Reviews for Chance Encounter II: Pirate Kingdom of Troy
Luthien chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I love it!

I'm glad you got around to writing it! I like that all the Orlando Bloom characters are going to be together!

Please write more soon!
L. Byron chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Once again a very interesting story. I hope you will update soon. I have still a few questions:

- If Balian and Legolas are traveling in different dimensions, I assume Balian comes from our dimension since the crusades and the people involved in the movie were historical, and there was no "magic or anything supernatural" involved in it.

- If pirates of the caribbean, Troy and Kingdom of heaven are from different dimensions, then how to explain their common history and geography: They all have a greece, france, england, the caribbean in their world and I suppose for pirates "that which is the most modern" they all have heard the stories of troy and the crusades. Middle earth on the other hand is completely different from the rest, both geographically and historically. That's the problem of "different dimensions" stories

- I assume Illuvatar is the creator God of al the dimensions and the greek gods are just like the valar in troy's world?
Matteic chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Ecrire en français ? Tu n'auras pas à me le dire deux fois ! Il faudrait que je m'exerce (et j'adore l'anglais...) mais c'est plus facile dans ma langue maternelle.

L'histoire commence bien, mais elle commence seulement, donc il est difficile de se prononcer.

J'ai ri en voyant les noms des personnages en bas du second chapitre. J'avais une amie de fac qui était une vraie pro des Atrides. Elle a fait sa Maîtrise dessus (je ne sais pas s'il y a un équivalent chez vous, un texte important pour ses études). Elle pouvait écrire l'arbre généalogique des Atrides les yeux fermés. Ele a moyennement aimé Troie car ils n'ont pas respecté la mythologie.

Je suis impatiente qu'il y en ait plus.
Jen chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
I love your story so much! I read your last one and have been waiting for this - and it's great.

One question: Is Will going to keep his captain powers (i.e. walking through walls and junk)?

Looking forward to the next update, keep up the good work.
XinnLajgin chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
That was quick anyway will Legolas ever like Will or is our favorite elf gonna keep being a jerk?
Nelarun chapter 2 . 8/4/2007
This was really good. You know, I have a feeling that this is going to be absolutly hilarious.

Nela
Nelarun chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
hahahahahahahahahaha! Not again. I've only just arrived. - poor fellow.

Nela
XinnLajgin chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
What a way to start off an adventure. Fucked up destinies abound!
Smithy chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
This is very interesting, considering I have three of Orlando Bloom's movies {hope to make it four when AWE comes out}. Anyway, this is very interesting.
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19