Reviews for Phantom Duelists of the Opera
christianqueenofegypt chapter 13 . 5/6/2008
Oh my GOSH! Eek! I love this chapter! Sheon and Mhera make a cute couple - Keep going!
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
uh-oh Bakura as the Phantom and Mhera as Christine..that can't be good..i wouldn't be surprized if its Bakura watching again...

oh and i'm sorry but i have to point out that on the second 'as',whenever Sheon is talking to Mhera, you added an extra 's' i found that funny;

can't wait to read more

Chi Yagami chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
Joey and Tristand were cast perfectly! hehe and whats this about Bakura? and that last sentence... I didnt understand it. did it mean that someone was watching secretly? at the docks... that could be Bakura... or Malik. hm D
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
Oh, I love the idea of Joey and Tristan as the managers! That's going to be hilarious!

And I love Sethos's minor appearance, too!

Looking forward to reading more!

Sakura Takanouchi chapter 13 . 4/26/2008
Sure, this chapter is short, but it gets everything across. Short and sweet- you have to establish the relationships soundly before the triangle can do some damage! So is it Bakura watching? I can't wait to see everyone's reaction! Update soon please! And thanks for subscribing to the SxS Community!
Chi Yagami chapter 12 . 3/23/2008
wow, sorry I couldnt review sooner... busy etc ; Pretty eventful chapter! last part reminded me of the Phantom watching Christine and Raul... could they be Bakura's eyes? he is definitely stalker material (and he's playing the phantom!)... hmm, my favorite chapter so far, I think, is this one! _ I liked the included flashbacks, and the last part was my favorite D with the two singing "all I ask of you"!
christianqueenofegypt chapter 12 . 3/21/2008
sniffle*tear* that was awesome! lol I can't wait till you finish it! Please continue. I just have one question... who's Mheralo's mother?
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 12 . 3/18/2008
bet the eyes belong to Bakura!

i loved the flashbacks well written!

can't wait to see the results

Sakura Takanouchi chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
This is interesting. More background into the characters, that's always a good thing. Is your chapter title a play off of 'A Ring of Endless Light?' Ooh, the tryouts are posted...wonder who's gonna make it? Gosh, I really want to watch Phantom right now. Guess for the eyes: Bakura! Maybe...I dunno. I'll see what happens next chapter!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 12 . 3/17/2008
I loved the flashback sequences.

Pulling the ring off of the chain... another great POTO reference!

Now the question is... whose eyes are those?

Sakura Takanouchi chapter 11 . 3/8/2008
Argh, my internet connection is awful- I'm sorry if I'm posting this twice! I like how you combined YGO with Phantom- it's one of my favorite musicals. You've made a very interesting story, and the dueling scenes are very well written and add considerably to the story. I can't wait to find out who got cast in the roles, and how Sheon will react when he finds out about Mhera's date with Bakura. I think Bakura (he's so twisted in this story, he'll make a great phantom!) will work so well in that role, there's a lot of potential for a crazy love triangle which complements the pace of the musical that they are all performing. Great job!
Chi Yagami chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
I got the alert; thanks well, while I do not particularly enjoy reading Duels, you do write them fairly well, giving good details and not just rushing through them; nice job. Bakura is the Phantom? typical.. lol. he is already a phantom... and I liked the Phantom Of The Opera references _ oh, and no worries, the double kiss was fine :)
Erik's Champion chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
My goodness, hello hello. As you can see, I haven't finished yet (I'm going really, really, slowly U) but I just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten .

By the way, did you know that the Leroux novel is part of the public domain, so legally speaking, you don't have to disclaim it? It's probably still a good idea, just so people know where the inspiration comes from, but you don't -have- to do it .

I'm liking it so far, I'd say your only problem is that you don't begin a new paragraph when a new character starts speaking, which makes the dialouge hard to follow ('specially for people like me who are reading at 12 in the morning U) and it's just about my biggest pet peeve ever. Other than that, I look forward to continuing to read when I have the time.
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
no Keimo lost!noo..

can't wait to read the next chapter

Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
Wow, this was intense! Your action scenes are great!

So, Keimo had used the Orichalcos at one point...?

Nice touch with Bakura and the Phantom quote!

85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »