Reviews for On Your Shore
ChaoticCalamity chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
I LOVE this story
Illucien chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Oh my gosh, I got to the end and was so sad to find out that was it. Waii I really love your story. The Barricade/Bumblebee was what got me reading, however I've grown to love Blackout/Jazz. I'd be willing to do pictures for those pairings. The Megatron/Optimus is one I have a hard time liking, I'm not sure what it is about them, my brain can't really process it.

Anywho, my deviantart is under the name 'illucien' if you like my style, let me know.
vic chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
man i can't wait for you to up date!

its so god!

love the story hope you don't discontinue it
MandaMelon chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
I stumbeled upon your story and luff it so far! It has so many twists and turns and I noticed your update was so long ago. Will you ever continue this story? I hope you do!

This will stil go on my favorites list anyway! x3
Floragirl101 chapter 6 . 12/28/2007
You are going to write more, aren't you? Can't wait to read it! Hopefully it will be soon.
SaradocCraver101 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
I love it please update as soon as you can.
MazlanD chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
Ishtar is an idiot. Why bother writing bullshit?

Anywho, are you writing anymore chapters? So interested in reading more! This story has got wicked potential...pfft spelling _
Ishtar chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
lmao

Don't you dare call this fic angst, for it's a soppy piece of dark fluff crap, and a badly-wriiten one too.

OMG, sometimes I cannot figure out which one of the characters is talking, and it's NOT due to English being a foreign language to me.

A/N's are masterpieces of their own. OMG, if you don't know canon why bother writing a fic? If you have enough time for writing it than why can't you browse Wiki for information and watch a few episodes on youtube?

And the plot where Voldemort takes over the Ministry Decepticons overpower Autobots just for the sake of non-coning them afterwards is as old as my grandma. It's a far too easy way to make lil' girls cry.

Oh yor fic also has a few sentences worth bing posted to some badfic_quotes communities.

"“So, how did you convince him to let me live this time?"

For surprise buttsex, they say '

Oh, and you definetely need a beta and a gamma-reader, for the language is awful, and you should be ashamed - it's your native one. Why use special ways of defining thoughts? Who cares whether the characters speak Cybertronian, English or Chinese?)) And you ARE overusing bold letters.
Dalin chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
question... have you submitted any new chapters via email? if you have can i read them because i have not recieved any.. please and thankyou..
Dragolover1 chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Yay, I found a chapter I hadn't reviewed on yet! OKay, this story is still good, I still love it, and I still want to know when the next chapter will come out! I want to see some Barricade/Bumblebee smut! I love this stuff! Please update ASAP!
Daisydill chapter 6 . 9/28/2007
Who cares about OOCness when it's explained, and well written? Love the story so far!
Dragolover1 chapter 5 . 9/24/2007
I'm really enjoying this story, but I really want to know when you're going to update. Another thing I don't get is how Barricade got to where Bumblebee was recharging. I mena, didn't Jazz put him in the cell when he went to interrogate Blackout? How does a Decepticon sneak by 4 Autobots on an Autobot base? Explain this to me, please? And update ASAP.
XxYourXxDisasterXx chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
excuse my denseness but what does BDSM mean?

great story.. update soon please
Zaerith Vrinn chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Wow! This was very well done, I haven't exactly finished reading yet, but so far I am Very impressed! BTW, you said in your fist author's note that Megatron and optimus are brothers in the movie, I'd like to tell you that it isn't true, they only call each other brother, so your fic doesn't make it incest to those who didn't read your note. I will be finishing up reading what you have momentarily, if you are not yet finished, please continue
Dragolover1 chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
Okay, yeah, I don't get it. Is Optimus Bumblebee's 'dad' or is Barricade? Casue I think it was Blackout that said in a later chapter that Barricade would never destroy his own spark, or something like that. I'm confused and I'm just trying to understand the story better. It's so sweet and so cute, I love it! Please update some more.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »