Reviews for Cherished moments
YazooFan23 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
i have read many of your stories and find all of them to be very very beautiful. i love the way you write, and i hope to read more! keep up the excellent work!
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Aw so cute I love how they kissed underwater. Beautifully written as well.
SHM QUEEN chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
I really enjoyed this story. You described Kadaj perfectly. Keep up the awesome work.
OTP chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Hey. Just read it and I loved it. You gave them a good sense of personality. A nice insight into their thoughts and the ending is really sweet. Love, love, loved it.
Airenko chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I really loved this story. It was so sweet, and fit them really well. I love how you captured Kadaj's internal battles with Mother and how Yazoo was hurt from not being called his name anymore. This story was just so lovely on every level. Great job!
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
This piece feels very soft and quiet in its tone. You created the mood very well. :) It does seem rather long to say not much actually happens though. Good as the description was, I found myself skipping over it in the second half of the story. I think the writing could be trimmed down to make it less rambling. Still, I did like the interaction between the brothers; it seemed in-character, though I wondered where Loz was.
aquana22 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
*has found this fic through the AC comm on LiveJournal* Wow. That was beautiful. It's so hard to find good AC fanfiction these days. I especially liked this part:

"It was still hard for him to get used to his brother's unstable mood and constantly changing thoughts, even if it had started several months ago."

because even though Kadaj had this personality in AC, he didn't have a real chance to show it. (Not enough screen time sucks.)

Anyway, loved it!