Reviews for On Your Shore
zabuzasama26 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
umm... i liked this story of yours..

but what i really want to know is when r u gonna complete "when the rain falls" cause i really think its a great story ..

thanks
Quickfire07 chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
I'm loving this story. Please update soon!
Kitsi chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Awesome job! Been following the story for a while now, so glad you continued!
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
*incomprehensible swearing*
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Yes! I thought this story was dead, so glad it is not. I must say that I loved the closing scene here in the med bay. And I have a feeling that Blackout's comment about Jazz being a ma-bot will become more than just a comment.
Crystal F. Flowright chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
omg omg omg! You do not know HOW happy i am that you've continued. Honestly, i fell in love with your story, and I"m so happy this chapter was long, or I'd probably be yelling at you that it was to short, hehehe. Oh, i'm just so glad you're back. Please update soon and I'll be more then happy to review again.
Neahbell chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
This fic is the best! I just started reading it about to weeks ago, and then I thought ypu weren't going to update bcause it had been a while! But the story is amazing, and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next!
asylums-angel chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
Oh jeeze, I honestly didn't see that coming... XD Awesome. Can't wait to read more!
Loveless427 chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
Wow, I liked this chapter alot. Cade can be so cruel sometimes but in such an interesting way XD. Please update soon!

~PP.
Illucien chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
I was extremely surprised and pleased that you updated. I giggled happily at the ma-bot and pa-mech descriptions, and this whole ritual that both the sides respect. And Jazz, lol that Jazz would so make a nice Ma-bot. Pure love for this fic!
Loveless427 chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
I really like this story, hope you decide to continue with it bee/cade is an awesome couple :D Awaiting you next update as patiently as humanly possible.

~PP
b.m chapter 6 . 6/29/2008
wonderful fic love it love it wish it was updated though is there any sign of a new update comin up soon?... i really hope..
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
*repeated thumping head/desk*
EnVyS pEt NeKo2 chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
oh God this is awesome x33 Im srsly anticipating MOAR!
DarkArbiter chapter 6 . 4/3/2008
Okay...amazing. Want more, please?
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »