Reviews for How Much You Mean to Me
me-twilighter chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
So Sweet! You did a great job on this!
smarty350 chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
I like this one.
youarethelight chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Oh my I love it! One of the best I've read! xx
HermioneHair chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
It is MAZINGLY WONDERFULY BRILLIANTLY AMAZING! Loved it, I can imagine that being on of the chaps that Jo had to edit out for one reason or another! You have a real Jo-esq writing style and all your fanfics reflect yuor understaning of al the characters and a through knowledge of the books and the magical world. To sum it all up, another great fic from a truly great author! XOXOXOXOXOX
Marty chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I've read many r/hr fanfics and must say, that this one was - I mean - is really great, just the lines I missed in the book, made me aware of the feeling that J.K. often left out crucial moments, especially concerning the relationship between Ron and Hermione. I don't blame her for that, because the r/hr subject is not really a maintopic of the book, even if it has its own importance. But anyway I like this fanfic, and I think you did a good writing job. I must admit, that the original scene in Deathly Hallows, in which Hermione gets tortured, brought tears to my eyes, and the moment I was reading those lines I could perfectely identify with Ron. The more I was disappointed when I noticed, that there wasn't any moment left (after her rescue) for Ron explaining to Hermione how he felt. Anyway, it's a great fanfic, which definitely fills the gap left in the original DH. My compliments :-)
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
I NEVER EVER cry when I read books or fanfics, but you sure did a piece on me.

I've found myself with watery eyes by the time I finished reading this wonderfully done fic or yours.

Just wanted to congratulate you for filling in the moments we, Hr/R, missed because of Harry's POV in the story.

Please, keep going. I'm hoping that by the time you finishes with this, I'll be shedding tears for the first time while reading.

Sorry for the dreadful english. I'm from Brasil.

Just wanted you to know that you're doing a great job with this touching and very on character fic.

Congrats!

Sophia
crimsonnette chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
great story
FelsGoddess chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Aw, so cute.
bumblefly chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Amazing amazing amazing! I found myself giggling out loud in some parts. The characterisation was fantastic and I am DEFINITELY saving to favourites! x)
Laora chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Oh that was REALLY good! I loved how you captured their emotions, and Ron's desperation to save her, and it was just...well...really REALLY good :D
EruditeWitch chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This is the best missing moment Shell Cottege fic I've come across yet. Nicely done. I'll be adding a missing moment like a flashback in my fic, so we'll see if I can do it too!
Betynha G. Weasley chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Hey you, congratulations!

A friend has sent me your fic and I'm stunned here, a bit speechless and utterly satisfied ('cause I can't think about any other word!).

A fantastic missing moment, and I love missing moments. I hope you write more, specially because DH is a cauldron full of situations don't you think? )

Anyway, congrats for this amazing job!
gigi2690 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
I don't know what to say. That was so sweet...you made me cry. Lovely.

gigi
NoName Troll chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
loved it, adding to faves.
jo chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
That was awesome! I could totally see that happening!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »