Reviews for Just Today
Kauia chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Nice. It makes sense why Jade and Anise were a little out of the usual.

They had a party in tataroo valley, I'd like to see that one up!

Meet Guy! the emperor's personal rappig-walker! Jades personal explainer? he he he!

This is so funny! I like it!
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Aw! x'D

Poor Guy, and the woes of being nice. Everyone was superbly characterized like always. You handle Jade and Anise's dialogue really well, and I liked the whole thing with Peony singing about his rappigs. It was slightly disturbing, but funny nonetheless. I continue to note your preservation of canon. It's always a joy!

Well handled!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Whoa!Didn't see that one coming, Guy's b'day. Nice one...i love birthday !Go you!
Nepharus chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Wow.

I know I'm six days late, but that was a really-how should I put it?-neat story. After having spent hours mindlessly wandering through section after section in today, this was a pleasant surprise. Needless to say, I enjoyed it all the way to the end.

I especially liked the "My Rappigs" reference. Omni has a nice voice. (Hopefully that didn't come out sounding air-headed or anything of the sort. I mean it!)

Oh, and of course. Happy belated birthday, Omni, if you ever see this.
Love Filled Croquettes chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Adorable DD

I'm a sucker for anything having to do with Guy and Rappigs.
Omniflyer chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
VIL. You are so, so, so awesome. Ready for this? Okay, here we go.

This fic is...

...

...SPIFFY.

Okay, okay, I know it doesn't work without your SPECIAL PAPYRUS FONT (heck, even that last bit didn't work without your special papyrus font), but it's still amazing, awesome and so much more than I deserve, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I appear to be rambling. I suppose if there were an instance in which I were capable of FANBOYING, this would be it. See? See what you have reduced me to?

Okay, fine. It's not reduction when it's this good and this nice. I'm honoured and flattered, really. I'm just sorry I couldn't get this review up before you left!

Thank you so much! I love it! Please write more ToA fanfiction, okay-please-now? You're too good to not write it.
Akina Rose Sumora chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
...Vil, that was so CUTE! OMG! Omni will love it!

I hope you write some more soon, I love reading your fics!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Yay, I love birthday fics! Especially when they're for others. It's always fun to see their reactions. :3

And man, this one was great. It's akin to a typical character birthday fic, but because the fact that it was Guy's birthday was hidden until the end, it masked it as bliss-shot instead-a nice touch. That, and the small doses of humor within the story-my favorite being when Anise mentions Guy nearly running into Florian. Gotta love the happy-go-lucky replica-simply tie it together perfectly. The ribbon upon the gift, if you will.

::shot for bad pun::

Finally, the ending was just... magical. XD An envy-inducing present, I must admit. Your recipient best be happy with this. :P

::adds to favs::
Hattertant chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This was so cool Definately goes into my faves! It was funny too...great job!