Reviews for Until Somebody Loses
kiwimaou chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
I'm loving this series, but there's just one thing I've noticed that I have a gripe with, you show Bruce as three different people; the true bruce, batman, and fake bruce, and treat the latter 2 as separate identities, when in almost if not all representations of the character, it's made evident that Batman is the real identity, with bruce wayne being the mask.

Though I completely understand that this is a fanfic, and you write the story as you see fit (which, I might add, is awesome because this story is so good)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Aww this story really tugged at my hearstrings. I love your work!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
favourite color- black and blue. HA! genius.

Bruce is so funny here.

This convo is so awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
This is really good. Just sayin' :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
aww this is gonna be awesome.
Sesquipedalia chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
What's this? A Batman/Wonder Woman fanfic that's in character? MADNESS.
Kalladorn chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
I know its been quite awhile since you have finished writing this Fanfic but I just gotta say that this was an excellent read throughout. The dialogue seemed to stay in character while still expressing real emotion. The various situations also seemed to flow very well. My favorite part would definitely have to be the scene(s) during and after the fire. Not only was it all very sad but I think it got to the core of how even Superheroes would feel during such a horrific situation and how they would need each other to cope with such an emotional burden.
Ddanime chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
You are awesome I wish I could write as good as you do.I think I Write good for a middle schooler
I've written one Story so is my favorite superhero and wonder woman seems to be the best pick,Catwoman doesn't seem like a girl to settle down and take care of kids,Wonder Woman IS BETTER.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Reading the first chapter, Im reminded yet again why Im back here, again. You are simply glorious. How I wish you would write more, you have no idea.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
Thank you I've enjoyed read it over again and again.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
This was absolutely brilliant. Simply fantastic.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
The character analysis in this chapter is absolutely incredible.
ILoveSxS chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
I love this! It was great
R-dude chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
I thing that if you tried really, really hard, you could have come up with a worse way to resolve things than you did.
Well, not that you resolved anything. I understand that you wrote yourself into a corner, but you could have at least tried.
R-dude chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I know its been a long time, but there is something I must say.
For having admitted that Batman is the greatest detective in the world, you have him acting quite stupid. Whenever she talks to him, Diana makes zero effort to hide that she knows, yet Batman remains conveniently oblivious. If your plot requires Batman to not be Batman, something is wrong.
287 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »