Reviews for How Much You Mean to Me
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Le sigh. I've been lurking around for good DH fics to read before the movie premiere & I just wanted to say how much I loved yours. You wrote this spin on the Malfoy Manor chapter extremely well; it was emotionally wrought without being over the top and you kept everyone in character. Absolutely loved the scene where Ron brings Hermione to Shell Cottage & the conversation that ensues. I cried a little bit when they told each other how they felt. Lovely work.
HKD1WUT chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Dear god that was amazing, i nearly cried! :D

You write all your stories so well, and i have all of them favorited!

thanks for the great stories... they are always awesome and feel so real, unlike other fanfics which can be really fake!

anyway, thanks again :D
tht chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
thts precious
londongirl101 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
amazing! it made me cry :)
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Quite Amazing, Great Job!
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Hello,

AH So cute! Adorable! Fantastic! Marvelous! Wonderful! Spectacular! Lol. Sorry, got carried away. Very sweet though. Why did Hermione never say I love you back? Lol. Just wondering.

Great work

Rhr4eva
Wanderlust chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I love alls of your fiction ! A
Onehopelesshero chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Nicely done.
Your Valensi chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
you are such a good writer and this is such a good story and.. gah!

amazing. superb. :D
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
this is undoubtedly my favorite RHR fic yet. Completely canon-compliant and touching. I'm adding it to my C2.
Foxy-Steph chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was so sweet. Amazing. Love all your fics xx
Oobe chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
:D So sweet, I loved the talk, I dont know what else to say :) Incredibly cute
romancerox chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow. Now I understand why you got 67 reviews! this is an amazing work of literature.

I especially love the part where Hermione is comforting Ron. Lol. It's really great how you made this a romance one-shot without having unnessary gushiness in it.

Keep up the good work!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I love it. I cannot say more than that. I absolutely positively love it.
sara chapter 1 . 3/16/2008