Reviews for Harry Potter Must Share the Title with Remus Lupin
i'd sink us to swim chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
"Think you could give me the cookie recipe?" she inquired.

Kreacher grinned. "Kreacher would," he replied with a hint of mischief, "were he not so mortified at the idea of the slightly unstable Mrs. Lupin in a room full of breakable objects with sharp tools in her hands."

Tonks laughed.

By this time, though, Harry was screaming on the ground, so she decided it was time to intervene.

"All right, you two," she began, practicing her Stern Mother voice.

"Just ignore him," Hermione advised. "He's only throwing a tantrum."

"I am not throwing a tantrum!" Harry cried, sitting up indignantly. "My scar was burning, and I was having a vision of Vol—"

"Would you shut your piehole for fifteen seconds?" Hermione interrupted. Then she turned to Tonks and whispered, "Don't encourage him."

"I was having a vision!" Harry insisted. "He was looking for something, and it had been stolen, and…"

"Done!" Ron announced triumphantly, reentering the kitchen with Lupin in his wake. "I even found an empty bottle in the dumpster and shoved it into his hand, it was brill—"

"IS ANYONE EVEN LISTENING TO ME?" Harry yelled. "MY SCAR WAS BURNING, AND I WAS HAVING A VISION!"

"Perhaps we should listen to him," Lupin suggested worriedly.

"Everyone hates me," Harry whimpered, mustering up some dry sobs.

"That's because you're having drug hallucinations and you call them visions!" Hermione rejoined mercilessly.

Being more patient and less cynical, Lupin knelt next to Harry. "What did you see?" he asked kindly, perhaps more kindly than the boy deserved, depending on whom you were to ask.

Harry rubbed his eyes, then his scar, then his ear. Lupin blinked. "It itched," Harry explained of the lattermost. Lupin blinked again. "Anyway," Harry segued neatly, "Volde—MMMPH."

"Last time," Lupin said softly, removing his hand from over Harry's big mouth, "he put a Taboo on the name. Should any of us say it, we may expose ourselves very clearly to his watchers. And that, I don't think I have to tell you, would be very unwise."

Harry sighed deeply. "All right. In my vision, he was trying to find something, but he saw that it had been stolen, and he was so, so angry that it felt… it felt like I was on fire - and there was this horrible twisting and tightening in my stomach, and I felt ill, and—"

"Try having a menstrual period, you wimp," Hermione was heard to mutter.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! HAHA SO FUNNY!
Cap'n Awesome chapter 13 . 9/13/2010
Better than the actual book! I'm with you on the treatment of Harry, he is a whiny little git isn't he? So glad you saved Snape too, he and Remus are my favourites!
Furionknight chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
I hope you post the sequel "Worse Than Voldemort" soon, but this was a excellent story :)
Regina lacrimarum chapter 13 . 2/9/2010
This was fabulous! Sweet and serious, with just a pinch of sarcasm. You come up with wonderful similes, by the way.
AzaleaDatura-in-the-Folly chapter 13 . 12/29/2009
This is the best story I have read in months. It had me in tars of sadness and teras of joy. I absolutly loved all of it. Please please please write a sequel. This is amazing, brilliant, fantastic plot and extremly cleverly written. Love it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 9/19/2009
It started out funny. Then it just got boring.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
Characters are certainly different
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
Bizarre
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
This story is why it's called fan fiction. Fun to read. Totally out of character.
mitdemadlerimherzen chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
Dear Merlin!

I LOVED IT! No, really, you had me so laughing my head off! Especially on the epilogue. I don't actually dislike Harry, but this story was hilarious!

And Severus Snape, godfather of Teddy Sirius Lupin, the son of a werewolf and metamorphmagus! That's utterly brilliant.

I really really really enjoyed this story!
mitdemadlerimherzen chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Oh hell!

I just read so far to the end of this chapter... HILARIOUS!

Honestly, I don't hold a grudge against Harry or Ginny, but this! This was just brilliant! I nearly laughed my head off!

The one that REALLY got me was Hermione: "I'm going to kill the snake."

Really really really brilliant story so far!

And hooray for Remus and Tonks! XD
HughesHanajimaHilariaHypocrite chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
overall, quite a good fic. lots of harry-bashing...i'm not opposed to him as a character, but i'm not really one for bashing...but in this case if one just thinks of it as humor and goes with it, it's not so bad :)
rinku chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
i really liked the way u treated remus the "wolf"

his interactions with tonks were great his protectiveness for tonks and her "pubs" was very touching.

on the whole it was an excellent chapter and by far the best

the way u handled the whole story of the horcruxes was excellent.
HVM chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
love the harry bashing, he's so bloody annoying, and lupin should have told him to go play in the traffic long ago. that entire generation is useless, the whole series should have been about lupin etc! mwahahaha
Mistyquest chapter 10 . 3/16/2008