Reviews for Chance Encounter II: Pirate Kingdom of Troy
Smithy chapter 15 . 3/16
It seems that while Paris may not be a great fighter, he sure is great at intelligence. He'd make a great CIA operative or maybe in Naval Intelligence as a computer analyst.
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 24 . 11/29/2013
Sooooo...I have just found this story a long while ago. I saw that Legolas was in it (the very person I have been searching for in good stories) and put it on my waiting list- meaning one of the many tabs that I am going to read. I was in the middle of reading a different LoTR x PoTC crossover, but (for some reason I cannot remember) I soon ended up starting to read this. Of course, I had the first part of the series in handy, but I also soon found myself multi-tasking by reading them both at the same time. Everytime I press "Next ", I leap to the next story while the other is loading. I got really, really interested in this story, denying all my doubts and reasoning saying that I do not even know almost half the characters of "Troy".
Me being me...I read it anyway. And I have no regrets. Your writing is truly amazing. I especially loved the scenes with Legolas as the subject. X) Can't help being a fan-girl, can I? But anyway, this story was beautiful. It is the first time I have ever read about a type of trailer full of scenes in WORDS. The perfect scenes for the sequel, in fact. They compliment the next story so well, and...well...I am most certainly speechless. I have enjoyed myself much more than I could've known. Thank you ever so much for creating all your installments! I just hope that you will be able to update the most recent story soon.
Your stories have caught my heart.
Timeless Miracle chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Hashashin translates as "assasin" but the true meaning of it is "marajuana" and it is believed that the only way to get them all hiped up to kill someone was by drugging them out of their skulls.
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 23 . 2/26/2013
Needs Saladin in the next one!
mudkipz chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
Once again, simply amazing. OFF TO READ PART THREE! -Rides horse into distance-
Archiril chapter 24 . 5/1/2012
You are such a wonderful writer! How can you keep us with all these personages, describe them and let them act so true to their character, and still make it reasonable :) I love this! Okay, I'm off now to part 3 ;)
walkerrbait chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
"Who died and made you boss?" demanded the pirate.

"Davy Jones."

"Oh. Now I remember. You owe me for that one, William Turner."

XD you've just made my week 3
MilieLitre chapter 24 . 11/6/2010
Remind me never to read one of your fictions within one day, cause I'm actually in big trouble concerning my undone homework ! But well, this story is just too good ! I'm a big fan of Jack (he is definitely my soul mate!), but all the characters are great. I'm glad you saved Achille, he didn't deserve this death.

And now, I'm not gonna read the sequel right now, I'll just calm down and stay far away from my computer (and try to work...).
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 24 . 10/9/2010
Lots of pathos and laugh a minute gags. If there is any awards system, then you have earned one many times over.
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
OK, I know these guys are the most educated people in history, but since quite a few seem to be from Earth in the future, at least compared to Troy, shouldn't some of them have heard of the trojan horse, war, helen and the famous phgrase Beware Greeks bearing gifts? IT was pretty famous! Just one!
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
it seems to me like the only people not makeing any big deal about the resemblene is the will,legolas,balien themselves. Whats up with that?
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
IS every crossover in this going to be movies or series where orlando bloom played a leading role or supporting role?

Suggestion for future crossover: Underworld. I know it has no orlando bloom but its still a cool movie series. Is the troy crossover a tv series or a movie?
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Awsome!
Really Cinderella chapter 24 . 2/10/2010
Wow, you are such a talented writer. I loved this one as well! Once again, I've never seen the movie Troy but I know the story fairly well. The way you tied all the stories together was amazing! Great job!
Smithy chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
Only Jack would somehow hysterically question Menelaus' manhood and remove Will from his eunich insults, and I could just picture Eric Bana's jaw dropping from the shock. Will was probably laughing his head off!