Reviews for On Your Shore
Dragolover1 chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
Oh I love this story! Chapter 4 made me go 'Aww!' like a hundred times! I was looking forward to the Bumblebee/Barricade, but I was kinda worried about the other pairings. Now, that I've read the whole thing, let's just say I like what I read. I can't wait for you to update. Please update ASAP.

BUMBLEBEE/BARRICADE FOREVA!
AnubisDS chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
OMG I Really love your fic. I hope you dont stop here, Im witing to know more of Bee and Barricade.
Pineapple Potpourri chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Omigosh I luff this fic! Even though Cade 'n Bee does equal sheer randomness, I think the flashbacks are great! Hope you update soon or I'll cry lol! _
Sorachi chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
What happened Mazuiko-san? Didja get writer's block or something? You haven't posted anything in a while... or maybe your on vacation or wroking on something else! _ Either way It seems like your avoiding this place like the plague. I hope ya haven't gone and quit on us cause I do so enjoy your stories lol!
Jai Rose chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Who does Starscream get? I want to know! please?
P.A.W.07 chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
This fics alot of fun. Poor Prime just gave right in and i thought it was cute that poor Jazz keeps getting caried around like a bag of flour. ... Now it leads me to wonder about dear old Ironhide and who's babysitting him? I wonder, I wonder, I wonder.
ToudaDragon chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
i can't believe how much i love this fic! (poor jazz by the way xD)

NEXT CHAPTER!
Dalin chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
omg i was browsing around and found this and fell in love with it... WRite more omg this is soo good! XD lol Favorite couples in here too! keep up the excellent work i love the backround stories.! aww damn now we need to here ironhide's story XD
VAwitch chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
Hm- most interesting. I'd passed up earlier chapters - I am glad I came back & gave it a try. :)
BlueBumbler chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Woot!Nother good wait for the next one!

Love the Cade and Bee meh more Optimus and Megatron!

...pwease?
Mistress Megatron chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Yey! This is great! I can't wait until you update again, try to make it soon please.
buchik chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
ohh this is god :D i enjoyed this as well as the flashbacks and I'm certainly looking forward to your next update
blueberryshortcake chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Blackout Jazz Forbidden desire pure hotness

Bari Bee ? *but I am so sure it would be something totally fun to read*
MazlanD chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
O_O OMG! Yay! Background on Blackout and Jazz Cute! They already know! Can't wait to read more, update
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
defenitelly loved the Blackout x Jazz, Cade putting Bee to sleep scene was really funny, update soon please _.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »