Reviews for Chance Encounter II: Pirate Kingdom of Troy
HaloFin17 chapter 24 . 12/28/2007
Ek! The end of the second installment? Say it isn't so! And how cruel of you to leave poor Legolas about to drown. Oh well, at least you know when things'll be starting up again. I'm looking forward to it!

Btw, glad to hear Achilles is a part of the "new fellowship" now :) He needs some good Elf-exposure, lol. And speaking of laughing, Jack was priceless in this chapter! Everything from his concern over "the whelp", to the curses in the Pelegostos tongue, to needing more rum (as always). I still love it!

Can't wait for more, keep up the good work!

Happy New Year!

Halo
Heryn-o-Eryn-Duin chapter 24 . 12/28/2007
AH! The end? Yay that Will gets to see Elizabeth, and Hector gets to see Andromache (even if its once every ten years).

Oo. that cliffie ending! AH. The third one looks REALLY REALLY good though! I'm so excited!
PirateAngel1286 chapter 24 . 12/28/2007
This was a great story and I can't wait for the next. Lovely trailer too.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 24 . 12/28/2007
OH! i so cannot wait! good guys going evil, whether by choice or not, is always so much fun to watch...er, read. XD and balian, being a champion and paragon, per say, of good going evil is just so much better. guy being afraid of him is great and, of course, IMAD! love that man. and a palantir? uh-oh, little sod could be trouble. now, as for this last chapter, awesome length. shocked me! XD as i read though, i had a clear image of the anima sola in my head. and hector being a saint, love it! it's great! very appropriate for him. january 4th, huh? CAN'T WAIT!
L. Byron chapter 24 . 12/28/2007
GREAT CHAPTER. I wouldn't have put Lucifer in a different way. You surprised me with the fate of Hector in a good way "I hope we will see more of him "Hope he sees the greatness of minas tirith or the glory of the golden wood"

Will Salah al Din make an appearence? it would be nice to see all those great kings and princes fighting together "Aragorn, Balian, Hector, Achilles, Salah al Din, Richard the lion Heart, Legolas, Elrond"
Calenlass Greenleaf1 chapter 24 . 12/28/2007
More misadventures...*grin*

I never, never would 'have thought that Hector would be the next Captain of the Flying Dutchmen.

Looking forward to the next story!

Cal
Winter's Soul chapter 24 . 12/28/2007
This was a perfect ending to a perfect storyD I like that you made Hector the new captain of the Flying Dutchman, that way he will never die:)

And I can't wait for the next story, I did watch the trailer to Return to Middle Earth, I loved it) I'm like a kid who want to open the presents before christmas. Can't wait.

Winter's Soul
Ranchi Blade chapter 24 . 12/28/2007
tanks fore another wonderfull story -
CAH chapter 24 . 12/28/2007
This was fantastic! The whole series has been a true joy to read! The next installment will be eagerly devoured as soon as you post it!

Ces
HaloFin17 chapter 23 . 12/27/2007
What an amazing crossover! Absolutely phenomenal! I cannot tell you how thoroughly entertained I was by this story - simply enthralled! It kinda reminds me of a fic I just finished, another Troy/Middle Earth crossover. Glad I'm not the only one delving into all the possibilities there :)

But seriously, you've got all these characters down perfectly, and I am in awe of how you change some of the cannon events, like the Horse being burned, yet you still manage to keep the ultimate outcome the same - Troy falls. It's simply brilliant, and I am more than pleasantly surprised at how well it all turned out!

You've got me empathizing with Will and Balian, laughing hysterically at Barbossa and Jack (both "Captain Sparrow" and the monkey), and swelling with pride at dear Legolas' superhuman abilities! I think it only fitting that he was the only one who could really challenge Achilles, so I like how you had that work out.

Although I am hoping for more of a one-on-one talk between Leg-less and Achilles at some point, possibly on the subject of immortality - next fic, perhaps? Pretty please, with a cookie on top ;) Hopefully Achilles will still be with them in their "Return to Middle Earth". It would do him good to meet more immortal Elves and perhaps even meet someone like Aragorn or another "King who fights his own battles." That was the line that pretty much inspired my crossover, lol.

I also love how you worked little things about Legolas like the Sea longing into the story. He's such a good friend, but he always seems kinda out of place in crowd of men. It's good that you keep it in the forefront of our minds that "No, he's not human" and "Yes, he is a prince of noble blood, as well as a kick-butt warrior since he's had so much time to practice, along with a little natural gifting that doesn't hurt much" ;)

Again, I enjoyed your story immensely, and I can't wait to see what kind of crazy and wonderful adventure you take them on next!

Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Halo
Sauruna chapter 23 . 12/26/2007
I like your image of Hell, really do.

Reads trailer: OMG! Are you going to make a third? I'm so happy!
Mrcottonsparrotlovesmallville chapter 23 . 12/24/2007
Wow, great chapter.

It is so great that you're writing another Chance Encounter story, I was so upset that it was going to end with this one and I REALY like the Chance Encounter stories. *smiles REALLY big*
Thiendrah chapter 23 . 12/22/2007
Yeah! I love you! More Orlando Bloom stories! Thank you!
hurricane1714 chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
ahh great story... Can't wait for the sequal! Jack in Middle Earth. Thats interesting.
Ranchi Blade chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
its NOT nice to end where you ended ! damit ! I want to read what will happens !
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »