Reviews for if i could live with you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Awwwwww. How cute is that?

Lovely dear.
AdvanaRene chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
i loved the way you described their relationship... nice one...
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Out of all your POT stories this has got to be my favorite. I enjoyed every single one even if I didn't leave a review. Your style is excellent and a pleasure to read. Detached yet intamately personal at the same time. And you seem to really like Fuji as a photographer. Was that in the manga somewhere? I've only read to #9 so far so maybe I haven't seen that mentioned yet? I love the concept even if it wasn't in the manga. Photography is an aweful lot like writing. In both you are trying to convey a scene, a message, the feelings or emotions of the place, in stillness or in motion. You painted the scene in the picture perfectly, I could see him sitting there just a few steps away, waiting, always waiting. This was such a beautifully crafted piece. I only wonder what was written on the back of the photo.

Akire
Animestar73 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
That was really sweet, and beautifully written!
hakugetsu chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
hmz... nice fic. keep going :)
vierblith chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
AWW. AWW. AWW. -sighs and wipes wistful tears away-

I can't find the exact words to describe it, but it makes me feel warm all of a sudden and it makes me feel as if I'm being embraced by the love of TezuFuji. AWW.

It's a wonderful fic. I think it shows the kind of relationship that Tezuka and Fuji have - more than friends, not quite lovers... And I also believe that they are constant factors of each other's lives... they're like each others' boomerangs.

great writing and I hope you'd write (move?) a new fic soon! _