Reviews for But for the Grace of God
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2019
This version of Naruto is like the love child of Gaara and Luna lovegood
The armed forces chapter 6 . 6/25/2018
Pls pls pls countine this story
Noah Rhodes chapter 6 . 6/20/2018
PLEASE CONTINUE
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2018
there was nothing wrong with the story or this chap in particular except a major flaw ... chidori to kiba ? seriously ? i mean skills or chakra don't mean shit ? kakashi was considered a genius and he was faster than most konoha jounin ... and in canon it is mentioned that he was better than inuzuka in tracking and his sharingan was better than sasuke's ... and he still couldn't complete chidori without sharingan and here we have a newely minted out of womb genin kiba whose " supposed " reaction time is so good that he could do chidori without the sharingan ... i understand that this is a fanfic but you can't fuck logic for the sake of the plot ... so yeah that was a real crappy move ... and i don't like gender bending in general so fem gaara not my thing but his ( her ) portrayal was quite accurate and interesting ... and if the last part of chap hinted hinata x sasuke then again it would be a real crappy move ... seriously ... except that i loved the story it was interesting and kept me engaged ... the insane naruto portrayal was done quite skillfully and there were no glaring plotholes so yeah i hope you update this ... this story deserves to be updated ...
WriteGameSaitama chapter 2 . 5/23/2017
That first chapter was just disturbing. Whats wrong with u
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 6 . 4/14/2017
I wanted them to meet
Aidis chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
Hey, it looks like you've been inactive for awhile now, but I'm reviewing this anyway. This was really an incredibly good read and I'm only sorry that I never got to see how it played out.

Thanks for writing.

-Aidis
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
Oh interesting and then the meeting between Gaara and Naruto friends foes or something more XD I cant wait to see the two demons (And thats a compliment) interact.
Archontruth chapter 6 . 8/22/2016
A beautifully broken world. Shame that it's been abandoned on its infancy.
rhizz17 chapter 6 . 3/23/2016
Update please
Silent Analyst chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
Sucks this is abandoned.
Silent Analyst chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Great chapter. Kiba and Sakura reeling Naruto in was done well.
Silent Analyst chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Finding leaves that represent people was cool
Silent Analyst chapter 4 . 3/9/2016
Amazingly done.
Silent Analyst chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
Hope Naruto finds the same motivation to train. A shikamaru who trains is amazing. Story is great so far.