Reviews for How Much You Mean to Me
WingsofEdensLight chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
* tear tear* beautiful!
casper-ninde chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
That was awsome. I knew there always had to be more to that momment then what the book said. Once again great fic
rosewg chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
sweet, thats all i can say!

R Hr 4ever
serindraxx chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
this is the third or so missing moments fic i have read, because... frankly, im not interested in this era. i got enough in the books, but that doesnt mean i dont enjoy reading them. very good fic!

~Serindraxx~
albe-chan chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
WTF! This is sick to admit, but I'm pretty sure that was my first Hermione/Ron fic. GAHH!

But what a way to start off! Woo, this was...wow this was jsut fucking great.

Congratulations, that was EXCELLENT!

Love,

Allison
weasleyismyprince chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
THAT WAS SO GOOD! X I love your style of writting!
Lara Skadi chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Salut!

Oh that was cute!

ok, sometimes sweeter than i'd like to, but i'd be lying if I said I didn't drink almost everyword of it (and read some again and again with a smile on the face) and it wasn't pleasant! :)

Thanks a lot!
EmRosey chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Aww:)
Teardrops of Sunshine chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
That was great; I absolutely loved it! I love to read fluff. I'm glad that it was realistically romantic and that Hermione swore, because that was funny!:)

Great job:)
caromac chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Of all the versions of this "missing moment" this is my favourite. I'm really bowled over by how well you have the character's voices down and even though Ron is being un-characteristically sweet it doesn't seem like straying too much from the character.

I'm also glad you used the unfortunate circumstances not to provide lots of opportunities for gushing about how much they love each other and as soon as Hermione wakes up have them "embrace" and be happy. At the beginning Ron's fear and panic was well illustrated as well as his break-down.

And I can see them having such an un-spoken agreement to wait till the war as over for ... things. Only in the book Hermione adopts a screw that policy anyway.

And I like to hear Hermione swear. ;)

Hope the length of this review isn't un-welcome. And if you can nurse anymore out of this fic I'd be glad to read it.
knownhiatus chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Loved it!
Queen of My Own Little World chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
This was incredible! I love it, and could see it actually happening in the real story. Perfection.
beko chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Ah, enjoyed it a lot! Many fics have already been written abut this patricular "DH missed moment", but this version is particularily adorable~
fiona chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
thanks really enjoyed your story...it was really heartfelt and made me smile...alot!
jojoangel01 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This was sweet and nice but (I am so sorry!) I can't stop but feel that everything just went way too fast, especially her waking up so quickly and soon after crushing his body in return when hugging. She's in a bad condition, isn't she? But, other than that, it's really good! keep it up please
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »