Reviews for We'll Meet Again, We Promised
Syein chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I love this!
Believed me when I said I have no interest in the main storyline but still bring myself to read it just to reach the kaon and himiko part.
alice chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
soooooooo beautiful! it's a pity there aren't more stories of them.
DataIntegrationThoughtEntity chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Could've used some more confusion during the reunion. Wouldn't have made it over emotional or anything.

But I'm still impressed. O You just sucessfully LINKED KnM and Kyoshiro.

Cool. XD
John Tucker chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
aw c'mon man, update this story already it's been over a year. and if you stop this story right here i'm going to find you and put a voodo curse on you.

I like meny other fans of theis story i am extraemly pisted of with the fact that you havn't added onto this story for over a year. we all want to know what happens next we all want to know when Athrun and Cagalli will get their Horaki necklace things, and we all want to know just how this story will end, and why the hell won't darin die, I mean what is he like the Fready Kruger of this story, and by the way what was with that thing when he was fighting with Dearka any way?

in fact you know just to get my point across i think i might just coppy this review and place it in all your other stories just t get my point across.

the story i'm talking about is of course 'Freedom Samurai'. and Also i remember you saying that you were using this story as a rouge draft for your own original story called 'Lotus samurai' right? well I do have a suggestion about the romance in this story. the cupples get together way to fast you need do delay it for sumtime before getting them together it makes things mor interesting that way.

any way at the risk of making this soud like an order, update this story before the end of the year or at the beginning of the next one. an if you look in your other stories you'll find the exact same reveiw word for word in every one.
yui1808 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
nice twist... this is what i've been looking for so long... the end of kannazuki no miko and the beginning of kyoshiro for kaon and himiko... thanks a lot...
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
A very nice crossover between KnM and KtTnS. They always have some type of hardship to overcome to be together. But they manage to pull through, each time. :D
WingedWolf24 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Kawaii! x3 Loved how you tied KnM's ending with KtTnS very well done. Ne, are you gonna continue it? I would love it if you developed it more, but that's completely up to you x3 Either way great job, short and sweet with a sexy kissing scene lol
hcked chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Cool cross-over. I like the setting and the other elements because all had fitted well.

~Aloneness
Zordon chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
You should really try to update your more freeqantely. espeshially Freedom Samurai. you only aded on to that twice this year. i miss it when you updated practically every day, and i whant to know how the story turns out, and i'm sure every one else who has read it has, and i understand if you've been having writers block, but like I said common only twice in one year, please try to get the next chapter of Freedom Samurai up before the end of this year or the beginning of the next one.
Shingo chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Loved how you incorporated the end of Kannazuki no Miko with Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora. It was a great fic! Definitely loved it!
centauri2002 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
A nice little one shot. There's really not enough KyoSora fics out there! Especially with the potential it has with the crossing over with KnM. I really loved that kiss between the two, very passionate. Thanks for sharing. :)