Reviews for Divergence
bleeb90 chapter 4 . 5/12
Loved it!
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
This seems like a very good story, it's an interesting concept and I'm sorry to see the lack of updates. Do you have any plans of returning to it?
Violet Tan chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I love this I ask a permission to translate it into Chinese? I will make sure to attribute you in my translation.
Beautiful space chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
NOOO! Update! Please! I love this!
Coriandergirl chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
La La La... I'm still enjoying all your old abandoned fics here, don't mind me. Five stars and all that.:)
SonOfNenji chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Favorited. Would have liked to read more of this.
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Oh my God I love love LOVE this! You are an excellent writer, and I'm truly dying for more. Most especially Harry's reaction to Ginny's blatant abuse!
Miss Insane Insanity chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Thiis is amazing! Love Tom:P update soooon please :D
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I love Harry's house rules. "No being unspeakably rude to the guests, unless we don't like them either-" That's great. And I like Tom and Harry's semi-brotherly feelings.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Such an interesting concept, it's a pity the story is abandoned, it could be truly nice one
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
What kind of moron is Voldemort? Has he never heard of Chaos Theory? Plucking his past self from the Timeline and murdering that self would have drastic consequences! Tom would die, and there would be no Voldemort no that would be pretty awesome at first but vOldemort affected a lot of stuff! People might've decided to get married because of the war and have children that won't be born now. Tom Riddle's disappearance and murder might be a life-changing event for some Slytherins. Another, luckier Slytherin might turn into a Dark Lord and with The ripple made, Harry might not be born to defeat him! Someone could kill Eileen Prince, James Potter... countless things could go wrong! You don't just mess with time like that.
KarisTasogare chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
really want to see where this goes from here, this becomes the whole nature/nurture question. also how much DD will try to interfere, all under the "greater good" of course
bluestargem chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Ooh, this is a really promising start. I'm hooked. And I really really want more. I want to see Harry and Tom become closer! :D Haha. I hope you'll update sometime, 'cause I'd really love to read more. :)
Mighty-Huntress chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Harry's making a bit of a mess of this whole positive-relationship-with-Tom thing, isn't he. mumbles something about stupid Dursleys and stupid orphanage restricting proper emotional growth of people So, Ginny's being a bit of an asshole (with good reason, yes, thank-you-dratted-diary, but still.), and Ron and Hermione knew about it? Or was that the more general, I've-got-a-bad-feeling-about-this, uh-oh look? -Huntress
Skreech chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
*wah* I like this so much!