Reviews for Chance Encounter II: Pirate Kingdom of Troy
Isis the Sphinx chapter 24 . 10/3/2008
*claps* Very, very nice. You did a nice job on this, and I liked how you merged the Orlando Bloom movies. *snicker*

I'm working on CEI now.

Keep writing!
elrayen chapter 24 . 7/29/2008
wow, just like ur first one this was great! Im missing aragorn, Gimli and everyone now! i think ill have to read the third one to find out what is going to happen to Balian and my fave elf...

thanks mellon-nin
samurai89 chapter 24 . 6/25/2008
Again, like the prequel that was amazing. I congratulate you on having the skill and patience to write this. Hope you keep your standards of skill as high as they are now!
anonymous chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
this is a great story but i hope you ddidn't mean what i though you meant when you implied that cassandra had a thing for or was in love with balian because considering though i'm not quite sure, that balian is sort of like an alternative version of her brother, that's sort of messed up, it's sort of like a really weird incest thing, so no offenc ebut please don't do that, even if he isn't completely her 'brother' or anything incest still freaks me out.
SwordMasterZ chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
nice
Motif chapter 24 . 4/27/2008
Finally I finished this second part. It took me a few days to do. I love the first part more, no pun intended. Just my feeling. I would move on to read the third part and I hope that Balian and the fellowship would join again, I love them together a lot.
a muggle named Caity chapter 24 . 4/1/2008
Well, that's the second brillant installment down; one more to go...

I certainly enjoyed reading this one. It was much darker than the first one, but several lighthearted moments kept me from freaking out too much at certain parts. Particularly parts that included one Jack Sparrow. Heh heh.

Anyway, I'm glad that things worked out for most of them. I'm sad to see that Hector still had to die (that's always been my least favorite part of Troy), but I'm glad that he was able to become a saint and captain the Dutchman in Will's place. That being said, I'm thrilled that Will's finally been released of his duties and can go back to Elizabeth and their son. They are, without a doubt, my favorite pairing out of all of my preferred fandoms, so I'm delighted that Elizabeth will be appearing in the next one with all of them. I'm somewhat surprised, albeit a bit happy, that you let Achilles live - I'm of the same opinion as Paris on that matter, but, strangely, I've always felt somewhat sorry for the man, so it's comforting to know that he gets to stay with Briseis.

So, they'll be returning to Middle Earth, will they? -Insert SQUEE! here- Yes, as you can tell, I am quite excited about that - I've been having Aragorn withdrawals with the second installment, so I'm glad that he'll be back for this next one.

Anyway, again, this second installment of your series was beyond brilliant. You are a fantastic author, which I hope you're aware of - not many writers can make me want to both strangle them as well as hug them at the same time while I read their stories. And not many authors can make me cry from the angst and then laugh at some well-placed humor not but one sentence later.

As your stories are completely and utterly addicting, you can probably expect another review from me for your next story by tomorrow afternoon. Hah. If I didn't have school in the morning, I'd be quite tempted to bypass all of my homework and stay up all night to finish reading what you have so far of the next one. Darn school for not allowing me to do so.

Well, I think this review is long enough, so I'll just being heading off to your next story now...

:D

-Caity
iko chapter 24 . 3/15/2008
impressiv... really impressiv, I'm lost for words ;)
incarnate of evil chapter 24 . 1/24/2008
I enjoyed this one as well although I didn't feel that the pirate bunch had a very big part until the last few chapters. Now that Will is not the Captain of the Flying Dutchman does that mean he will be a mere mortal again? I don't think he should, he should stay the Captain, but Hector should take over while he is away, but not permanently, as I feel this ruins it a bit. But the story is yours I'm just telling you my opinion, hope you don't take offense. Going to read the next installment now :D
incarnate of evil chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
Out of curiosity what happened to the rest of Barbossa's crew? Surely more than just the three of them survived?

Oh and I forgot to review at the end of Chance Encounter I was a bit eager to start reading this, but it was really good and I enjoyed it immensely. :D
talking2myself chapter 24 . 1/20/2008
As always another great finish! I'm slowly but surely making my way through the Chance Encounter Series and I must say I love every single one! You blend the stories together very well! Keep it up!
talking2myself chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I like this story too! You're very good at blending different movies together while staying true to the characters. Plus any movie that has that many Orlando Bloom characters has to be good! I'm going to keep reading!

P.S. Is your Kingdom of Heaven Sequel out yet?

P.P.S. My Troy sequel is posted... but only if you're interested.
Nelarun chapter 24 . 1/13/2008
This was really really good! Amazingly so! I'm off to read the next one!

Nela
Ecri chapter 24 . 1/9/2008
Clever twists! I am amazed you managed to keep track of everyone. I'm thrilled that Balian saved Jocelyn. I loved the way Will and Legolas pretended to be Messengers of Gods! Oh, and The rescue of Paris from his cell! All brilliant. Wonderful fun!
R-Cleberg chapter 24 . 1/7/2008
Geez, am I dizzy from all of this! Very fast-paced and exciting! Where to now, I wonder? You are one of the fastest crossover writers I have ever seen in my life (that's a compliment). Can't wait to see what happens in the next story. Bye and good luck!
279 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »