well, not that you resolved anything. I understand that you wrote yourself into a corner, but you could have at least tried.
R-dude chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I know its been a long time, but there is something I must say.
For having admitted that Batman is the greatest detective in the world, you have him acting quite stupid. Whenever she talks to him, Diana makes zero effort to hide that she knows, yet Batman remains conveniently oblivious. If your plot requires Batman to not be Batman, something is wrong.
CloudyDream chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
I liked this. I'd have loved a sequel, but I enjoyed the story all the same.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hey, at least you kept Bats in character.

Thunder
FeelingMyself chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
I once saw in one of your disclaimers that you are not making any money out of this! My question is why not? With skills such as yours you can easily be a bestselling author! Anyway just wanted to say i am glad i found this story, it seems you are inactive, but still I sincerely thank you for giving us this wonderful piece of fiction!
FeelingMyself chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Keeps me on the edge, btw i apologize for coming across this story so late but I did leave my reviews, i hope it still means something!
FeelingMyself chapter 11 . 11/4/2012
Beautiful story development, it appears that u have everything under control!
FeelingMyself chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
I am amazed at how appropriate this story is, everything is happening as it should nothing is farfetched, infos and secrets are being revealed in a proper way, i am really enjoying this!
FeelingMyself chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
U did your research, nice story, great analogies!
FeelingMyself chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Upsetting to see Diana melt so easily, then again she is in love so i guess this happens!
FeelingMyself chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
You dont get to see anyone too ahead of Batman for long, but when its Diana its actually refreshing!
FeelingMyself chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Its brilliant how you draw Bruce and Batman together, really educational!
FeelingMyself chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
The game begins, beautiful piece of writing!
FeelingMyself chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
She does need help if she wants to achieve that!
275 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »