Reviews for Chance Encounter II: Pirate Kingdom of Troy
Ranchi Blade chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
its NOT nice to end where you ended ! damit ! I want to read what will happens !
L. Byron chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
More than what I expected, thank you. I can't wait for the next chapter. Will it take place in what world most of the story? and who's the big enemy?
XinnLajgin chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
The wait for the next installment will be torturous. So please, please write as often as you can.
PirateAngel1286 chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
I'm excited. Great chapter again darling.
SarcasticEnigma chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
i note that cassandra was not part of the trailer, which makes me sad. but i understand why she and balian can never happen...it just makes me so sad! she deserves SOME kind of happiness after all the crap that's happened! (whoa, i've become a cassandra advocate. yikes! XD) moving on, this was an excellent chapter! so nice to james again! loved norrington! back to the trailer, not happy to see sibylla or elizabeth. i really can't stand either of them, but i'll deal since they're the canon. and the merry, pippin, gimli, pintel, and ragetti image of drinking is just hilarious. it made me laugh SO hard! XD and, best of all, imad is back! YAY! UPDATE SOON!

ps: i did have another thought about cassandra. why did she never become a gorgon like medusa? both are beautiful women and both were overpowered and raped in temples (in classical mythology anyway). cassandra was already curse by apollo with the sight, so why not be cursed again into a gorgon with medusa and her two sisters? because, in that time, if a woman was raped it was her fault and she was asking for it. what are your thoughts?
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
Your version of Hell fits mine well enough. *shudder* I would not want to visit this place.

I can't wait for CE:RoME. You make it sounds as good as this story and the previous one!

~Cal
Nelarun chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
Wow. This chapter was really good... in a dark kinda way.

Nela
Matteic chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
Comme ff coupe les lettres excédentaires dans les messages, je ne peux que te décrire ce que j'aurais aimé marquer :

'Oui (15 i) ! (6 points d'exclamation)"
milou8 chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
Yeey! A new story coming up! Can't wait for the reunion between Legolas, Balian and the rest of the Fellowship! Anyway, I liked the chapter!
Heryn-o-Eryn-Duin chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
OMG, Okay, I loved this chapter. The part in Hell actually spooked me. It was really well written. I hope Balian will be able to find Jocelyn...

Who all is in Hell right now? Why is Legolas so afraid/not himself in there, why is he more affected than the others... or will we find that out soon?

Great chapter, can't wait for the next update!

P.S. The next story looks GREAT...
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
... How come YOUR trailers are all cool, but mine suck? Gawd. Either way, this is pretty cool.
Matteic chapter 22 . 12/17/2007
Oui, je vois très bien comment Balian a pu te persuader (rêve des grands yeux chocolat d'Orlando Bloom). Je suis contente que Hécube (oui, tu as droit aux noms français en prime) ait pu rejoindre Priam. C'est là qu'elle sera le mieux.

Je me demande si les Champs Elysées ont une section spéciale "guerriers morts au combat", genre Walhalla. Tu imagines Patrocle et Hector au même endroit ?

Je pense au contraire que Balian allant récupérer sa femme, c'est totalement dans le cadre de l'histoire. Balian est bien le héros, non ? (rigole)
Black-Luna chapter 22 . 12/17/2007
_
Nelarun chapter 22 . 12/15/2007
Hector's back! Yay!

Nela
L. Byron chapter 22 . 12/14/2007
My God you brought Hector back "I think Balian is going to need all the help he can get if he is to rescue his wife from satan's dominion. "I assume Satan is the same being as Morgoth"
279 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »